Closed Thread
    ZakMorrison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakMorrison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question What ratio of training should a meso-endo body type be doing?

Hey guys its been a while, I know quite a few people don't seem to care for body types and classifications etc but this is purely theoretical and basically a benchmark for the cardio section of my trading programme.

Basically what should be my ratio for cardio/lifting on a weekly basis for my body type, I want to lose weight and fat whilst gaining some lean muscle at the same time

Thanks in advance guys

monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why are you making it so complicated.... just start eating and lifting, if you get to fat eat less and add cardio, if you arent big enough, cut back on cardio and eat more, you cant lose weight and gain muscle at the same time, theres no such thing as lean muscle, that would imply that there is fat muscle and thats impossible because muscle and fat are too different things, if you want to lose fat then eat less if you want to gain muscle then eat more, you cant do both it takes time and dedication. its that simple, im tired of people trying to find some perfect plan, ratio, anyrthing for them. nobody knows whats best for you, you have to go figure it out, trial and error, if you're too afraid to fail and not get it right the first time then this lifestyle isnt for you....
    Strive for progress, not perfection.

Current log-
    Ansi Nutrition Xtreme Shock Sponsored Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155621053&p=1105840553#post1105840553

ErgoGenix Sponsored ErgoStack Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152260913

MuscleTech Sponsored Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152495813&p=1038742873#post1038742873