Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

•Kai Green 2013 War Wagon•

Kai is looking fantastic weeks before this years competition, has everyone seen the recent guest pose at the 2013 NPC Atlantic show?

Kai's back is what will take the win - I expect him and Jay to be close but Kai is walking with the strap.

2013 ''Elf'' Kai War Wagon!

Last edited by Clense; 06-17-2013 at 06:11 PM.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש
    Son of the Most High יהוה
    Saved by the Messiah ישוע

(open to all 1 on 1 theological discussions via Skype - PM ME)

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What?
    Elf Kai?

King Kai, you mean.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Kai's legs, Jay's legs.... Kai's arm, Jay's arm... Kai's chest, Jay's chest... what 5th title?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Kai's legs, Jay's legs.... Kai's arm, Jay's arm... Kai's chest, Jay's chest... what 5th title?
    no doubt Jay is looking as big as he has in years, Phil isn't looking as impressive as last year (too soon to say though) but Kai has the leg advantage easily.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I want to see Phil, Kai and Ramy next to each other. Just on sheer size and development.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the videos, Jay and Vic seemed like almost exactly the same size. Things don't look that good for Jay imo.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I want to see Phil, Kai and Ramy next to each other. Just on sheer size and development.
    i can tell you with complete confidence that ramy is gonna blow jay out of the water (even if jay places higher do to politics).
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

We aren't too far off :-)

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    i can tell you with complete confidence that ramy is gonna blow jay out of the water (even if jay places higher do to politics).
    I think its Ramys last man they are stacked, he is a dark horse for sure
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

dat back

Guided by the רוח הקודש

maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100) maxjars is not very well liked. (-100)
    WOW.. jays legs looking pity poor compared to kai's.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 politics:

brb Big Ramy at 310lbs with an insanely tight waist and peeled out of his goddamn mind gets 9th place.
    brb Jay's swimming pool like watery back @ 240lbs = 2nd.
    brb Phill wins, no improvements since last year and noticeably outmassed by Kai, Ramy and Wolf.

I'll bump this thread post Olympia. Calling it now, robbery of the century.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hope you are wrong, but I have a feeling you will be right. Really want to see Kai win it and also want to see a bunch of others do well.

Hope that Victor gains more size. Hope that Shawn gets massive and keeps his waist. Hope that Ramy shocks us all. Hope that Jay is back to being a mass monster.

Oh and I also hope Branch doesn't crack the top 10.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazing as he was at NY, I think Ramy needs to come in a little better conditioned to really ensure a top 3-5 placing. But he definitely is developed enough to do it.
    Feathered Nether Regions

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    inb4 politics:

brb Big Ramy at 310lbs with an insanely tight waist and peeled out of his goddamn mind gets 9th place.
    brb Phill wins, no improvements since last year and noticeably outmassed by Kai, Ramy and Wolf.

It's possible... I don't think they'll overlook Ramy that bad though, he did win the NY Pro and had ALOT of coverage despite not speaking much english. Clearly fans liked him so they won't snub him as bad as alot of non-english speakers. That being said, he may be relegated near the back of the top 6, but if he's off at ALL I guess 9th is possible. I truly don't think Jay will get second.. Ronnie got 4th on his swan song year and that's all this is for Jay. He will be top 6 though for sure The third point will most likely be true, at least with Kai for sure. Kai was flat as heck last year and still outmassed Phil in certain poses. If he comes in a bit more full, but still conditioned, it'll be another Sheru classic all over again.. IMO though Ramy and Wolf don't have the thickness to really outmass Phil properly, it's apples to oranges there..

Be excited man, yeah the judges have alot of people they can potentially screw over, but that's only because we have alot of great possible competitors this year.

BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasicAirman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All of them are huge but Jay doesnt even compare to Kai right now. WOW!

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 politics:

Where does Phil need to improve? If he brings the same package and a little bit leaner he has this.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    Where does Phil need to improve? If he brings the same package and a little bit leaner he has this.
    Going back to 2011 would be even better..but now that Kai appears to have packed on much more mass..2011's conditioning AND posing with 2012's mass (minus the neck) would be quite a battle.

inb4 politics:

Ramy is the dark horse for sure, but we still gotta see how he leans out
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    IMO though Ramy and Wolf don't have the thickness to really outmass Phil properly, it's apples to oranges there..
    i just dont know how you came to such conclusions... ramy and wolf ARE mass monsters.. in a aesthetic way
    KAI GREENE= inspiration!! "THE MIND" of bodybuilding

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

Roughly 10 weeks out, can you imagine the definition on stage day?
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh yeah buddy. I so hope he takes it this year. He just deserves it for being so close last year and for Phil being such a punk with his over the line crap.

No way Kai doesn't make it to the finals
    Guided by the רוח הקודש