Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up 1st place in 2 classes NPC, 22yrs old, MORMONPICKETT---Pics+Crazy Story!

***First place Open Light Heavies***

***First place Novice Middleweight***

***Proposed to my GF on stage(She said yes)***

***Hospital for 3 days after(Colon issues and dehydration)***

Must say it was the craziest weekend of my life. So many emotions. So much pain(Literally the most painful experience of my life), so much joy(I'm freaking engaged!) . I'm willing to give detail to any questions. Basically my intestines swole up to 3x their size because of the high fiber diet I was on, no water for 48 hours, then chugged water. Think of it as a bird eating bread with alkaselzer in it.

Had to have an enema, suppository and 13 IV bags. Blood was checked for renal failure but I was good to go.

Diet Coach and I:

Fiance and I:

Kai Greene and I:

Stage Pics:

The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Major props man! I've been following your contest prep supplement log for a while now. The effort you put in towards your cardio + weight training + diet is majorly inspiring. I'm guessing you made your weight class

And congrats on the engagement!

EDIT: Posted too soon. Damn, the intestines thing is...intense
    Last edited by Balddude; 06-18-2013 at 01:10 AM.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Details of the last week:

Weighed 186 2 days before the show. The weight class cut off was 176.25. I didn't think I'd make it. I had been salt loading the past 2 days, then was planning on cutting out water and continueing my 1800 cal diet and 90-120min cardio for the last 2 days. I did that.

Weighed in the morning to check and was 178.2. 2lbs off. So I went to the sauna for 2hrs, re-weighed. 174.2lbs. Good, even under! Ate about 3oz chicken and a handful of nuts.

No water.

Made weigh ins at 173lbs. Still no water.

Carbed up every 2 hours all night: Whole Wheat PB and J, Yams, Apples, Mini Wheats(no milk), and a little bit of chicken.

No water.

Pre judging. 4oz water.

No water.

Show time

16oz water in 5 seconds, EXTREME bloating....hospital.

They took an X Ray and said I just need to rehydrate and everything would be good. Had 2 bags IV, went home.

Drank a bunch of water, intestines swole to 3x their size(had another X Ray after getting rushed to the hospital in an ambulance)

Was admitted for 3 days. IV's up the gazoo, enemas and suppositories. Freakin nuts guys.

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats first on getting engaged ... you've chosen well!
    Congrats also on winning the light-heavies as a novice! You looked great on stage and presented a really balanced physique. You looked like you were enjoying it as well ... good smile and stage presence while the rest of them looked like they were constipated. Of course .... it turns out that you were constipated ... nasty story to finish the night with but a good one to tell the kids sometime

I know you put in a huge amount of effort over the year bulking up and then getting shredded, so awesome work!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dude you looked sick! Congrats on the wins and the engagement I'm glad that Force Factor had the opportunity to be a part of your prep.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1am? go to sleep! lol

awesome pics. glad i got to see it. seriously proud of you man.
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

Originally Posted by supermaz View Post
    1am? go to sleep! lol

awesome pics. glad i got to see it. seriously proud of you man.
    thanks for showing up to the show.

forgot to tell everyone I had a HUGE fan base. Great support. Over 30 people were there for me. Truly an amazing night. John here -supermaz-helped me into the hospital

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well done!

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats man on both your win and your engagement! That's pretty neat that you have a crazy story to go with it too, but good thing you're doing fine now.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great stuff buddy and huge congrats on the engagement! Big step you took, right on man!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BananaProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats mate! Looking good

Thanks everyone. I won't forget that day. Especially with it being fathers day as well (in the hospital) my dad was like "well I wont forget this fathers day" lollll

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great freakin job my man! Much respect. In one pic you see the guy posing behind looking at your back on stage. Even your competitor said damn! lol. Keep up the good work and I hope that all else goes well

Originally Posted by BasicAirman22 View Post
    Great freakin job my man! Much respect. In one pic you see the guy posing behind looking at your back on stage. Even your competitor said damn! lol. Keep up the good work and I hope that all else goes well
    thanks man. was crazy. the guy next to me on stage was like "damn you again" haha. epic night/weekend

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Feeling so much better today after eating a little bit more and having a little more freedom and taking a break that my body needs.

Feels amazing.

Just been spending time with my fiance and posting pics on FB and gettin stuff ready getting married Aug 16 at the LDS(mormon) Temple in Newport Beach, CA

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Talking Few more pics

These are from either the hotel the night before or the morning of

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

This might be all I have for awhile

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IN for Fapping

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congrats
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

mrobbo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fantastic pics of all you guys together there!

Well done :-D

Registered User TiberiusClaudis's Avatar
    TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Killer abs Mate. Nice going!

BTW, don't get married Bro....otherwise, it's like what Mr. T in Rocky said when asked what is your prediction...and he answered...Pain.
    And when Caesar reached the Oceanside, he wept. As there were no more worlds to conquer.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

lol @ don't get married

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like Ill take your silly cardio advice now.

In all srsness, Good job dude. Happy for you.

#fact
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GinoD94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking awesome man, you look like that actor from the hangover, blonde guy haha

Originally Posted by GinoD94 View Post
    Looking awesome man, you look like that actor from the hangover, blonde guy haha
    haven't seen it hah but thanks?

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    YOu look amazing. does shannon even tren?

lol shannon hasn't lifted in years brah (shannon is my diet coach shown flexing with me above)

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Weighed in today at 200lbs. LOL gained 27lbs the last few days off of just resting and eating

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    congrats man, well done