Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacob990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation How to figure out body fat percentage

How can i figure outmy body fat percentage??

Thatguyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thatguyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you google "bodyfat pictures" you'll find a bunch of different pictures showing different levels of bodyfat, and you can guess from there

ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    calipers= most accurate whey
    “I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”

SexyNorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Calipers are the best way to figure this out.

rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100) rokkyhun is not very well liked. (-100)
    There are lots of ways to measure your body fat percentage!

1.Using Skinfold Caliper
    2.Bioelectric Impedance Analysis
    3.Anthropometric (U.S. Navy method of guessing BF)
    4.Hydrostatic Weighing
    5.DEXA Scan

Among these you can easily measure from using Skinfold Caliper it is accurate! or using U.S. Navy method of guessing BF.
    Others are soo expensive methods to try. But they are very accurate except Bioelectric Impedance Analysis.
    "The most satisfying feel you can get in the gym is the "pump". It's as satisfying to me as "cumming" is, y'know? As having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I'm like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, getting the feeling of cumming at home, and cumming backstage when I pump up and when I pose out in front of 5000 viewers, I get the same feeling, so I'm cumming day and night! I mean it's terrific...right?" ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger