jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Quest Protein Bar Reviews

These protein bars are amazing! The flavor and consistency of these bars is out of this world! I feel like I'm having a treat! Here is a sampling of what I have tried and my thoughts on each:

Banana Nut Muffin is just like eating the top off a banana nut muffin. It has a soft, moist consistency, just like a muffin top .

Chocolate Brownie is just like having a fresh brownie, especially if you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds...comes out like a brownie fresh out of the oven.

Cinnamon Roll is another great flavor! It's like having a real cinnamon roll. It has a nice sweet flavor with a chewy consistency.

Coconut Cashew is fantastic! You can really taste the coconut in this one, unlike other coconut flavored bars and powders. It may be a little on the sweet side for those who don't like sweet stuff, but I absolutely love this bar.

Strawberry Cheesecake is simply amazing! It literally taste like strawberry cheesecake. It has the nice soft texture of cheesecake and the strawberry taste is dead-on. This is a wonderful dessert bar!

Chocolate Peanut Butter didn't "Wow" me like the other flavors. It seemed to be a little harder texture and the flavor wasn't quite what I was anticipating. I threw it in the microwave for a few seconds, and that helped, but the peanut butter wasn't as strong as I had hoped for.

Cravings Peanut Butter Cups are amazing!!! Like eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup without the guilt... I'll have one for dessert almost every night. It completely satisfies my evening sweet tooth and adds 10 grams of protein to my day.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough......need I say more?!?!? Wow, this bar is outta this world!!! Heat it up in the microwave, and it's like fresh warm cookie dough batter. Bake them in the oven for a few minutes....they're like fresh baked cookies! I'd have to give this one a 20 out of 10.

The other thing that I love about Quest bars is that the don't melt like so many other protein bars. I can throw one in the boat while out wakeboarding all day and not have to worry about it being in the hot sun, in fact that makes them even better! I have turned so many of my friends on to Quest bars, and they all love them.

Can't wait for the new White Chocolate Raspberry to be released!!! I'll have to add a box of those to my stash for sure! I still have to try out the other flavors, but with about 8 boxes in my pantry at the moment, I better wait or my husband might lose it with me .
    Lean Body for Her Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150243833&p=991781503#post991781503

CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those all sound good. Great review. I have yet to try any but I love protein bars especially when traveling. What flavor would you recommend from those except the coconut.

jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CA2PA View Post
    Those all sound good. Great review. I have yet to try any but I love protein bars especially when traveling. What flavor would you recommend from those except the coconut.
    Thanks! They are all very good, and very easy to take with you when traveling. The one quickly becoming my favorite (outside of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough) is the Strawberry Cheesecake. I've never been a fan of any other strawberry (or berry for that matter) protein bars, but these are SO GOOD! I also love the Banana Nut Muffin. I think those 3 would be a staple in my pantry. I think I'd have to say Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my absolute favorite, but who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?!?!?
    Lean Body for Her Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150243833&p=991781503#post991781503

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the write up.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Thank you for the write up.
    No problem!!! I love Quest Bars!!! I'm always giving them to friends, and turn them into Quest fanatics too! They all give me a hard time about their new "Protein Bar Habit".