ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

didnt sweat much, now drenched

Is this normal as you progress and lifts get more difficult? I took a week off completely and I still am gettin annihilated every day at the gym. Im doing APSBR and eating in a ~10% surplus.

The big change I made was shortening up my rest times from ~3 minutes to ~90seconds (as I was supposed to be doing). Everything sure seems a LOT harder now that I'm following the recommended rest periods.

Is this anything to be concerned about since it wasn't happening for several months of lifting? Is this just what happens since my heart rate is staying elevated much higher instead of spiking and dropping?

thanks
    if anything has surprised me so far in my work, it's the complete disassociation between IQ and "exercise intelligence"

-Martin Berkhan

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    temp in the gym gone up? seems to happen this time of year in some places. its getting warmer but they haven;t upped the AC really yet. i wouldn't be too concerned about it.
    The floundering has ended.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your conditioning sucks and you're probably drinking a lot of water.
    OG

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    How much I sweat seems directly proportionate to my heart rate. Sometimes I get really worked up doing bench presses, db presses, but almost never on isolation work. Stuff like heavy compounds sometimes, but its usually over too fast. However, higher rep rows, etc gets me going though.

ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    i jogged 5k after every workout when i was cutting but i ceased that when i switched to bulking (10 weeks ago)... maybe i should start running more and just eat to make up the difference.. ill give it a try..

lots of water yes... as far as conditioning goes i do .5 warmup and cool down before and after lifting at like 7mph... besides that i do a decent amount of cycling for transportation.. I dont do HIIT cuz my left ankle has a chronic recurring injury and HIIT always seems to trigger it..

ETA: No PWO.
    if anything has surprised me so far in my work, it's the complete disassociation between IQ and "exercise intelligence"

-Martin Berkhan