Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up EE reviews Lenny and Larry's The Complete Cookie Pumpkin Flavor!!!!!!

During my search for a tasty protein snack, I was told to check out Lenny and Larry's Complete Cookies. I was like 'wtf' at first, but I went with the recommendation and I am SO happy I did.

The Profile: This is not friendly for those who want to cut or watch their macros. Each serving is 2 oz and the cookie is 4 oz. I really don't mind the macros at all, and I can easily drink a whey protein shake alongside a cookie to up the protein content.
    Serving Size 2.0oz (56.5g)
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
    Calories 221 Calories from Fat 63
    Total Fat 7g 11%
    Saturated Fat 1.75g 9%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 155mg 6%
    Total Carbohydrate 32g 11%
    Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10%
    Sugars 18g
    Protein 7.5g 15%
    Vitamin A 10%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 4%
    Iron 8%

* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    Ingredients:

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour [Unbleached], Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Non-Hydrogenated Margarine [Expeller-Pressed Oils (Soybean, Palm Fruit, Canola, Olive), Water, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Natural Beta-Carotene for color], Wheat Gluten, Water, Pumpkin Puree, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein, Oat Fiber, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Baking Soda, Salt. ALLERGENS: CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY PRODUCTS. MANUFACTURED IN A PLANT THAT PROCESSES PEANUT, TREE NUT, WHEAT, SOY, MILK, AND EGG PRODUCTS.

Texture: One of my biggest complaints with protein bars is that they become hard as hell. Quest bars have that problem, but microwaving tends to fix that issue. I'm currently on the road a lot without access to a microwave, so L&L's CC (shortening up the name of the product) fit the bill for me. The cookie is soft and moist straight out of the package. I've opened a cookie and ate half one day, then went back and ate the other half the next day and it was still soft. I'm happy with that.

Taste: First off, I'm not a fan of pumpkin stuff. My only point of reference is Zero Impact Pumpkin Bars by VPX, which I liked a lot. I haven't had one of those in years, so I was a bit skeptical when I was told the pumpkin is really, really good. This **** is fantastic. I can easily eat one of these per day without getting tired of the flavor. L&L CC comes in pumpkin, peanut butter, chocolate chip, double chocolate, oatmeal raisin, and lemon poppy. Those oatmeal raisin cookies have my name on them.

What's the verdict? I'd easily purchase these again. I am glad to have discovered a brand that is not talked about much on the forum. Hopefully BB.com will carry the cookies soon because they already carry the protein brownies. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le...lennylarry.htm

HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interdasting, didn't know bb.com carried these, or that they existed.. no pumpkin though, the other flavors seem to be 20g protein per cookie.

Your hand is beautiful.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Interdasting, didn't know bb.com carried these, or that they existed.. no pumpkin though, the other flavors seem to be 20g protein per cookie.

Your hand is beautiful.
    Not a pumpkin fan, Das? Bb.com has the brownies, but I've seen the cookies carried elsewhere. I can send you one if you want to give it a try.

Echo in Eternity

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Not a pumpkin fan, Das? Bb.com has the brownies, but I've seen the cookies carried elsewhere. I can send you one if you want to give it a try.
    I do like pumpkin, i just didn't see that one on bb.com, it's ok no need to send but i appreciate the offer

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do like pumpkin, i just didn't see that one on bb.com, it's ok no need to send but i appreciate the offer
    Have to look other places

Great review EE. Tempted to try now.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They have these at 7/11 here in cali. I eat Em all the time, and they are good. Lemon poppy, pumpkin, and cc are my favorites.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

BB.com doesn't carry the cookies for some reason, but they do have the protein brownies.

Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    Have to look other places

Great review EE. Tempted to try now.
    Give them a try if you don't mind the macros. I just drink a protein shake alongside a cookie for the anabolic effects.

@poison - oatmeal raisin isn't good?

Echo in Eternity

Talking

Bump for Norcal's post in the trader thread.

Echo in Eternity

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Bump for Norcal's post in the trader thread.
    ^^^