Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think posting on the internet that something is overrated is overrated.
    Remember, no Russian.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    I think posting on the internet that something is overrated is overrated.
    Hipsters gunna hipster I guess
    yolo
    tuf

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Oh look the resident ps hater...

No, you're the only one.

Last of us us was fantastic.
    this. I understand that not everyone will have the same opinions but there's always going to be that "guy" who is a non-conformist just because. whether he knows it or not.

I hardly even play games, but I thought the game was amazing.

honestly, what game ISN'T repetitive? you can't name one.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    this. I understand that not everyone will have the same opinions but there's always going to be that "guy" who is a non-conformist just because. whether he knows it or not.

Plenty of games that aren't repetitive to the point of being boring, plus when its a story driven game it shouldn't be repetitive there should be creativity. Also I don't know if non conformist is accurate, I'd say I'm just cynical.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i really want to play it. never got to play god of war: ascension or this since my ps3 died
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    Also I don't know if non conformist is accurate, I'd say I'm just cynical.
    lol okay. fair enough.

i think you had your expectations waaay too high. I went into the game with somewhat of a hint of skepticism considering every game people loved, like RDR, i found to be boring as shietz. But I can honestly say that I enjoyed my TLOU experience on first playthrough.

by the way, a game isn't "overrated" when a majority of people love it and only a very few didn't. That just means your standards are way too high, hard to impress, or just have different tastes. there will always be haters cause you can't satisfy everyone.

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

im not agreeing with any of the last of us hate in this thread, but about the last part... every bioshock game single player never once bored me

Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    im not agreeing with any of the last of us hate in this thread, but about the last part... every bioshock game single player never once bored me
    cool story, but i never really liked bioshock. not saying it's a bad game or is overrated.

but that's my point basically, you can't satisfy everyone.

calling a game overrated when a vast majority of people liked it (despite some of its shortcomings) may be taking it a bit far.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cool story, but i never really liked bioshock. not saying it's a bad game or is overrated.

but that's my point basically, you can't satisfy everyone.

calling a game overrated when a vast majority of people liked it (despite some of its shortcomings) may be taking it a bit far.

u w0ttt m8??? thats exactly what being overrated is...
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000)

little big planet 2, one of the best exclusives a console could have.

Maybe it just wasnt your type of game OP, I give it a 9/10.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ++ Helpful Brah ++
    ++ Hoop Dreams ++

I cant wait to say I made it.

Starting weight Feb 2012: 245
    Current weight 3/14/2014: 180
    Goal weight: 170, getting there slowly but surely.

Ginobili 2013 Finals MVP

asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10) asnp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    multiplayer IS amazing

i love the story but it did get repetitive. its a solid 9/10 for me.

play the multiplayer! or stick with your bull**** call of doodie multiplayer

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calling it a 10/10 would be a disgrace to the consumer. Is this really all a dev has to make and get called a masterpiece?
    yolo
    tuf

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From what I've seen, the people criticizing this game and saying it's overrated do the same to anything Playstation related. I couldn't care less what system is better or anything. I bought a PS3 because it was the better choice for ME. Knowing my system is better or worse does not alter my decision.

As far as TLOU, I saw the E3 gameplay demo last year and thought it looked sweet. Forgot all about the game until someone said it was out. I went and rented it on Redbox because I didn't want to drop 60 bucks on a game I knew nothing about nor knew if I'd like. It turned out to be the best game I have ever played (singleplayer). Only after I beat it I began looking it up (because it was such a good game) and saw all the 10/10 reviews and chit and it was definitely earned. Anyone who critiques this game in a negative way is either an Xbox fanboy or hyped it up too much that they found every excuse why it can't be so good.

Either way you're wrong.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

here's your typical hater comment lol

Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    It's a typical zombie story brah. Some random person has the cure in her blood, so new and exciting
    PC graphics > ps3
    Better gameplay? Last of us has chit gameplay just like uncharted did. It's bland and basic at best. Gameplay from like a decade ago
    Infinite > Last of Us

Uncharted is garbage as well. I never understood why people like these watered down games so much

Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    From what I've seen, the people criticizing this game and saying it's overrated do the same to anything Playstation related. I couldn't care less what system is better or anything. I bought a PS3 because it was the better choice for ME. Knowing my system is better or worse does not alter my decision.

As far as TLOU, I saw the E3 gameplay demo last year and thought it looked sweet. Forgot all about the game until someone said it was out. I went and rented it on Redbox because I didn't want to drop 60 bucks on a game I knew nothing about nor knew if I'd like. It turned out to be the best game I have ever played (singleplayer). Only after I beat it I began looking it up (because it was such a good game) and saw all the 10/10 reviews and chit and it was definitely earned. Anyone who critiques this game in a negative way is either an Xbox fanboy or hyped it up too much that they found every excuse why it can't be so good.

Either way you're wrong.
    even if this game was an xbox exclusive I would think it is overrated. Srs.
    yolo
    tuf

Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is alot of hate for Gamespot.com , but as far as i am concerned since 2003 if they rate the game 9.0 and up i automatically play and mire . every.single.time.

Scored merely 8.0 on gamespot while being rated something close to perfect on every other place.

OP it is massivelly over-rated.

Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000)
    The multiplayer looks really great
    Better than 95% of what has been released in the last 3-4 years

JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never played it but I did watch a few gameplay videos on YouTube. Looks par at best, more like a 'realistic' Resident Evil. Also, I have a PS3/360, but am solely a PC gamer.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm I

I'm I

I'm I

I'm I
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    I'm I

I'm I

I'm I

I'm I
    oh no =}
    yolo
    tuf

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pros:

Animation
    Voice acting
    Visuals
    Engaging characters
    Soundtrack/sfx
    Dat finale

Cons:

Subpar combat
    Bad AI
    Repetitive environments
    Quick time events up the yahoo

Biggest problem for me was that the mechanics don't mesh with the theme of the game. By the end you've killed hundreds of people just like uncharted, not to mention zombies. Lacks any real tension. Metro: last night does a lot better job

WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been watching a Lets PLay from WhiteBoy7thst. He's annoying a fuk but the game looks pretty cool. Don't think it's a 10/10 though.
    Life sucks...get a helmet.
    Live and help live.

***SOCAL Crew***

Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in the middle of playing it and I agree great story,gameplay is good too but the AI is dumb as phuck Ellie and the other bitch in the beginning would bump into the guards and they don't do anything. Imo game is nothing special itself the story is just excellent kind of like Bioshock great game but the story is what really made it not the gameplay. The voice acting is good too I like how they gave Ellie the Hit Girl mentality
    <3

TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never got into it. No choices, no open-world, not thx Jeff.

Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000)
    master race checking in

would never buy a ps3 crew checking in

considering buying a ps3 just to play that game, checking in

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't played it, but I'm sure I'd agree if I did. After all the Bioshock Infinite hype I've learned to take it with a grain of salt.

Dat flock mentality...
    wow so great, wow infinite. wow
    story wow
    so innovative
    wow dimensions
    wow
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not overrated at all. Also, the later into the game, the better it gets. Actually, it gets downright amazing. Not overrated at all IMO. The AI is the only con as well as the slow start minus the first 15 minutes. otherwise, amazing.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was about to argue. Saw OP, the PS hater. Useless to argue.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    After Infinite, I was so cynical. Got talked into buying it day one full price, which is something I haven't done for years now. While I genuinely believed the writing, atmosphere and characters (clinched as they were) were very well done. Sure Joel's a redneck and Ellie was a sorta unrealistic 14year old girl, they were still written well. However by half way I was ready to stop playing gameplay wise. Every NPC, infected or human, acted the exact same way. Patrol > sneak and snap > shoot when **** hit te fan. There was no real mechanical difference to how you appeoached infected or bandits. The friendly AI scripting was horrible and I'm surprised that made it past testing. In a game like this, that's all about atmosphere, I was baffled when admist a room full of infected, they'd just blurt out stuff in full voice. Or how they'd get up and run, when noise attracts infected not two feet away. Essentially sneaking was 89% of the game and this would take me out of the experience everytime. Finished it though, more rental than full price.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP take a spoon pic with your copy of the game

INB4 "i finished it on a friends console"