wouldali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Would like good input on my diet please.

Height: 5,11
    Weight: 180,2 (this morning)
    BMI: 25.13
    fat%: I don't really know my fat% but I know I have fat around my waist area and I want to get rid of it:-S
    Goal: 180 of lean muscles with under 8% fat.

Hello there, I would like to have an input on my diet from you professional guys/girls in here.
    I know that I'm already 180 lb but when I look at professional bodybuilders around 180 lb I'm far far away from having their shape.
    My goal is not to gain mass or become HUGE, I'm aiming for lean and shredded.

I have been trying to follow a strict diet and eating about 5 to 6 times a day. Getting to the 2k calories a day seems insane for me.
    I feel like i'm eating all day and I can barely make it to the 2k mark.

When I wake up, I do some HIIT cardio (500/600 calories) and I hit the gym right after work. (no cardio)
    I go to bed around 10 pm (wake up at 6AM for HIIT)

I have been eating nearly the same thing for about 3 weeks now.
    I'm uploading yesterdays food intake as an example. (PDF attachment)

Thanks for helping guys.
    Attached Files

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need to read the stickies.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what is your TDEE and total macros
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    what is your TDEE and total macros
    total macros should be in the PDF attachement no?

Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post
    You need to read the stickies.
    Did I miss something? I did say what my goals are and posted a total macros PDF attachment.

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wouldali View Post
    total macros should be in the PDF attachement no?
    P: 121
    F: 60
    C: 226

You need to up protein and fat...
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

Originally Posted by moosedahgoose View Post
    P: 121
    F: 60
    C: 226

You need to up protein and fat...
    should I aim for a specific range of fat and proteins?
    It feels like I'm eating all day and taking breaks after breaks just to eat something.

Should I add a meal replacement?

tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read the stickies and learn to construct a diet of foods you enjoy that will ensure macro/micro sufficiency....no way you enjoy eating like that every day
    [ ] Bulking [x] Cutting

LSU '09

Current PRs:
    BP/S/D/OHP: 285/375/405/180
    Big 3: 1065
    Big 4: 1245

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    should I aim for a specific range of fat and proteins?
    It feels like I'm eating all day and taking breaks after breaks just to eat something.

Should I add a meal replacement?
    You should be hitting at least .8g/lb for protein and .45g/lb for fat.

Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joehunni is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protein should be near or over body weight and fat close to half bodyweight, carbs are nonessential.
    I still see the "me" from 2 years ago that weighed bout tree fiddy...

Originally Posted by tzalma1 View Post
    read the stickies and learn to construct a diet of foods you enjoy that will ensure macro/micro sufficiency....no way you enjoy eating like that every day
    When it says for exemple:

Lunch:
    1/2 avocado
    1 large Boiled Egg
    2 medium Carrots
    1 tablespoon Olive Oil

That was a very good salad I made out of all of the ingredients above... I did not eat all of that separately. I eat a lot of fruits, veggies and dairy so I figured my macro/micro are fine...again, that's why I'm asking for help here.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Height: 5,11
    Weight: 180,2 (this morning)
    BMI: 25.13
    fat%: I don't really know my fat% but I know I have fat around my waist area and I want to get rid of it:-S
    Goal: 180 of lean muscles with under 8% fat.

Hello there, I would like to have an input on my diet from you professional guys/girls in here.
    I know that I'm already 180 lb but when I look at professional bodybuilders around 180 lb I'm far far away from having their shape.

I have been trying to follow a strict diet and eating about 5 to 6 times a day. Getting to the 2k calories a day seems insane for me.
    I feel like i'm eating all day and I can barely make it to the 2k mark.

When I wake up, I do some HIIT cardio (500/600 calories) and I hit the gym right after work. (no cardio)
    I go to bed around 10 pm (wake up at 6AM for HIIT)

Thanks for helping guys.
    I have bolded all of your problems.

Read the stickies and change your habits. If you can't change your habits, then you need to change your goals.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should be hitting at least .82g/lb for protein and .4g/lb for fat.
    fixed
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

fixed
    I saw it afterwards, damn me for not editingggg.

tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    working out to become huge and working out to become lean and shredded are the same thing, the only difference is the length of time it would take to get huge. the fundamentals are still the same. you are going to have to bulk to build mass then cut to lose fat

I have been trying to follow a strict diet and eating about 5 to 6 times a day. Getting to the 2k calories a day seems insane for me. I feel like i'm eating all day and I can barely make it to the 2k mark.
    if you are having trouble drink some milk or peanut butter, there are a world of foods that are calorie dense that will help you get to whatever your calorie goals are

this is why you need to read the stickies, 1. you are asking people to critique your diet but you havent provided us with any info on what your goals are (gaining mass/lossing fat) or any calorie calculations. i see above that you are barely getting 2,000 cals. how did you come up with this number?? 2. you shouldnt be eating nearly the same thing every day. you are setting yourself up to fail because eventually you will get tired of what you are eating if you dont have any variety.

i dont mean to come across like an a$$hole but there are stickies for a reason, everything you need is in there. once you have a good understanding of nutrition then come ask questions
    [ ] Bulking [x] Cutting

LSU '09

Current PRs:
    BP/S/D/OHP: 285/375/405/180
    Big 3: 1065
    Big 4: 1245

I saw it afterwards, damn me for not editingggg.
    to late now, your exposed LMAO
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

fixed
    Thanks to you and cumminslifter for giving a bit of help.

I guess I'll try to hit these numbers and read them famous stickies.......I'll be back after that.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every fukin' time.

Originally Posted by tzalma1 View Post
    working out to become huge and working out to become lean and shredded are the same thing, the only difference is the length of time it would take to get huge. the fundamentals are still the same. you are going to have to bulk to build mass then cut to lose fat

if you are having trouble drink some milk or peanut butter, there are a world of foods that are calorie dense that will help you get to whatever your calorie goals are

this is why you need to read the stickies, 1. you are asking people to critique your diet but you havent provided us with any info on what your goals are (gaining mass/lossing fat) or any calorie calculations. i see above that you are barely getting 2,000 cals. how did you come up with this number?? 2. you shouldnt be eating nearly the same thing every day. you are setting yourself up to fail because eventually you will get tired of what you are eating if you dont have any variety.

i dont mean to come across like an a$$hole but there are stickies for a reason, everything you need is in there. once you have a good understanding of nutrition then come ask questions
    Thanks for the reply.

My goal was to lose fat and gain lean muscles to stay around the 180 mark.
    the 2000 calories is just a random number I picked, I could have said 1900 or 3000. (this RDI calculator says I should aim for 2200)

The variety is not a problem.
    I said that I was eating NEARLY the same thing. but at the end of the day I get around the same numbers.

If every question could be answered with a sticky no one would be asking questions and this forum would have no purpose. Wanted to ask real people questions and ask for help/tips that's all. (feel sorry I did now with all this sticky hostility lol)

Thanks to you and cumminslifter for giving a bit of help.

I guess I'll try to hit these numbers and read them famous stickies.......I'll be back after that.
    come back with any questions
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total