Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000)

who is the better bodybuilder. Kevin Levrone or Kai Greene?

I have often seen Phil compared to Kevin and 'the Gift' is generally favoured but do you think Kai is also better than Levrone?

Personally i do. I believe Kevin has better genetics and a "cooler" looking physique but despite his shortcomings (strange delt structure, small traps) i believe Kai is second only to Ronnie in terms of being completely developed. Actually in some tiny little ways I think Kai even surpasses Ronnie. At his very best and most massive Ronnie looked a tad watery when not completely tensed and his chest was kind of droopy with strange abs. Kai at his best (Olympia 12) looked great when relaxed and had a similar level of muscle development. Both looked rock hard. That being said on a stage i can only see Ronnie anhililating Kai due to being equally if not a little
    I more developed with a much larger and wider frame. Kai might match him in some poses but I dont really see any pose Kai could take him in...allthough i think Kai is as close as anyone has came since.

anyway back to Kai vs Kevin. I genuinely think Kai kills him. He is a smaller man but with his conditioning density and level of detail i think he would simply be too much for him. Kevin would take the most muscular and maybe side tris (maybe not tho as kais legs are retarded in this pose) but everything else Kai punishes him imho.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kai probably better, actually i dont know, Klev looks more pelasing to the eye, better muscle shape, structure. Kai would kill in a contest though This is a thread not many would want to give an opinion on. INB4, thread becomes 5 pages.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PEETcassidy View Post
    I have often seen Phil compared to Kevin and 'the Gift' is generally favoured but do you think Kai is also better than Levrone?

Personally i do. I believe Kevin has better genetics and a "cooler" looking physique but despite his shortcomings (strange delt structure, small traps) i believe Kai is second only to Ronnie in terms of being completely developed. Actually in some tiny little ways I think Kai even surpasses Ronnie. At his very best and most massive Ronnie looked a tad watery when not completely tensed and his chest was kind of droopy with strange abs. Kai at his best (Olympia 12) looked great when relaxed and had a similar level of muscle development. Both looked rock hard. That being said on a stage i can only see Ronnie anhililating Kai due to being equally if not a little
    I more developed with a much larger and wider frame. Kai might match him in some poses but I dont really see any pose Kai could take him in...allthough i think Kai is as close as anyone has came since.

anyway back to Kai vs Kevin. I genuinely think Kai kills him. He is a smaller man but with his conditioning density and level of detail i think he would simply be too much for him. Kevin would take the most muscular and maybe side tris (maybe not tho as kais legs are retarded in this pose) but everything else Kai punishes him imho.
    You contradicted yourself in this post a few times.

Kai does not touch Ronnie. Not in conditioning, not in size not in anything.

Kai does beat Kevin and Kevin is my all time favourite.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i like both. prefer kevins physique personally.
    One more for the mass.

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    You contradicted yourself in this post a few times.

Kai does not touch Ronnie. Not in conditioning, not in size not in anything.

Kai does beat Kevin and Kevin is my all time favourite.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kai

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really despise the use of ''the best bodybuilder'', it seems to imply that one has put more effort and passion into than the other, which isn't what your topic is about.

But if we're speaking of the physique, I appreciate Kai's more. But Levrone's side-chest-MM is absolutely fascinating.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I really despise the use of ''the best bodybuilder'', it seems to imply that one has put more effort and passion into than the other, which isn't what your topic is about.
    this. they are BOTH great bodybuilders!
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    this. they are BOTH great bodybuilders!
    This. They both have their weaknesses and strengths. If you put in a prime Levrone and add in Kai's back and legs, you'd have an unbeatable Mr.Olympia pretty much.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love Levrone, one of the best physiques of all-time

But Kai simply has too much development and too much mass

It's Kai, all day, every day.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also...

In on cleverly disguised Ronnie vs Kai thread

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PEETcassidy View Post

Personally i do. I believe Kevin has better genetics and a "cooler" looking physique but despite his shortcomings (strange delt structure, small traps) i believe Kai is second only to Ronnie in terms of being completely developed. Actually in some tiny little ways I think Kai even surpasses Ronnie. At his very and most massive Ronnie looked a tad watery when not completely tensed and his chest was kind of droopy with strange abs. Kai at his best (Olympia 12) looked great when relaxed and had a similar level of muscle development. Both looked rock hard. That being said on a stage i can only see Ronnie anhililating Kai due to being equally if not a little

Equally developed to Ronnie in 12'? Really? Kai has shown Ronniesque thickness before, but again he's 4inches shorter so that helps quite a bit.. Second, he may have shown that thickeness, but not in the 12' Olympia. Kai looked great in that show, but let's be real here, he wasn't that thick or large.. Phil matched Kai in size in that show as Kai was very flat and way down in size vs alot of his other showings. Had Kai peaked better (look at Sheru pics a week later), then maybe that'd have been somewhat true.. For as good as Kai looked last year he lacked alot of size, that's how far ahead of the game in terms of muscular development Kai really is.. He can be flat and still be as big as the reigning Mr. O.

Anyway, to the main question, Kai all day. Kai has an amazing back and legs (Kevin never had both), plus he has thickness all over on Kevin. Both on stage in their primes it wouldn't be close, as nice as Kevin looks in some poses he'd be destroyed.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Levrone was amazing but Kai would dominate him on stage.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Put me down for the, Levrone had a more aesthetic/appealing physique but Kai clearly dominates in terms of being more well balanced/better all around et.

I don't know if anyone will ever touch Levrone's MM crab or even side tri, just them delts and tris and tight waist...

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, if anything Kai looked a bit smaller than usual in 2012.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    I love Levrone, one of the best physiques of all-time

But Kai simply has too much development and too much mass

It's Kai, all day, every day.
    I also think Kai, when he's been in shape, has shown much better conditioning than Levrone.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Yeah, if anything Kai looked a bit smaller than usual in 2012.
    Yeah, but it was probably his all-time best package.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Levro is a God, Kai might be the better "bodybuilder," but Levrone transcends that with 24" guns in ya face and 100lb db curls in ya face.

Plus he's a real cutie.

Kurdish15 approved

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Plus he's a real cutie.

Kurdish15 approved
    rofl!
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Registered User AlexanderJordan's Avatar
    AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    kevin levrone facial aesthetics + 1

Kai mass + 1

caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think people might be throwing in the flag on Levrone a tad prematurely.

If I recall correctly (and I may be very wrong on this), Levrone weighed in at 260 on stage when at his heaviest (bald Levrone, 97-98). Kai at his heaviest was 255lbs. Due to the height disparity, Kai is the bigger bodybuilder, but I don't think his size advantage is as much as some may think.

It's hard to make these comparisons without seeing them on stage together. IMO, Levrone's muscular balance, flow and aesthetic are more appealing that Kai's (as others have noted). On stage, I would argue that it is a toss up between the two.

With that being said, I think Kai is probably the best bodybuilder currently.
    Jerking my Snatch Clean
    Bent Over Rows Before Hoes

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think Kai has done more with what he was given. That makes him the better bodybuilder in my eyes. Both greats.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Side Chest

I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    personally, would rather have Levrones physique.

B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000)
    kai would win onstage due to better legs and back, but still he could never touch this

********: Beau Elvis- Bodybuilder
    IG: BeauElvis

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think kevin compares well and possibly wins the side poses and def the most muscular

kai owns everything else, just imagine kai's ab/thigh next to kevin... it wouldn't be close

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    I think kevin compares well and possibly wins the side poses and def the most muscular

kai owns everything else, just imagine kai's ab/thigh next to kevin... it wouldn't be close
    Kevin would not win the side poses. He would lose far too much ground from below the waist.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post
    Kevin would not win the side poses. He would lose far too much ground from below the waist.
    he'd win the side tri imo.
    side chest def goes to kai even though waist up kevin has a more pleasing look.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post
    He'd beat kai in the upper body. Really comes down to who overall looks better.

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just for fun...

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kai would probably beat him on stage, but I think Levrone had a better physique. At least, it's the physique I prefer.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell