LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Super quick, easy, tasty Chocolate Protein Brownies

Recipe is in the video description.

I am aware that I missed half the actual footage and youre just watching my cupboard, but I have decided to upload it anyway because I was too full to make another and redo it (and too lazy for that matter).

You should all definitely try this asap if you have chocolate protein. It's so good. Are there any other quick cook tasty meals that you love? Please share. I thought we could make this thread into a bit of an ideas scrapbook for making the best chocolate brownies.

I thought you could add cream if you want the fat higher, add 2 sccops 2 eggs for more protein. Some people mentioned Peanut Butter / Nutella.

Stjimmy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes! These are delicious.

My favorite keto breakfast is a pepperoni stick wrapped in egg. Some people like adding heavy cream to everything.. But I add PB to pretty much everything.