crease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

retarded split!!!

I really have to work out on weird days

TUESDAY
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY

becuase I've got a really bus study week plus I'm in 3 bacds as well.
    so is it any real problem to
    train MAX-OT 3 day split like this:

TUESDAY: Back/bi's
    THURSDAY: Chest/shoulders/tris
    FRIDAY:Legs,

I take it very seriously so dont think i'm being slack its just i go to school the other days and have band rehearsals those nights and weekends.

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see a huge problem other than your workouts will be long, but you have plenty of days out of the gym to recover from it.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: retarded split!!!

Originally posted by crease
    I really have to work out on weird days

TUESDAY: Back/bi's
    THURSDAY: Chest/shoulders/tris
    FRIDAY:Legs,

seem good, only if you train back before chest you train your lats and when benching you have to use lats so you might not be able to bench a whole lot of weights

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's better to have 48 hours between back and legs than between back and chest. You use a lot of back in squats as well. So you're squats could suffer or your bench as midian said. Shouldn't be anything major.

I have the same groupings for my max-ot 3 day split. Basically a push/legs/pull type routine but I have a rest day in between. Just keep the volume low enough where you can be done within the hour.

Good luck
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

crease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    geez thanks so much guys!!!!!!!!
    cool yeah I think it will be fine it just sux being so busy thuis semester.
    Anyway thanks alot!