Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Registered User skinnyfataussie's Avatar
    skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As many have allready said, change your hair, for cerial

FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like mentioned before, you look like a douchebag. (Not saying that you are one though)

Just put less effort in your looks, less hair gel, take out the ear ring etc.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    with that kind of look you need to be the most friendly and outwardly nice person you can to break preconceived notions and have that reputation precede you. i cant count how many times in life i was told "wow i thought you'd be more of a dick"
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplifiedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol at socially awkward miscers saying u should change ur hair/style/whatever.

u look good brah, wouldnt change anything.

haters gonna hate brah. just live ur life and stop giving a fck about what people think about u. (ie zyzz lifestyle)

Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grenadehops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SimplifiedBrah View Post

haters gonna hate brah. just live ur life and stop giving a fck about what people think about u. (ie zyzz lifestyle)
    Not trying to hate OP, but just by looking at his pics I get a "i'm better than you" vibe, and that's not someone i'd want to associate myself with, he can still look good without looking like a douchebag.

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SimplifiedBrah View Post

Except in order to get somewhere he has to appeal to the masses, and to the majority of them he comes off a douche. No offense op, you look good, but just by looking at those photos I can see how people can dislike you. Me personally, I see you as the kind of bro that just pisses around with his mates. The rest of the world probably sees you as intimidating and cocky, probably because of their own fears and insecurities.

You gotta know one thing op, mediocrity and unhappiness are what binds people together. Misery loves company, so someone who is aesthetic and stand out of the crowd will eventually get hated on by the crowd. Unfortunately you cannot stand out of the crowd and expect things to go your way because no matter how good you are at what you do you need to appeal to the crowd. My advice, tone your look down a bit. Get a mature haircut and wear clothing that doesn't make you look like a douche.
    Good luck.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stumiester69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can u be fa when ur aesthetic don't get it
    ♡♡ѾѾѾMiscers That Love Dat Ass CrewѾѾѾ♡♡

*RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*

*Misc while I chit Crew*

*miscsmusic.com*

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have the aesthetics (yes mirin), I don't know anything about you. But you look like a try-hard douche bag. No offense no e-hate, maybe tone it down a little bit. You have to be a bit more aware of the effect you have on people. Work on being charming. srs.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its cuz you pluck your eyebrows so people think you're a *******

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    Except in order to get somewhere he has to appeal to the masses, and to the majority of them he comes off a douche. No offense op, you look good, but just by looking at those photos I can see how people can dislike you. Me personally, I see you as the kind of bro that just pisses around with his mates. The rest of the world probably sees you as intimidating and cocky, probably because of their own fears and insecurities.

You gotta know one thing op, mediocrity and unhappiness are what binds people together. Misery loves company, so someone who is aesthetic and stand out of the crowd will eventually get hated on by the crowd. Unfortunately you cannot stand out of the crowd and expect things to go your way because no matter how good you are at what you do you need to appeal to the crowd. My advice, tone your look down a bit. Get a mature haircut and wear clothing that doesn't make you look like a douche.
    Good luck.

^^---This.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good luck.
    Humans are not like that. If you're a pleasant person, people will want to be around you.

People can have all types of pre-judgements. You can look like a kunts, but if you're not one, things will settle quickly.

A joyful aesthetic person will not be hated directly.

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People like those who they feel are below them, when you bettered yourself you then became their "better." Its like when a female becomes pregnant, if other close female friends view her as their leader or someone to look up to they are more likely to want a child now.

**** the insecure haters, they just mad you didn't keep the status quo.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    Humans are not like that. If you're a pleasant person, people will want to be around you.

People can have all types of pre-judgements. You can look like a kunts, but if you're not one, things will settle quickly.

A joyful aesthetic person will not be hated directly.
    You really think humans are rational like that? Humans are very irrational when it comes to judging others, I'm not saying we all are, but the vast majority of us form an idea of a person in our heads based on their looks alone, and that idea may take ages to change. Ever have that weird friend who is not the type of guy you want to be associated with, but you hang out with him anyway because you're good mates that have known each other for a long time?
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    hair and the earrings bro

its how you carry yourself

i dress like a dbag and people dont talk to me
    if i dress like some prep *******( khaki slim jeans, and a polo) bishes randomly talk to me

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your hair is ridiculous, makes me want to slap that taste out yo mouth

your facial expression is guido like, reminds me of that "i put people to sleep" *******
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    roll bread
    zyzz>vor93>shredu

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You really think humans are rational like that? Humans are very irrational when it comes to judging others, I'm not saying we all are, but the vast majority of us form an idea of a person in our heads based on their looks alone, and that idea may take ages to change. Ever have that weird friend who is not the type of guy you want to be associated with, but you hang out with him anyway because you're good mates that have known each other for a long time?
    Of course people will make judgements, they don't matter if they're false.

The universe is reciprocal, if you treat everyone with love, it will come straight back to you. You don't need to defend yourself, become insecure and start making excuses. Just be pleasant and people will respond.

If you start taking the approach, "everyone is a hater, they're all jealous", basically hating them, you will get the same back.

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tbh I don't like to judge and I'm sure you're a cool person, but I can see how people would be put off by your image. You look like a douchebag. The earing, too much gel, massive open neck t shirt. But there will be people out there similar to you who you should be able to get on with. Probably wanking off infront of the mirror.

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know many people like OP. they have narsasstic personality disorder and then blame it on aesthetics. It's when you get good looking so your confidence increases along with your cockyness and chit personality really shines. If anything good looking people get the halo effect, random people will be shy and somewhat cold but they won't dislike you.

Try meditating and reflecting on obvious personality flaws

RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ever have that weird friend who is not the type of guy you want to be associated with, but you hang out with him anyway because you're good mates that have known each other for a long time?
    Not really, no. If I like spending time with someone I spend time with them. Who cares if some stranger doesn't approve of whatever preconceived notions they have towards you or your friends?

Don't change a thing OP, these people feel beneath you because you take care of yourself so they make these assumptions to make themselves feel better about their chitty life.

sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sebassiehihi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop plucking your eyebrows and use less hair gel. Grow a 5-day beard and you will look manly as fuark. You do look like you are in love with yourself.

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are the staff fat/unfit phucks who smoke and eat like **** on their lunch break? If yes then that's probably why

IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    The whole "haters gonna hate", "people are jealous" is a myth.

You can be 10/10 and ripped, but if you're truly pleasant to be around, you won't have a single enemy.
    lol no. You don't get out much do you?

Honestly OP don't change yourself just to appeal to the masses; be true to who you are. If you're comfortable with your style (hair, clothes, etc.) then do what you love, love what you do, and phuck what everyone else thinks. If you're meeting a bunch of insecure, shallow, fake, and superficial *******s who prejudge you based on how you look then disregard them and meet other people. If you change your style or behavior to get people to like you then you'll only attract fake people who wouldn't have liked you beforehand.

Haters stay jelly

SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get that at first with certain people, but I'm down to earth/funny and can hold a conversation like a mother****er so I usually never have a hard time turning that around. You just have to realize that the stigma surrounding working out is that of egoism and narcissism so when you walk into a room and look like you work out people start assuming you're some dumb egotistical dip****. You kind of have to work against that at first. Basically just be cool and nobody will have a problem with you. And don't talk about lifting or dieting unless you're asked. Nobody cares about that ****.
    Rome against Judea, Judea against Rome.

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New haircut. Just let your hair fall down naturally. Nothing in it. And get rid of the fuking earring.

SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gelled up douche hair, earring.

you wonder why FA? just meet other guidos and you set brah.

also look a bit gay

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its cus ppl are losers that think theyre doing society a favour by kicking upwards, they kinda need to prove "oh im so good i dont kick those below me, but fuk this guy cus hes above me, HELL YEAH serves him right, fking douchebag deserved it"

insect embicil mentality of peace
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    second post here. but phuk it

seriously brah. you're aesthetic as fuk. and you look good (no homer)

don't phukin change your hair, eyebrows, the way you dress. why would you? why would you want to change to be approved by other people? phuck what they think. they're hating on you cause you're "super-ordinary" while they're just ordinary boring people. if you're genuinely a nice person, and they're hating on you. then they're doing nothing but judging you. they're the ones who are wrong.

if you really do have a problem with this, then sure. change your hair, lose the eyebrow plucking, wear less aggressive clothing.

just my 2 cents on it..

89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What kind of reaction you expect from people when u wear a douchebag low V neck shirt?

Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Move to the Jersey Shore, then you would get women. You are definitely looking like a guido.