jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for sparring partners in South Florida

Title!

I'm one of the best fighters in the world and I'm looking for people to work with so that I can continue to train to be the best there is.

This is not a competitive thing, it is pure training and I am only looking to get better and am willing to help another to get better.

Although pain is the name of the game we can practice as safely as you'd like. Light sparring, heavy sparring, or even shadow/no-contact is fine. I am not looking to hurt anyone, but please be aware that this is a mutual engagement we are participating in and acknowledge that harm has the potential to occur at any time. This is not me coaching you, this is both of us working together to pursue growth.

All levels of experience welcome. From top fighters of the world to mothers who've never fought before in their life.

For more information, please reply!