Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kavliari View Post
    Yes, you're the only one.

AI is dumb on easy and normal, stop being a pussy and play survival.
    I'm playing through on hard. Damn. I wouldve played it, but you gotta unlock it. Survivor would be scary as fuuuuuu......

On a side note, can't we all (Xbox, PC, Sony Fanboys) praise naughty dogg? I mean there are so many Publishers and devs out there dumbing things down, disregarding the hardcore fans, doing yearly releases of the same game. Naughty Dogg, just like Rockstar deserve a big round of applause. They actually take time to create their games. You make not like tlou, but at the end of the day,

Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quanity. Activision would LOVE to acquire these studios and release yearly cycles.
    Last edited by ImInTHIS; 06-27-2013 at 11:36 PM.

cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000) cnoland is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to see more people finally saying this is a repetitive game. I said it early on and no one else understood what I was talking about.

Was the game fun? Hell yes.
    Was the story pretty darn good? Yes
    Were the graphics top notch? Yes
    Did I get bored sneaking around and choking people out? Yes

Damn glad I did not spend $60 on this game. Thank you redbox for letting me play and finish this game for $4. Lucky me for having the first night free lol

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImInTHIS View Post
    I'm playing through on hard. Damn. I wouldve played it, but you gotta unlock it. Survivor would be scary as fuuuuuu......

On a side note, can't we all (Xbox, PC, Sony Fanboys) praise naughty dogg? I mean there are so many Publishers and devs out there dumbing things down, disregarding the hardcore fans, doing yearly releases of the same game. Naughty Dogg, just like Rockstar deserve a big round of applause. They actually take time to create their games. You make not like tlou, but at the end of the day,

Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quanity. Activision would LOVE to acquire these studios and release yearly cycles.
    Um... Dice? No love for Dice? Mirrors Edge, the new Battlefront, the new Battlefield. They have been doing 64 player multiplayer since like 2002? Their games have quality. Edios (just scratch out kane and lynch. Deus Ex and the Hitman series are gold).

Bethesda too, like damn they should be praised as well.

There are more developers that could be praised and I still don't praise them. Dice (even though they are published by EA), Rockstar, and Bethesda are easily my top 3 favorite developers right now

Originally Posted by cnoland View Post
    Glad to see more people finally saying this is a repetitive game. I said it early on and no one else understood what I was talking about.

Was the game fun? Hell yes.
    Was the story pretty darn good? Yes
    Were the graphics top notch? Yes
    Did I get bored sneaking around and choking people out? Yes

Damn glad I did not spend $60 on this game. Thank you redbox for letting me play and finish this game for $4. Lucky me for having the first night free lol
    True that man, glad I could just use my friends copy so I didn't have to pay chit lol.
    yolo
    tuf

Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street-Profit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is a cool game the story is what sells it, the gameplay is just ok. 10/10 it is not but Naughty Dog stay getting better scores than deserved imo

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Um... Dice? No love for Dice? Mirrors Edge, the new Battlefront, the new Battlefield. They have been doing 64 player multiplayer since like 2002? Their games have quality. Edios (just scratch out kane and lynch. Deus Ex and the Hitman series are gold).

Bethesda too, like damn they should be praised as well.

There are more developers that could be praised and I still don't praise them. Dice (even though they are published by EA), Rockstar, and Bethesda are easily my top 3 favorite developers right now

True that man, glad I could just use my friends copy so I didn't have to pay chit lol.

Dice sold out with BF3. Promising it was developed for PC's then delivering a gimped version catering to consoles.
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Dice sold out with BF3. Promising it was developed for PC's then delivering a gimped version catering to consoles.
    They still make good games. I played BF3 on the console and loved it. They are slowly going to attract more and more people to their franchise. I've played BF since 1942, while that is chitty they messed up on the PC version, it's still a good game regardless.
    yolo
    tuf

Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I fking loved it man, 10/10 for me, could overlook the AI problems, didn't take anything away from the game for me. It's obviously not perfect but I don't think a game needs to be perfect to get a 10/10
    Man Utd <3
    Click to give to charity for free every day: http://greatergood.com/

homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fabzulous View Post
    I fking loved it man, 10/10 for me, could overlook the AI problems, didn't take anything away from the game for me. It's obviously not perfect but I don't think a game needs to be perfect to get a 10/10
    quality opinion. repped

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i thought the game was a 10/10 until SPRING

was very repetitive until the end afterwards.

excellent game though, truly excellent.

just like bioshock infinite, is has its flaws, it's definitely still a "video game," but both of these games are among the best we've seen in years.

Registered User UncertainPerson's Avatar
    UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    i loved it...

dont give a **** what haters think
    wat do