Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DeepSRS View Post
    Man of Steel is the greatest action movie in cinema history.
    LMAO, I was like, "LMAO!"

SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will say, I was geeked when Zod's old lady was smashing those Army geezers in the street. Reminded me of how Jet Li moved in 'The One'.

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jackslap View Post
    Thread like this on MISC got me fired up to see this movie. So I went last night and was disappoint.

We are all entitled to our opinions and in sure negs are incoming. On my phone so can't really type out all my thoughts.

10/10 action
    Special effects 12/10
    Cavill 2/10 acting, 10/10 looks
    Amy Adams 2/10 looks, -1/10 acting
    Story line 1/10 (yes it matters even in action movies guys)
    Plot holes and unnecessary happenings 10/10
    Attempted on screen romance -1/10 ( it was just forced and stupid, no one believes this element)
    Symbolic subtlety 0/10
    Religious themes 10/10 (and I'm religious but come on...)
    Move from plot point A to B with minimal reasons why and horrible exposition 10/10
    If you are <25 and grew up with DBZ and Harry potter as the OP did you will be impressed.

If you grew up with OG superhero movies you will be disappoint.

I don't like movies that treat me like I'm an idiot and need everything spoon fed. Man of steel is 10/10 on the spoon feeding.
    Lol no ones going to neg you for having a personal opinion...

oh wait im on the misc..

Anyway, I agree on some of your points, like the forced romance. But I found it easy to overlook. Also, Cavill's acting was 10/10. Its the one thing most reviewers agree on. Adams acting was solid, most chicks would of played this role like a little girl, damsel in distress. She came off as independent for the most part.

Storyline wasn't that bad, they stayed true to the Superman arc. Plotholes? Where? Im sure there was a couple but I didn't notice due to how awesome the movie was.

Symbolic subtlety 0/10..??? Don't know what your problem is here...

Religious themes??? There was one scene that lasted for about 10 seconds of superman in a church, and you have a problem with that? And your last point.. first you say that the movie moves with minimal reasons then you say that Man of Steel is 10/10 on the spoon feeding? Logic, not even once.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh hey did some new action movie come out and the misc is all over it's nuts?

Never seen that happen.

This reminds me of when some of you lames were saying The Dark Knight should have won over Slumdog Millionaire.

Most of you have no clue what a good movie is.

No go jack off to Brad Pitt's abs in Fight Club.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Buff Matt View Post
    It was a **** movie. All these ******* nerds on here hyped it up like it was non stop action no it's not at all. ******* critics said it was no character building and too much action? Lol fukin really critics? Movie is full of ******* flash backs and boring 80% of the time. The fight scenes are nothing to ride home about either I'm a plucking maniac or most of these losers truly did over hype the "action packed" factor. Seriously it's a boring movie.
    I don't know who you are.

I don't care who you think you are.

Yet I agree with you to the utmost.

AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can understand a lot of the criticisms people had for Man of Steel, such as the pacing or how it seemed pretty soulless at times, but I don't think those criticisms detract enough from Man of Steel to bring it to 56% on Rotten Tomatoes. At the end of the day, it's still a solid superhero film.

I generally agree with the critical consensus for a lot of films, but this is the first time that I strongly disagree with the critics. Coming from a major Superman fan, Man of Steel was great. Best action of any superhero movie, IMO.

8/10

There's room for improvement, of course, but I'm confident that the sequel will be even better. Really hoping for a more alpha, serious depiction of Lex Luthor that does his character justice as well as someone like Bizarro or Brainiac to cover the action side of things.
    Books read in 2017: 110
    Books read in 2018: 29+ (Goal: 35)
    Positivity crew but always relapsing and losing my chit crew
    AJ Styles/Andrade Almas/Alexa Bliss crew
    INTP/ENTP crew
    Slytherin crew
    Wanna be a bad boy but deep down huge beta WK crew
    ~ Rest in Peace, Zyzz. Forever mirin. Thanks for the inspiration ~

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    Oh hey did some new action movie come out and the misc is all over it's nuts?

Never seen that happen.

This reminds me of when some of you lames were saying The Dark Knight should have won over Slumdog Millionaire.

Most of you have no clue what a good movie is.

No go jack off to Brad Pitt's abs in Fight Club.
    Now now honey.. let the young folks have their fun. Shouldn't you be helping manage the home owner association? I think Mrs. Johnson planted some unnecessary flowers in her front yard.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP I bet your favorite movie was 300.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    Now now honey.. let the young folks have their fun. Shouldn't you be helping manage the home owner association? I think Mrs. Johnson planted some unnecessary flowers in her front yard.
    I could only hope you too will one day know the joys of being early 30's and aesthetic

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If anything is gonna be a model for a DBZ live action film, I'd rather it be something like Iron Monkey or Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. That would accentuate the awesome choreography of DB/early DBZ/first 3 DBZ movies

Kind of lost interest but I'll still check this out. I really loved Watchmen, so this can't be too bad. At the very least, I'm sure it'll be better than the Marvel movies
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    Lol no ones going to neg you for having a personal opinion...

oh wait im on the misc..

Anyway, I agree on some of your points, like the forced romance. But I found it easy to overlook. Also, Cavill's acting was 10/10. Its the one thing most reviewers agree on. Adams acting was solid, most chicks would of played this role like a little girl, damsel in distress. She came off as independent for the most part.

Storyline wasn't that bad, they stayed true to the Superman arc. Plotholes? Where? Im sure there was a couple but I didn't notice due to how awesome the movie was.

Symbolic subtlety 0/10..??? Don't know what your problem is here...

Religious themes??? There was one scene that lasted for about 10 seconds of superman in a church, and you have a problem with that? And your last point.. first you say that the movie moves with minimal reasons then you say that Man of Steel is 10/10 on the spoon feeding? Logic, not even once.
    Still on phone so I can't be as expressive as I'd like.

If you didnt pick up on religious themes except for superman in a church then you and I aren't going to be able to have a serious discussion about this.

Superman in church with picture of Christ in garden of gethsemane during his atonement.
    Superman himself states his age as 33 in this movie, Christs age when crucified.
    Superman "saving the world" (which is the crux of his character arc from ages ago anyway so who care)
    Superman is the "only son" of Jor-el and has been sent to bridge the gap between mortals (earthlings) and gods (kryptonians)

The movie even uses the popular bumper sticker "not of this world" line which is all the rage these days with the born again Christian religious people who like to wear it on their sleeves. I'm surprised they didn't just throw the logo right in the damn movie...

Again, a lot of this is superman cannon anyway so I don't begrudge it, but how cute did Snyder really think it would be to use 33 and hover Christ over superman shoulder while he is asking for a priest advice.

The spoon feeding is hard to explain. My wife and I use a made up word for this "doodle de doop". It's the sound effect used in movies when a character needs something done and it just magically happens without mystery, build up, or reason. It is miracle moments whenever the perfect thing happens at just the perfect time. This movie is full of that. Instead of developing characters or letting the audience FEEL something develop they just fast forward to the next point, disregarding the previous one because "week, the movie needs to move forward". Lol at a big name director using this tactic over and over in this big of a movie.

Why the FUK did Lois need to get on that ship other than a doodle dee doop reason? No point at all for Zod to demand she go on the ship bit was all so she could become more a part of the story because her character was fuking useless the whole movie. Dead srs. Lol@ superman flash drives saving the day at every crisis. And lol @ how Zod just creates his own "hacker" flash drive that over rides the Jor El one.

It was just childish all the way through.
    Last edited by Jackslap; 06-16-2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Former MISC Empire Crew. Had a lot of good times.

TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    Man of Steel was really good. I liked it a lot.
    Avengers was garbage. I hated it.
    The Dark Knight trilogy is still king.
    This

Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wasnt entertained by it, action was alright, but after Iron Man, Avengers and all that im just tired of mindless action, been a while since i have been really entertained in the cinema.
    *¯\_(ツ)_/¯ crew*

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jeremyn87 View Post
    If anything is gonna be a model for a DBZ live action film, I'd rather it be something like Iron Monkey or Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. That would accentuate the awesome choreography of DB/early DBZ/first 3 DBZ movies

Kind of lost interest but I'll still check this out. I really loved Watchmen, so this can't be too bad. At the very least, I'm sure it'll be better than the Marvel movies
    Not even in the same realm as The Watchmen in acting, score or plot.

Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    Not even in the same realm as The Watchmen in acting, score or plot.
    Unsure if you are complimenting MOS or the opposite. I found the music in MOS not really that great. I know everyone is all over Hanz Zimmers dong but this didn't really get the blood flowing for me. Not on par with inception music for sure. And weren't there substantiated rumors he stole that inception tune anyway?
    Former MISC Empire Crew. Had a lot of good times.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jackslap View Post
    Unsure if you are complimenting MOS or the opposite. I found the music in MOS not really that great. I know everyone is all over Hanz Zimmers dong but this didn't really get the blood flowing for me. Not on par with inception music for sure. And weren't there substantiated rumors he stole that inception tune anyway?
    It's definitely an insult. Watchmen was brilliant. I even place it on par with Nolan's Batman trilogy.
    Though Snyder did follow the novel very closely, if I'm not mistaken, so I can't give him too much credit for the plot. However, he presented it very well, kept it dark and gritty and even maintained a sense of realism despite the outlandish characters
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pectoralbro View Post
    most action packed movie i've ever seen. it'll be hard to top that in the sequel. Sure the plot was mediocre, but they made up for it in the action department.

Wished they gave Zod more screen time. Motha****a was a real hardass/alpha, but they made him look weak when he couldnt handle Supes without his mask/hearing aid.

excited for the sequel, they better have Lex up in that ****
    not sure if serious about lex. if they make him the villain i'll guaratee it will turn into a ****gy time drama. we need some one as equally powerful as superman. thats why they could pull off the action scene lex can outsmart him, that's it.

bring on..doomsday
    Misc-u Ninja #1

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol strong special education ITT

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw it yesterday. Not bad... not as good as you want it to be though.

blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueC7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...if you're one of those pretentious, elitist ****gy time movie critics. Fukk those clowns.

Man of Steel is the greatest action movie in cinema history. This is the movie that finally made me realize, if Hollywood decides to, they can legitimately make a real life DBZ movie. It was THAT epic.

I'm sick of these pretentious, hipster douche movie critics always NEEDING some sort of deep story telling. GTFO out of here with that garbage.

Avengers and now Superman have proven this so far: we -- the people -- go watch SUPER HERO MOVIES for ACTION and the REALIZATION OF SUPER POWERS ON SCREEN, not dat dere ****gy time DRAMA.

Greatest Superhero movie ever made.

Man of Steel> Avengers > Ironman 1 > every other ****gy time Nolan Batman movies

Deal with it.
    Yeah no.

7/10.
    ++Positive Crew++
    ------------------
    225 - Bench Press
    295 - Squat
    350 - Deadlift

Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CannibalJester View Post
    ride home about

ride

RIDE
    Fuarking repped.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll go see it when they put his briefs back on.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cartoon version of the Supes vs Zod fight

www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pectoralbro View Post
    most action packed movie i've ever seen. it'll be hard to top that in the sequel. Sure the plot was mediocre, but they made up for it in the action department.

Wished they gave Zod more screen time. Motha****a was a real hardass/alpha, but they made him look weak when he couldnt handle Supes without his mask/hearing aid.

excited for the sequel, they better have Lex up in that ****
    Zod did compete. He adjusted to earth's atmosphere fairly quickly and gave Superman a good fight who'd been living there his whole life.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    Cartoon version of the Supes vs Zod fight

That is Cpt. Marvel.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Move fuccking SUCKED.

The build-up at the beginning until he dons his costume for the first time was good, but the movie went downhill quickly after that. BRB repetitive and gratuitous actions scenes all crammed toward the end.

The only good thing was the CGI, which was the only area where it beats the Avengers. But then it came out a year after the Avengers. Michael Shannon's performance was pretty good too, but he needed more screen time.

I liked the Avengers and hated MoS, and I'm not even an Marvel comics fan.
    If you rep or neg me you're a ******* (srs)

-Surf porn and download torrents at work crew
    -Guilty until proven innocent crew
    -Socially conservative and fiscally liberal crew
    -Santorum 2016 crew

baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man of Steel is the greatest action movie in cinema history.
    I love how people call movies either the 'best ever' or the 'worst ever'.
    No thing in between...

Originally Posted by baraaa View Post
    I love how people call movies either the 'best ever' or the 'worst ever'.
    No thing in between...

Best post ever.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.

ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000)
    i watched it last night im not a fan of superman but on the whole i thought it was a great movie, i really like the krypton scenes and the background about the emblem etc and the special effects were incredible however i didnt really like the repetative fight scenes as wtf is the point when its people who essentially cant die fighting against each other