Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User diminishedlogic's Avatar
    diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're always gonna have SOME degre of anxiety when youre alone or you havent been approaching regularly for days on end.

the best thing to do is to just commit to talking to 4-5 hot chicks a day and as you approach just THROW yourself in there 'here I go!"

but truthfully you'll always have it... its just over time you'll see that BY approaching you get to interact with ANY girl you want... Bad or good... you still get to make that happen.

and you may wind up getting a wife a fwb or a lay or a phone number out of it.

so much to gain... nothing to lose.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    I swear i was gonna make this thread today

saw a cute girl by herself eying me in the cafeteria and bitched out like a *******
    Na she should have said hi to you **** her
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    easy you don't approach. best way to meet girls is through a common hobby and a social group. work in that angle. you automatically start off with approval.

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DavidJr74 View Post
    easy you don't approach. best way to meet girls is through a common hobby and a social group. work in that angle. you automatically start off with approval.
    I tend to agree with this.

I might have good ol' days syndrome but I feel like girls are socially retarded now. They would rather sit and get attention from twitter and ******** on their phone than actually talk to a human being. Whereas if you are hanging out somewhere because of a shared interest (other than booze) you have an automatic ice breaker.

That said; you get over anxiety by doing it. Like everyone else said: talk to girls and you wont be as nervous. Also, come to grips with the fact that a lot of them will shoot you down. Doesnt mean there is anything wrong with you.

I tried to hit on this girl a couple weeks ago and just got brutally brushed off (she wasnt even that great looking) then I see her the next weekend with her boyfriend who looks like 2002 slapped him upside the head; star tattoos everywhere, affliction t shirt, jeans with patterns. Ya win some ya lose some.

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Antnog View Post
    ^^ This OP, get some Diazepam or some chit it helps.
    heard that sh*t makes your muscles weaker.

no ty.
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) impumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got to a point where I could go out and start a conversation with anyone. Sounds weird but I used to go out by myself almost every night to work on this. At first I started talking to old people and dudes cause I was too scared to talk to girls but slowly worked up. It's a long process to build up the confidence but if you keep trying you'll get there.

It sucks though cause I hardly go out these days and know I'd be really rusty lol. Like any skill I guess.. 'Dont use it, you lose it.'

Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000) Shredededed is just really nice. (+1000)
    imagine everything first and be ready
    inhale and exhale
    count 1 2 3
    ?????
    profit

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have to learn confidence

you get confidence by trusting yourself

you trust yourself by knowing what you are capable of

you know why you are capable of by having put yourself out there.

so, put yourself out there. if you fail, good, learn a lesson and improve. if you succeed, good, learn a lesson and improve.

CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarvinMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't. You just push through. Don't even think about it, just do it. There's no other option and it'll get easier with practice.
    And never put the person in a position to scare you. If anything, feel like you're better than them and that they're privileged to have your attention. "Be interesting and they'll be interested."
    Aaannd in worst case scenario there's alcohol, sweet precious nectar.

4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bit of a crutch, but goes ok for me:

-Approach and ask girl to take your picture with your phone
    -Critique the photo in front of her playfully
    -"So are you from around here?"
    -Rest is up to you

You can rack up 100s of approaches doing this and theres minimal initial awkwardness. Works great at the beach.

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    I swear i was gonna make this thread today

saw a cute girl by herself eying me in the cafeteria and bitched out like a *******
    Lol, happened to me a month ago at uni. Made eye contact, then I looked away like a fukking *******. Just gotta grab your balls, and make a move! Regret is worse than rejection
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by diminishedlogic View Post
    you're always gonna have SOME degre of anxiety when youre alone or you havent been approaching regularly for days on end.

the best thing to do is to just commit to talking to 4-5 hot chicks a day and as you approach just THROW yourself in there 'here I go!"

but truthfully you'll always have it... its just over time you'll see that BY approaching you get to interact with ANY girl you want... Bad or good... you still get to make that happen.

and you may wind up getting a wife a fwb or a lay or a phone number out of it.

so much to gain... nothing to lose.
    Great post, repped.
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't think about it for longer than 3 seconds.

Approach in a straight line as soon as you see her.
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    practise.
    If you have spare green pixels, send them over.

99% Natural Freak of Nature, using only the best liquid-injectable-creatine supplements from bb.com, Celltech Nutrition.

Im not fat im natural - peace out bye.

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
    practise.
    I'd like to but I'm too much of a bittch
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    just remember that all girls ain't nothin but bull****

JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGCole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    you have to learn confidence

you get confidence by trusting yourself

you trust yourself by knowing what you are capable of

you know why you are capable of by having put yourself out there.

so, put yourself out there. if you fail, good, learn a lesson and improve. if you succeed, good, learn a lesson and improve.
    Excellent post, what I was thinking but couldn't put in these words. This applies to almost everything else in life as well.
    RLTW

Let the world tremble as it senses all you are about to accomplish. -Luis de Camões

15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Talk to them, don't expect an outcome off of every girl, but if she's giving you signs that she finds you attractive, ask her for her number. Simple as that.

baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) baroninyba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Realized I have much more to offer than stupid bar sloots. I own condo, nice car, good height, good facial aesthetics, pretty much every sloot in this town knows me and large percent want the d because I live 1 min away from bar that all sloots go......but at the same time I have some of the worst scars on back from car accident you've ever seen, a scar above my dick from some lipoma I had to get cut out, + stretch marks all over lower back...I'm a skinny kunt with chest gap too but for me the glass is always half full just thnk about all the sloots you see with ugly guys I'm sure you're better looking. Above all else Babe Ruth lead the league in most strikeouts as well as the most home runs so swing for the fences brahs.

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JGCole View Post
    Excellent post, what I was thinking but couldn't put in these words. This applies to almost everything else in life as well.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

"Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny."
    —Aristotle

Grown up HK trader bro Lentilsbrah's Avatar
    Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zuck a dik op. cures all ailaments
    Certified black knight crew*
    Ex-sydney misc
    Degen expat trader bro in Hong Kong

Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take action. Approach.
    Push your limits, make it a habit.
    Its just like the gym, have to push your comfort zone if you want to improve.
    Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.
    Make easy goals in the beginning, like approach 5 girls per day. Dont be outcome dependant - just approaching is a success, because you push your limits and learn alot from it.
    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AleksFitness?feature=mhee

Posting workout videos and food recipes!

Originally Posted by Kstag View Post
    It was different for me. Initially, I got really lucky and had a 100% success rate for a certain time with numbers/the chicks didnt immediately shut me down even though some didnt text back/pick up the phone later. So that got me a confidence boost. The key was probably "open" questions/statements openersthat didn't lead to yes/no answers. I just learned to have fun with it later but using twists which motovated me further.
    Nice.

There's some good stuff ITT.

Particularly, I think the best thing is to show a women your PRESENCE when you are in her vicinity. That means, stand tall... shoulders back... smile... and be aware and confident of your strengths and abilities. There's nothing sexier to a girl than seeing a guy that is confident.

Lots of PUA's talk about "be yourself". Taken bluntly, lots of guys will just throw themselves into trying to pick up a girl without really thinking about this. It actually means, to be TRUE to who you are - and not simply please the other person. Check out this video by Simple Pickup!

Everyone gets the "b1tch butterflies" when it comes to approaching girls. After trying out several times, the butterflies will still be there.... but the experience will be enjoyable and fun rather than scary.
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew

Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Thelostbrah64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    By wallowing back into the hole from whince I came.