Closed Thread
    jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for sparring partners in South Florida

Title!

I'm one of the best fighters in the world and I'm looking for people to work with so that I can continue to train to be the best there is.

This is not a competitive thing, it is pure training and I am only looking to get better and am willing to help another to get better.

Although pain is the name of the game we can practice as safely as you'd like. Light sparring, heavy sparring, or even shadow/no-contact is fine. I am not looking to hurt anyone, but please be aware that this is a mutual engagement we are participating in and acknowledge that harm has the potential to occur at any time. This is not me coaching you, this is both of us working together to pursue growth.

For more information, please reply!

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jt561 View Post
    Title!

I'm one of the best fighters in the world and I'm looking for people to work with so that I can continue to train to be the best there is.

This is not a competitive thing, it is pure training and I am only looking to get better and am willing to help another to get better.

Although pain is the name of the game we can practice as safely as you'd like. Light sparring, heavy sparring, or even shadow/no-contact is fine. I am not looking to hurt anyone, but please be aware that this is a mutual engagement we are participating in and acknowledge that harm has the potential to occur at any time. This is not me coaching you, this is both of us working together to pursue growth.

For more information, please reply!
    You're in south Florida?
    There are a good bit of reputable schools down there and I'm assuming you train at one?
    Your gym should be able to provide more than enough training partners.

This almost seems like you should have posted it in the "relationship" or regional sub forms.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.