Closed Thread
    USmile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Skinny getting ripped ?

Hey guys, I'm 19, I am really fed up being skinny and my body is not in the right state. I would like to get a bit bigger and rip but I have no idea on where to start from or what protein shake to buy etc

Hopefully someone can give me advice
    I can't upload a link to this but if any of you can pm me
    Thank you
    Sal

Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000) Bronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat. Eat, eat eat eat eat. Then lift lift lift lift lift. Tired of being skinny? Eat everything, then lift everything (with proper form)
    *Emily Rudd Crew*
    *Yellow fever Crew*
    *Wavy hair makes me hnnnng hard Crew*
    *Always pick 5 Crew*
    *Repped tenderly by proudmanlet Crew*

( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

No pics? No care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eat a lot of protein (meat, fish, eggs, chicken etc), fruits, banana shake. and avoid sugar if you can.
    Like this page
    https://www.********.com/MusclesMuscles

Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read the stickys, oh and eat something
    *NJ 973 Crew*

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins