digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

IForce Conquer test run!

First of all, I know it's a little behind here, but I was finishing up a log of Tropinol XP...which was pretty awesome....and figured I would give myself about a week or so stim break to get a good idea of how Conquer really works. So here we are, ready to run this log and put it to the test. I will start by saying that I do have a good track record with many of Iforce's products as their products seem to work well for me. When it comes to pre-workouts, I have tried every variation of Maximize, with Maximize V2 raspberry lemonade being my all time favorite, and clear number one in every category. Of course, you can't find it anymore, so I have been on a search for my new staple. I tried Max Intense, but was not happy with the flavoring in the least and it became difficult to slurp it down prior to working out. With that being said, I have not tried the Max Intense new flavoring system, because I was still finishing a tub of V2 that i got for a steal, and shortly after the new flavoring came out they brought out Conquer. Well, if they felt the need to change the formula then why would they step backward? It only made sense to try the new stuff....it's gotta be better, right? We will see. To sum things up, if I had to initially give a top rating to a pre, it would be Max V2, and this is my measuring stick going forward.

So I was trying to figure out a different way to test this stuff, and decided that I would spend four weeks playing with the dosage, and in the end combining it with hemavol for the grand finale. Week 1 will be 1 scoop by itself for the whole week. Week 2 will be 1.5 scoops by itself. Week 3 will be 2 scoops by itself. Week 4 will be whichever I felt best on over the first 3 weeks and stacked with 1 serving of Hemavol. I have also decided that I will use compound lifts to determine strength increases, endurance, and of course pumps. My plan is to use a moderate amount of weight that I feel comfortable with at 12 reps. Then, I will continue to do sets of 12 until the point where I struggle greatly, or just can't get 12 anymore. The only exception to this protocol will be on shoulder and back day, as I have bad shoulders from old injuries and if I really push it then I pay for it later. Therefore, I will do what I consider a standard workout with multiple movements to wear those muscles out. Also, as a side note, I always do two warm up sets with very low weight, as my old muscles and bones can stretched out good.

Ok, 1 scoop, Fruit punch:

Taste: 8/10 for the record, i really don't care for fruit punch at all, and i would never buy it on purpose. That being said, Conquer is very similar to the flavoring system of Compete...so if you've had that then you know what to expect. For those that haven't, it's very similar to Hawain Punch, but I will say it has a bit of a chemical aftertaste. Nothing major, but it's there. Even with my hatred for fruit punch, I will have no issues using an entire tub of this...which for me is saying a lot. I am really looking forward to trying the raspberry lemonade for sure.

Energy: 5/10 keep in mind, this is one scoop, and i am very much used to the strong kick of Max V2. I guess we will see with the different n umber of scoops later on if it has the kick i'm looking for. I will say, after the first workout I felt it was lacking a bit in the energy department which is wierd considering how strong many of their other products are.

Pumps: 7/10 the pump was there on back and shoulder day, but not as much as compared to Max V2. Will more scoops prove to give the epic pumps? We will have to see. All in all, not bad, but not great at 1 scoop.

Endurance: 6/10 this is where I always felt Max V2 really shined. I always felt as if I could push weight forever, and it seemed like it opened up my airways when running on the treadmill. I didn't get that feeling here. It has many of the same ingredients though, so I feel the capability must be there, given the correct dosing for each person.

Focus: 9/10 truthfully, I could probably rate this aspect as a 10/10, but that would leave me no room for improvement if it becomes more intense later on with more scoops. The focus was really impressive though and I wasn't really used to it to be honest. It really made me zone in on whatever it was i was thinking of.....even if it was the fact that I felt tired and couldn't wait for the session to be over. At one point, especially when on the treadmill all I could think about was "am i done yet? how much farther? god, i wish i was done." And then play that on a 1,000 time loop...lol. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a least a little distracting.

For those wondering, these are probably some lower numbers than one would expect...but once again this is with one scoop and me coming off the end of a tub of Max V2. I do, however, reserve judgement as I think 1 scoop just isn't enough for me. I'm guessing the 1.5-2 scoop range is going to be in my wheelhouse. We will see.

The workout today consisted of Military Press, Lat pull downs, Seated rows, weighted bend overs, and weighted side bends. I finished with 2 miles on the treadmill.

If you happened to follow my last log of Trop XP, you probably know that I was trying to help boost everyone's Test level by posting some quality pictures. I did seem to lose the fine Lady Iforce reps along the way though(sorry ladies!). I'd like them to follow along too, so this time I will try to stick to pictures the whole family can love.
    Let's start this one off with a little clever humor:

It seems simple enough, right?

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chest day, 1 scoop. I ended up using 180 with 12 reps after 2 warmup sets. As i stated before, I would do sets of 12 with this weight until I couldn't get to 12 anymore. I ended up getting 6 full sets of 12, then only squeezed out 11 on the 7th set. I will note that I had some pretty good pumps in my chest after about 3 sets. The pumps weren't to the level of hemavol, and didn't hit as quick, but pretty good the remainder of the workout. As an extra note, which i thought was a one off yesterday, i seem to be sweating quite a bit more than normal when on Conquer. Not a bad thing, just something i noticed yesterday, and it was apparent today as well. Once again, energy wise I wasn't thrilled, but at the end of the day I had enough to get through the workout. At this point i'm looking forward to trying at least 1.5 scoop as i'm guessing this is where i will pick up the energy i'm missing. Oh, along with the multiple sets of 12 on the bench, I also got 6 sets of ez bar curls that i super setted with dumbell curls. i did notice a more pronounced pump in the biceps compared to in my chest. so far, i'm not disappointed with Conquer, but I am reallying looking forward to increasing the amount, but i promised myself i would follow my protocol during this run. I want to see if it will work better with certain muscle groups over others.

oh, one thing i forgot to note before was mixability. definitely a 10/10, as there has been no extra left in the cup after only a couple swirls with a spoon. Flavor wise iforce did a nice job, especially when comparing it to Intense.

how about a ridiculously sick car?

Sorry for lack or updates....been a little busy. Still on 1 scoop, and went to play golf the other day. I have to say I really liked a single scoop for this. The focus aspect really kept me dialed in, but not so much energy to where I would feel jittery and messing with my swing. It truely seemed to help nicely, and I can certainly see myself using a scoop before playing in the future.

Leg day...still one scoop. Once again, energy didn't blow me away, but it was there, and seemed a little mire noticeable for thus workout. I kept with my theme and used 225 on the squat rack after two warm-up sets. Ended up once again with 6 full sets of 12, then got 10 on the 7th set before my form started to suffer. Finished it off with two more sets at warm-up weight. I then hit 2 miles on the treadmill to finish things up. Overall, 1 scoop wasn't too bad for legs, as it kept the pumps to a workable level, although the energy and endurance were a little less compared to max v2.

Took a day off but next workout was tri day. Final day with one scoop other than a cardio day...but as far as weights, tri wraps it up for the week. I ended up doing two warm-up sets then going with 180 for a set of 12, then decided to drop it to 150 so I could get multiple sets more comfortably. In the end, I did 11 sets at 150, with a final set at 10 with close grip bench. I then did some rope pull downs and overhead French curls. Pretty good workout overall, and it seems the endurance is getting a little better the longer I take conquer. Not a bad thing at all.

Update taste-wise, even though I hate fruit punch flavoring, this is pretty easy to drink. Even though I wouldn't purposefully choose fp in anything, it will not be difficult to finish a tub of this. I certainly can't say that for the old flavors of max intense.

I'm pretty excited to be bumping the scoopage to 1.5 for next week. Maybe this will be the sweet spot for me....we will see. So far, I feel it's a pretty decent product, I think it's really q matter of finding out how many scoops are best for you.

So this week is 1.5 scoops with the same amount of water. Mixability is still fantastic...a couple swirls with a fork and its completely dissolved. Taste is obviously stonger, and it's still fruit punch, but it's pretty good considering my dislike of the idea of the flavor. Iforce has done well with the flavoring, and like i said before, i would love to taste the rasp lemonade.

Monday I had a long day at work, and a buddy of mine tempted me with 9 holes of golf after work. I gave in because the weather was nice and it sounded like a nice way to finish the day and get rid of some work stress. The last time I used Conquer before a round of golf I was extremely impressed. The focus aspect at 1.5 scoops was even more pronounced than before and I really keeps me dialed in when playing. As far as energy, it's there with 1.5 scoops, but at the same time it doesn't smack you in the face like Max V2. This is ideal for a round of golf, and i've never had a pre that i look forward to using as others give me a little too much energy and it messes with my swing. Good stuff for sure.

Tuesday, I got off work and desperately needed to get some work done in the yard because we are looking at a full week of rain in ohio. I planned 1.5 scoops, get my work done then get a workout in. What started out as just trimming and mowing turned into all of the above as well as removing two small tree stumps in 90+ degree heat with nothing but a shovel and some brute strength. 4 hours later out in the heat and i was wore out. We haven't had heat like that this year, and it got to me. I will say that I think i sweat about 2 gallons while out there working, and endurance wise in my muscles i felt fine even with minimal water. The straight heat was what was really getting to me, and at the end of the day I didn't feel like I could get a productive workout in so I pushed it to today.

Wednesday: 1.5 scoops and chest/arms day. Energy level was better, but still not Max V2. I will say I got a good workout though, as for some reason I slept terrible last night and feared I may feel tired. The energy is just there...steady from beginning to end. No peaks or spikes, just a smooth increase. At 1.5 scoops it seemed the fatigue of the muscles seemed to set in later, and focus was really impressive. Pumps seemed to start in the chest after about 3 sets, just like the first time...but I wouldn't say they were more intense in the chest and i did get some in my tri's during bench.....but when I got to arms they swole up quick. Vascularity was impressive as well through the entire workout, and overall i felt pretty good the whole way. At this point, the clear selling point that stands out the most is the focus. I can only imagine what two full scoops is going to be like, but it's going to be solid for sure.

Conquer is definitely shaping up to be a solid contender at 1.5 scoops, and I like it's versatility with sports like golf where you don't want to feel geeked out on stims. It's just weird because with Iforce products in the past they were so stim heavy...which i like when throwing weights....but that was definitely not the direction they decided to go with Conquer, yet I keep expecting that stim blast 15 minutes after dosing. Cool stuff though, and 1.5 scoops is definitely much better than 1 scoop so for myself I wouldn't dose any lower than that.

On FIRE with Conquer!