Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post

Girrrllll, I always keep a list going during prep of all the chit I wanna eat in the couple days after.

And, sometimes I read the list at bedtime in hopes of having some ahhhmazing orgasmic food dreams. Gawd, the weird chit ya do when in comp prep mode. Or is it just me?!

Nope not just you don't worry You are not alone in the crazy!! Shoulders looking great! And what how did I not know this WE ARE BOTH 4 WEEKS OUT!!!

Also, how do you make your protein oatmeal? Slash what protein do you use? Because my proats are terrible and I want them to be gooodddd
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bubs- Impressive weight on the preacher curls and DB inclines.

Taiga- nice PRs on the squats and the deads and lookin too cute in that hat and got that pink heart border around ur badass lifts.

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Since we're trying to keep up with each other does that mean we go farther or in circles?
    Farther. Definitely farther.

Although the image of us like dogs chasing our tails did make me giggle.

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Yes they are.and those pics oh snap
    Thanks, dude!

Originally Posted by rachelily View Post
    Nope not just you don't worry You are not alone in the crazy!! Shoulders looking great! And what how did I not know this WE ARE BOTH 4 WEEKS OUT!!!

Also, how do you make your protein oatmeal? Slash what protein do you use? Because my proats are terrible and I want them to be gooodddd
    Ha! Just blame it on comp/low carb brain. That's what I always do.

I use Beverly International UMP...it is the BEST!!! Comes in vanilla, chocolate, cookies & creme, and rocky road. I use all 4 flavors for various recipes. Use the C&C for my oats. Just prepare oats as normal, then stir 1 scoop of protein powder into hot oats...add a little more water as needed for desired consistency. Then I sprinkle with cinnamon and salt. The SALT is the KEY ingredient. BOMBIN'!!!

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post

Taiga- nice PRs on the squats and the deads and lookin too cute in that hat and got that pink heart border around ur badass lifts.
    Thank ya, lady!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lschepis View Post

Thank you!

Farther. Definitely farther.

Although the image of us like dogs chasing our tails did make me giggle.

I use Beverly International UMP...it is the BEST!!! Comes in vanilla, chocolate, cookies & creme, and rocky road. I use all 4 flavors for various recipes. Use the C&C for my oats. Just prepare oats as normal, then stir 1 scoop of protein powder into hot oats...add a little more water as needed for desired consistency. Then I sprinkle with cinnamon and salt. The SALT is the KEY ingredient. BOMBIN'!!!
    !
    I can confirm, Beverly International UMP is amazeballs! I use cookies and cream and it's like heaven

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

7/16/13 PHAT Day 29- Lower Body Power

Supplements
    Pre
    Peak400
    ConCret
    **Ran out of CapsiBlast and forgot to order more

Protein + Oats

Liftin

Squats
    Frankenstein Squats: BW 2x15
    Front Squat: Bar x10
    **Back Squats**
    95# x10
    135# x10
    195# x4, 2x5

Hack Squat
    2PPS + 50# 2x6

Seated Leg Extensions
    180# 2x9

SLDLs
    Bar x15
    135# x10
    195# x6, 7, 6 PR

Lying Leg Curls
    90# x5
    80# 2x7

Calf Press
    3PPS x10
    3PPS + 70# x10
    4PPS x8 PR

Standing Calf Raises- Machine
    260# 2x10

Notes
    -Felt really strong again today
    -PRs!
    -Why are lying leg curls SO hard?!?!
    -I need a substitute for standing calf raise on the machine, it compresses my vertebrae and does not feel good.
    -Sad this is the last leg day logging for ProMera! One more day, but it's cardio

Pics

Friends don't let friends skip leg day.

This happened in the locker room after leg day. I don't know whether to be proud or cry!

And.... last leg day pic for this log. While cooking last night.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do calf raises on the leg press

and i like the shorts
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    do calf raises on the leg press
    Yeah, that's what I'm doing. But does it hit both heads of the gastrocs? They're kinda hard to see in the mirror.

and i like the shorts
    Thank you My version of lingerie

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, that's what I'm doing. But does it hit both heads of the gastrocs? They're kinda hard to see in the mirror.
    should be fine. all calf raises hit both. you can change focus by turning feet... or by just applying pressure to sides of foot

we need to talk

should be fine. all calf raises hit both. you can change focus by turning feet... or by just applying pressure to sides of foot
    I try to do them with straight feet and with my toes pointed more laterally. I like the calf press, maybe I'll stick to like 4 or 5 sets of that and make sure I alternate my feet position.

we need to talk
    What? Not the same?!

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Works for me

Oh, nice work too BTW
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Works for me

Oh, nice work too BTW
    Thank you!

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Omg. Y'all are still active. I didn't realize. Forgive me!
    FSU "Go Noles!"

Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    Omg. Y'all are still active. I didn't realize. Forgive me!
    One more day!

7/17/13 PHAT Day 30- Rest/Cardio Strength Training

Supplements
    Pre
    Peak400
    ConCret

Out of BCAAs too! They're in the mail.

Complexes

Warm up:
    Elliptical- 5 min @ Level 8
    Frankenstein squats: BW x12
    Front squat: 25# BB 2x10

55# Barbell, 3 Rounds, 10 reps each
    Push Press
    Narrow stance back squat
    Bent over row
    RDL
    Walking Lunges
    Push-ups

20/10 Tabata
    Weighted burpees- 15# DBs
    KB Swings- 25# DB (agian, no KBs. WTF?)
    Mountain Climbers- hands on med ball
    Med ball jump squats- 12.5#

Heart Rates:
    Complexes Round 1: 176
    Complexes Round 2: 188
    Complexes Round 3: 200
    Tabata: 204

Abs
    Ball Pass- 2x15
    Hanging leg raises: 2x10

Cardio
    Incline TM
    1 song @ each level: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Pace 3.5
    23 minutes total

Notes
    -Woke up not feelin' it today. Was thisclose to sleeping instead. Sucked it up, took my supps, and off to the gym.
    -Had a killer workout, tons of energy, tons of sweat
    -Out of BCAAs, a little scared for the DOMS
    -I love lifting, but this was a killer WO and a good way to end the supp log

Pics

CST- If you're not huffing and puffing, you're not doin' it right!

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    B, do you plan out and wrote down what you will do each day since you can change things up?
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

End of Log- HUGE THANK YOU to ProMera Sports for allowing me to log their products PEAK400 and ConCret

This has been an excellent experience and I hope to do more Supp Logs in the future.
    Thanks to all the followers and encouragers.
    Huge thanks to my logging partner and resident badass, my inspiration, and cheerleader: Miss Taiga. Love ya girl!

Peak400
    -Really like this as a PWO supplement. I had only taken stims before, and completely laid off the stims for this log. Didn't suffer one bit. I'd actually really like to continue this as a staple PWO Supp.
    -No jitters, just lots of mental focus
    -As far as fatigue toward the end of my workout, I can't fairly assess. I started PHAT at the beginning of this too, and it's a lot more volume than I was used to. I can say though, that since I have adjusted to volume of PHAT, I have tons of energy throughout my workouts still. I am able to fit in some cardio at the end of some days, whereas at the beginning I was dragging my feet just to finish the last few sets.
    -Mixes well, I used Lemon Lime and the flavor was great

ConCret
    -You know, I never believed in the power of creatine until I took it. Holy shiiit!
    -Minimal bloat, if any.
    -Serious strength gains, and I'm cutting.
    -Less DOMS: I usually get the worst DOMS on day 2, but with this I barely get them on day 1 and day 2 is usually even more mild.
    -I'm a believer!

Most Dramatic Gains

-Pull Ups- From BW 2x8 --> Weighted +10# 2x7
    -Bench PR- From 105# --> 125#
    -Added 50# to Hack Squats
    -DB Incline Press- From 30s --> 37.5s
    -Best of all: Ripped through my first pair of jeans

Mental Gains:
    -I feel stronger
    -I feel leaner
    -I see more lines/muscle groups

Pics

START:

FINISH:

**Last of all: If you enjoyed the shenanigans in this log and want to continue with me on my journey, feel free to pop in to my personal journal. Just be prepared for more vulgarity and personal sh!t
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151110773

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    B, do you plan out and wrote down what you will do each day since you can change things up?
    Do you mean for the cardio stuff? The CST has been the same for a few months now, I just increase the weight on the barbell when I feel like my HRs don't get as high anymore.

Abs I do based on my mood, same with the treadmill. I hate steady state, so that's why I change the incline and do it to a song. I need the short term goals with steady state, it drives me insane!

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you mean for the cardio stuff? The CST has been the same for a few months now, I just increase the weight on the barbell when I feel like my HRs don't get as high anymore.

Abs I do based on my mood, same with the treadmill. I hate steady state, so that's why I change the incline and do it to a song. I need the short term goals with steady state, it drives me insane!
    I thought your Tabata stuff and routine changed weekly. No?
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I thought your Tabata stuff and routine changed weekly. No?
    No, the Tabata stays the same too. I've thought about changing it up, but that sh!t still kicks my butt! And I've been kind of keeping a mental note of how many sets I can complete in my 20 seconds of work, so I tend to just fit more in.

End of Log- HUGE THANK YOU to ProMera Sports for allowing me to log their products PEAK400 and ConCret

This has been an excellent experience and I hope to do more Supp Logs in the future.
    Thanks to all the followers and encouragers.
    Huge thanks to my logging partner and resident badass, my inspiration, and cheerleader: Miss Taiga. Love ya girl!

Peak400
    -Really like this as a PWO supplement. I had only taken stims before, and completely laid off the stims for this log. Didn't suffer one bit. I'd actually really like to continue this as a staple PWO Supp.
    -No jitters, just lots of mental focus
    -As far as fatigue toward the end of my workout, I can't fairly assess. I started PHAT at the beginning of this too, and it's a lot more volume than I was used to. I can say though, that since I have adjusted to volume of PHAT, I have tons of energy throughout my workouts still. I am able to fit in some cardio at the end of some days, whereas at the beginning I was dragging my feet just to finish the last few sets.
    -Mixes well, I used Lemon Lime and the flavor was great

ConCret
    -You know, I never believed in the power of creatine until I took it. Holy shiiit!
    -Minimal bloat, if any.
    -Serious strength gains, and I'm cutting.
    -Less DOMS: I usually get the worst DOMS on day 2, but with this I barely get them on day 1 and day 2 is usually even more mild.
    -I'm a believer!

Most Dramatic Gains

-Pull Ups- From BW 2x8 --> Weighted +10# 2x7
    -Bench PR- From 105# --> 125#
    -Added 50# to Hack Squats
    -DB Incline Press- From 30s --> 37.5s
    -Best of all: Ripped through my first pair of jeans

Mental Gains:
    -I feel stronger
    -I feel leaner
    -I see more lines/muscle groups

Pics

START:

FINISH:

**Last of all: If you enjoyed the shenanigans in this log and want to continue with me on my journey, feel free to pop in to my personal journal. Just be prepared for more vulgarity and personal sh!t
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151110773

what a cool way to wrap it up

you did really great!

thank youuu!

i only wish all of you participated in the side promos a little more so i could have given you all more free stuff
    www.********.com/808FiT1

what a cool way to wrap it up

you did really great!

thank youuu!

i only wish all of you participated in the side promos a little more so i could have given you all more free stuff
    No, RB, thank you!

Somehow I missed out on the side promos... didn't know about them til last week. Par for the course for this slow kid

No, RB, thank you!

Somehow I missed out on the side promos... didn't know about them til last week. Par for the course for this slow kid

i only PMed them to all of you and posted them in the thread

i only PMed them to all of you and posted them in the thread
    I knoooow! Sorry, life got busy.

On an upside, the Vitamin Shoppe that I go to carries CapsiBlast now! But it's like 2x what I can get it for on BB.com

I knoooow! Sorry, life got busy.
    On an upside, the Vitamin Shoppe that I go to carries CapsiBlast now! But it's like 2x what I can get it for on BB.com
    i know and i understand completely

i think im out of it myself. but i do have some beta-cret!
    www.********.com/808FiT1

i know and i understand completely

i think im out of it myself. but i do have some beta-cret!
    Officially out of ConCret too.... May have to put that on the list as well. Gainz + no bloat = WIN

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry, I've been MIA the last couple days. Chit done got cray-cray around here. Bout to catch up on my last 2 days of the log!!!

Thank you!

I can confirm, Beverly International UMP is amazeballs! I use cookies and cream and it's like heaven
    OMGEEEEEE!!!!! How freakin' cute & perfect is that pic?!!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday - July 15th, 2013

DAY 29 - PEAK 400 + CON-CRET

2-a-days started today for my upcoming comp...so no sleeping in on Monday morning!!

Hit the gym at 5:30 am for fasted cardio...NOT my favorite thing in the world.

TM @ 10 incline 3.2 mph x 10 min
    TM @ 12 incline 3.2 mph x 10 min
    Stepper @ level 8 x 20 min

Ironically, I ALWAYS sweat a "heart" during fasted cardio. All lies!!!

Found out later in the morning that my 'little' brother was shipping out the next day for his 5th deployment...sudden and unexpected. This one is hitting us kinda hard as there was no time for a proper good-bye. But, it is what it is...and we have faith.

SEMPER FI!!!

Hit the gym again after work for my usual Cardio Intervals class.

Peak 400 + Con-Cret on the drive in from work.

Saw this on my IG as I left CI class with the caption, "Have no fear I did mine down here!"

A friend from class is on vacation...and he and his wife made their own CI class right there on the beach!! How AWESOME is that?!! LOVE IT!!!

Tuesday - July 16th, 2013

DAY 30 - PEAK 400 + CON-CRET

Up extra early to get in my morning round of cardio after my lift...

Alarm @ 3 am
    Oats @ 3:15
    Peak 400 + Con-Cret @ 3:30
    Gym @ 4:15

SHOULDERS & TRICEPS
    DB OHP 35s x12, 40s FAIL...again , 35s x12, 35s x8
    Laterals Circuit (side,front,bent over) 3 x 30 15s/15s/12s
    BB Upright Row 70 x 12, 70 x12, 70 x12
    BB OHP (in front of & behind head) 55 x15, 60 x15, 60 x12
    Skull Crushers 50 x12, 55 x12, 55 x12
    BW Dips 10,10,10
    Cable Pushdowns OH 50 x12, 50 x12, 50 x12

And on to cardio...

Incline TM
    incline 10 @ 3.2 mph x 10 min
    incline 12 @ 3.2 mph x 10 min
    incline 14 @ 3.2 mph x 10 min

Energy was okay...focus was a bit off...some tears were shed...during skull crushers lol

Got a quick phone convo in with baby bro after my lift. Told him the same 4 things I tell him every deployment...I love him, I'm proud of him, be safe, and kick some ass!

Ended the day with a 4-mile night run for cardio round 2...

Hottest, most humid run yet...some tears...lots of sweat! Therapeutic run was therapeutic.

Sorry about baby brudder, T. I know your heart hurts and we all hope he'll come home safe and soon. **Hugs**

Question about shoulders: do you feel strong doing shoulders? I feel like mine are too big for their capabilities! Not strong I feel. How long did it take you to build your numbers?

Love ya girl <3

cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry about baby brudder, T. I know your heart hurts and we all hope he'll come home safe and soon. **Hugs**

Question about shoulders: do you feel strong doing shoulders? I feel like mine are too big for their capabilities! Not strong I feel. How long did it take you to build your numbers?

Love ya girl <3
    barbell or straight bar shoulder presses might help. Those have helped most people i trained with to build their strength up.
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *INFJ Crew*