mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fine tuning my UD2 diet

Well the move to FL decided to put a few pounds on me. Going to give UD2 a go. Will be sticking to this until hopefully sub 10% bf. Still working out the carb load phase, but for my low carb/depletion days here's what I'm looking at:

Target Cals: 1500

Breakfast:
    3 scrambled eggs
    1/2 cup peas

Snack
    2 scoop whey protein (60g protein)

Lunch
    Can of tuna
    Can of green beans

Depletion workout

Dinner
    8oz baked chicken
    Protein shake

Plus 6 fish oils throughout the day

This brings my total cals/macros to (according to myfitpal):

Cal: 1438

Pro: 234g
    Carb: 60g
    Fat: 38g

Gives me a little wiggle room on calories. And I may replace one of the shakes with another chicken breast or something depending on the day. I'll post my potential carb-up when I figure that part out.

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely horrible plan you got there my friend.

Those calories are way too low! More protein than needed and not near enough fat. I suggest reading the stickies at the top and learn the basics about diet and nutrition.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ParsonBrown View Post
    Absolutely horrible plan you got there my friend.

Those calories are way too low! More protein than needed and not near enough fat. I suggest reading the stickies at the top and learn the basics about diet and nutrition.
    He's following the UD2.0

OP, I don't remember the specific recommendations Lyle gives, but just follow them closely.

SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mvannostran View Post
    Well the move to FL decided to put a few pounds on me. Going to give UD2 a go. Will be sticking to this until hopefully sub 10% bf. Still working out the carb load phase, but for my low carb/depletion days here's what I'm looking at:

Target Cals: 1500

Breakfast:
    3 scrambled eggs
    1/2 cup peas

Snack
    2 scoop whey protein (60g protein)

Lunch
    Can of tuna
    Can of green beans

Depletion workout

Dinner
    8oz baked chicken
    Protein shake

Plus 6 fish oils throughout the day

This brings my total cals/macros to (according to myfitpal):

Cal: 1438

Pro: 234g
    Carb: 60g
    Fat: 38g

Gives me a little wiggle room on calories. And I may replace one of the shakes with another chicken breast or something depending on the day. I'll post my potential carb-up when I figure that part out.
    Ninja edit, I could be wrong according to lee_d.
    "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey McKay

What is IIFYM? Read post #8 by HunterCML:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152492113

Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, was going to comment that looks like crap. Decided to look up UD2 do some homework before commenting. Personally I still think its crap and I would feel like absolute trash and would have complete trash workouts doing this. ***THATS ME THOUGH*** Would be interested if you would make a journal in the food log section and kept up with it to see how it works for you though.
    1. Chase the Pump. 2. Keep Your Mind on Your Muscles. 3. Visualize Performance. 4. Strike a Pose. 5. Go Heavy!

mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mvannostran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xiantium View Post
    Well, was going to comment that looks like crap. Decided to look up UD2 do some homework before commenting. Personally I still think its crap and I would feel like absolute trash and would have complete trash workouts doing this. ***THATS ME THOUGH*** Would be interested if you would make a journal in the food log section and kept up with it to see how it works for you though.
    I'll probably do that, I'll be starting this Monday.

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    UD2 or not...the diet looks like crap (no disrespect to the OP here). Tuna every day, looks micro deficient, and has enough protein powder in it to open a GNC up. If that is the goal of a diet...
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

Originally Posted by ParsonBrown View Post
    UD2 or not...the diet looks like crap (no disrespect to the OP here). Tuna every day, looks micro deficient, and has enough protein powder in it to open a GNC up. If that is the goal of a diet...
    Keep on mind with UD2 this outline is only for 3 days of the week.

saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok you guys really need to not comment without knowing what UD2 is. That's just part of the week.

+1 to lee_d's comment.

Originally Posted by saw7988 View Post
    Ok you guys really need to not comment without knowing what UD2 is. That's just part of the week.

+1 to lee_d's comment.
    I'd rep you if I had any reps to give lol

saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you do start a log, please either post a link here or PM it to me; I'd like to follow. I had planned to start the diet myself in June, but an injury I've been dealing with hadn't healed yet, and I want to just eat at maintenance and get fully healthy first. Plus I may do a quick regular fat loss phase beforehand, as I've put on about 5 lbs since I originally intended to do the diet, lol.

Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd follow too, would be very interesting to see results. Would also like to see what kind of effect this diet would have on somebody's mood and energy levels on the depletion days.
    1. Chase the Pump. 2. Keep Your Mind on Your Muscles. 3. Visualize Performance. 4. Strike a Pose. 5. Go Heavy!

Starting a log tonight, I'll post/pm a link for you guys once I get it up

Not enough posts to post the link yet, but you can find it in my bodyspace. Xiantium and Saw, I just PM'd you guys the link