pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pierrem90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Where is my order ? in the garage they said ..

Was waiting for my order to arrive yesterday. Since is was not home I was refreshing the DHL tracking page to see if my order was arrived. Finally it appear that my order was "delivered" at the 1h37pm, the only thing is I was at home at this time. DHL said the driver left it in the garage, gess what ? it's not there...

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think visiting the nutrition forum would help your goals. You need to learn how to construct a proper diet first and calculate macros. Remember great dhl delivers are made in the kitchen so diet come first.

Hope this helps op
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pierrem90 View Post
    Was waiting for my order to arrive yesterday. Since is was not home I was refreshing the DHL tracking page to see if my order was arrived. Finally it appear that my order was "delivered" at the 1h37pm, the only thing is I was at home at this time. DHL said the driver left it in the garage, gess what ? it's not there...
    i would highly recommend AAEFX's KOTIC. i've been using it for over 2 years now and i absolutely love it. just one scoop gives me all the energy, focus and pump i need to get through an entire workout. i've tried samples of other pwo's out there and havent really found one that compares to kotic. i've actually had friends whom have switched to kotic and have either given their pwo's away or just threw them out. so give it a try if you can.

3rd place Trophy Husband Wixcrave's Avatar
    Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wixcrave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Driver put ur supps in the garbage really?

cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, this one time I was watching Baywatch on TV and Pamela Anderson was wandering around in a bikini looking all hot and giving me a stiffy. Then my dad came into the room and asked what the hell I was doing. So I told him I was watching TV and changed the channel and Star Trek was on. So he asked me why I had a boner watching Star Trek and I said I didn't. So he grabbed me by the willy and asked what the hell that was. Then he said that I have issues, but I told him holding onto his sons dick meant he had issues. So he started punching me, and mum came out and screamed because he was beating me and I had a boner still. But then dad punched her, and she fell on the ground and cried. When I was running away, my pants were rubbing on my doodle, and all of a sudden I felt real good and something came out of my doodle, which made me yell and fall over. Then dad found me and said congratulations.

HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I realize I don't meet your age requirements, which is fine. I was just going to creep on your profile as I have for the last week, while eating Ben and Jerry's and masturbating with my own tears. But last night I had a dream of us holding hands miles from here, breaking free of this world, loving truly, the span of a moment, pure love unleashed. It was so great, real Live, Laugh, Love kind of stuff. Then it took a sour turn when we got into a huge fight. No sense crying over spilt milk, but I still insist that our money tree house would have looked much better without the sex dungeon add-on, but you just had to have your way. Anyway I woke up before we finished the divorce papers. I just want to say you can keep the cabin in the Gumdrop Mountains but I want the Pegasus chariot and my TV back.
    My Reviews and Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152226283

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pierrem90 View Post
    Common sense would say call bodybuilding.com

24/7 Customer Service 1-877-991-3477

mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmazz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cforfa View Post
    Well, this one time I was watching Baywatch on TV and Pamela Anderson was wandering around in a bikini looking all hot and giving me a stiffy. Then my dad came into the room and asked what the hell I was doing. So I told him I was watching TV and changed the channel and Star Trek was on. So he asked me why I had a boner watching Star Trek and I said I didn't. So he grabbed me by the willy and asked what the hell that was. Then he said that I have issues, but I told him holding onto his sons dick meant he had issues. So he started punching me, and mum came out and screamed because he was beating me and I had a boner still. But then dad punched her, and she fell on the ground and cried. When I was running away, my pants were rubbing on my doodle, and all of a sudden I felt real good and something came out of my doodle, which made me yell and fall over. Then dad found me and said congratulations.
    What in the actual ****

gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100)
    People are ******* trolls on this site don't mind those skinny losers. Just call bodybuilding or wherever you bought the supps from. Tell them the DHL wants to get his swoll on so he probably jacked your awesome stuff.