JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBirdz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lower Abs...can you work them individually?

So I have my tops abs coming in pretty nicely but would like to focus on losing the fat in my lower abdomen and toning. Is there anyway to target this area individually?

RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fat loss can't be isolated by "toning" specific areas. You just have to keep cutting fat. feelsbadman.jpg
    I don't neg.

Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Instead of irritating diet recommendations that many people give here thinking that telling something absolutely obvious with intonation of a wise guy will make them look cool, I'll give you my reasoning on actually building abs.

I gave up believing that you can target lower abs after over a decade of searching how to pump them properly. It is just a region of rectus abdominis that is generally 1) smaller and thinner than the upper part, 2) less sensitive when you're pumping it. So by doing conventional lower ab exercises you will feel more pump in upper abs anyway.

Just keep building your abdominals. The upper region can't grow indefinitely, soon it will slow down due to genetic limitations, then the lower abs will catch up with it.

And about fat - no, you can't burn it there - only lipo may help. My abs are huge, but when I'm bulking, some fat is covering them. This doesn't mean there is any atrophy in my abs: they're still big.

mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    An effective exercise to target your lower abs are hanging leg raises. Do this along with planks and you will get a great ab workout in.

As far as losing fat in your lower area -- as someone else mentioned you can target a specific place on your body to lose fat. You just need to burn more calories then you consume to lose fat.

Hope this helps.
    5 Best Moves To Getting Cuts Abs:

Go Here >>> http://mikecookrecommends.info/

Registered Aesthetic F4ntastical's Avatar
    F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10) F4ntastical is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As everyone else said as well... There is no such thing as spot fat removal.

Most people have a hard time losing that lower abdominal fat (myself included).

Once you bring your overall bodyfat down you will eventually see your abs develop one by one down your mid section!