Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol
    Instagram @ martinrunqvist
    Youtube @ martinrunqvist
    Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163187911

RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol this is just sugar and caffeine.
    ***NEGGED BY MOD CREW***

"All That We Are Is the Result of What We Have Thought. The Mind Is Everything. What We Think, We Shall Become." -Buddha.

SaloMousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skeeeeet View Post
    i tried it but didnt feel any different lol, maybe 1 teaspoon of coffee is too little. how much coffee did you use?
    Haha whats up man, I used 1 teaspoon, I heard Kali said on the video he uses 3, you might wanna go with 1 and a half maybe 2 remember we all get different results from caffeine :P Idk about you but im sticking up with this thing. Hyphy mud FTW

SaloMousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RamboJesus View Post
    It gets the job done for me, srs

speedy1310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RamboJesus View Post
    that's the purpose idiot , to be effective and save money , + it is more natural , going for one tonight/tomorrow , gonna come back with review.

CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tried this earlier.. 2 table spoons of coffee.. tasted like chit. but worked.

(I hate the taste of coffee)
    I'm worried about overtraining...your worried about working motherf**ker - CT Fletcher

(•_•)
    <) )╯all the single ladies
    / \

(•_•)
    \( (> all the single ladies
    / \

(•_•)
    <) )╯oh oh oh
    / \.

Bulking ✔
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Dykiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So there is about 57mg of caffeine in one teaspoon of instant coffee. and 35mg in a can of coke. Considering he doesnt drink an entire can. we can cay his prewourkout has about 70mg of caffeine, which is pretty slim.

Plus, I don't put nasty stuff in my mouth. It might work, but if it taste like **** I don't take it. You gotta have some pleasure in life no?

ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There is no scientific research about it having any side effects like blood pressure or some effect on brain or it maybe its completely safe

itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyaII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tried this today, with about 15g of instant coffee and 200ml of coke

chit hits you almost immediately

taste is ok, 6/10 imo

I can't say it gave me focus but it gives you quite an energy boost. hit almost all my goals in the gym and didn't feel sluggish during the workout despite dragging it to be slightly over 2 hours

overall score: 8/10

would use again, cheap source of energy boost
    Goals for 2013 (weights are in KG)

Bench- 70X5x3
    Squat- 95X5x3
    Deadlift- 130x5
    Behind the Neck Press- 50x5x3

deon1405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will try although the smell of coffee alone gives me the sh*ts

andradewc14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried before it tastes like sh*t but got me pumped up. I was focus at the gym throughout my whole leg routine. Def worth it!
    Bench Press 275 lbs
    Deadlift 355 lbs
    Squat 335 lbs

razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500)
    I tried this in the mall today before going into the gym. Didnt have coffee powder so i got a double espresso and mixed it with pepsi. It gave me a good workout for sure. But i have high blood pressure so i probably wont do it everyday
    Mod negged for "whos the blackest man in the world" thread.

-balls deep crew-

Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I strongly don't recommend this, it's too much for your heart and taking it on a regular basis will screw you up srs.

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    finally back from bannedcamp, jeez. but anyways ive tried this 3x now and i gotta say i like the taste (srs) reminds me of the times i used to eat coffee flavored ice cream with coke.

i didnt really feel i it to kick in much. but it did keep me from being so sleepy and tired.

Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Propaneaccsry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Szzy View Post
    I strongly don't recommend this, it's too much for your heart and taking it on a regular basis will screw you up srs.
    LOL watch out guys, 16 year old cardiologist on deck
    *MISC at school crew*
    *Called out for miscing at school crew*
    *Large forehead crew*
    -------------------------

ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i tried this last week and it tastes average. had a great work out with it.
    it has such an awesome kick when you drink it haha
    JS-Fitness

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb going to Walmart

Took 2 scoops jack3d micro, didn't feel **** as usual..

Hopefully this works cus my caffeine tolerance is extremely high ..
    Gonna use caffeinated DIET Pepsi (cutting)

ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    He has enough strain on his heart as it is.
    *Licks the angus first crew*
    *Loves hbb girls heiny holes crew*
    *Used to eat slugs as a kid crew*
    *Wrestled a lepar crew*
    *Collects hbb's farts in peanut butter jars crew*
    *Cleans my feet with sandpaper crew*
    *8" inch dink but 2" girth crew*
    *Only clean dink every 2 weeks crew*
    *Made a necklace pendant out of smegma crew*
    *I take oral of Jackie Stallone crew*
    *I will live in Mia Malkovas ass crew*

shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mbrewer96 View Post
    You reckon you can do with another drink, instead of coke?
    Yea he says you can do it with pepsi to or any fizzy beverage

DRose001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tried it yesterday. had a great workout, got the kick i wanted

great preworkout drink gonna take it again today

Kano00088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hyphy mud

Ive tried it and has been best pre work out i ve ever tried hahaa. Cheap too. I was using Jacked Advanced Formula, it worked but gave me a headache and an itchy face. Im no wuss when it comes to the taste, so hyphy mud no problem for me to drink

gymlionjosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool taste bad but it works

Originally Posted by Luke070 View Post
    Am tempted in trying this soon, I just can't imagine it tasting any good but they all seem to like it lol. I take no pre-workout supps and never have done though.
    it taste like total **** but it work tried it today

Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Having a nice pump is pretty pleasurable.