Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    Evans thoughts on Kai,
    'Well, to be honest, it's not my style. Kai is one of THE BEST bodybuilders not only currently but of all time. It;s my own personal opinion that these costumes only detract from his physique and his image. Bodybuilding and all other categories are about the body and because of that, it's very easy for it to look sexual in nature. That being said, I feel like Kai's routines and more specifically his guest posing costumes contain overly sexual undertones. Hey, like I side it's not my style but then again it certainly doesn't have to be. And typically I would say it doesn't matter to me, let him wear what he wants, it's a free country etc etc. BUT, as you said, you were with your family and this may make things awkward. And again, as you said, for any the sport is strange enough as it is to newcomers. And to boot, the sport as a whole has struggled with it's image and public perception. Do I think this helps that image/perception any? I don't. I picture how, if I were sitting there with my family, my father and mother might respond. Or even if I were sitting there with friends.

I certainly hope this doesn't come off as judgmental. Like I said, although Kai's posing and costume choices may not be what I would choose, that really doesn't matter to me. But I don't think the routines and costumes do the sport's image or likability any favors. Kai is a tremendous bodybuilder, is very talented and has never been anything but kind to me. But while these costumes and routines may fit his own personal expression, I think they detract from the perception of the sport.

I hate to say anything negative in regard to this but that is how I feel.'

i dont know if its because im not into bondage stuff, but i dont see anything sexual in wearing masks and spikes..

tbh people are just to biased against Kai.. come on.. Coleman do this and nobody say anything about the sexuality of it

and im not even gonna post what he does next

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    We haven't seen Ronnie f*ck a grapefruit, though. Kai has some weird history.
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

-Judge Mary Stenson Scriven

___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyCoolPR View Post
    We haven't seen Ronnie f*ck a grapefruit, though. Kai has some weird history.
    i havent seen Kai doing anything like this on stage neither

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ___ View Post
    i havent seen Kai doing anything like this on stage neither
    Yeah, but when you have baggage...you have baggage. Search "Kai Greene" on Google and go to "images". You'll see why people feel somewhat "uneasy" when he comes onstage and acts or dresses weird.
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont know if its because im not into bondage stuff, but i dont see anything sexual in wearing masks and spikes..

tbh people are just to biased against Kai.. come on.. Coleman do this and nobody say anything about the sexuality of it
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Tm2zo08.gif[img]
    When Ronnie shook his booty or did something provocative, people got a kick out of it because it was completely out of character. Throughout his career, most of his posing routines were more traditional in nature. Also, he was never a stripper, nor did he have erotic videos that leaked onto the internet.

I'm sure he had skeletons in his closet, as we all do, but he never tried to focus on that. For example, in interviews, Ronnie never talks about the multiple children he has by different women. Even though his personal life has nothing to do with bodybuilding, the fact is everyone has an opinion. If you don't want to add fuel to the fire, it's best not to reveal too much.

Kai really doesn't have the luxury of keeping the past discreet because he did a lot of things openly. People keep saying that it shouldn't be held against him. I agree with that wholeheartedly! However, I don't always get the feeling that he wants to put it to rest. It's definitely a matter of perspective, but a lot of people are seeing a similar theme with these outfits.

If it was just the occasional comment or two, then maybe it could be overlooked. However, when you're getting the same criticism, over and over, that usually means there's some truth to it. In any other industry, that might be worth reevaluating if you expect to reach a wider audience, and gain further acceptance. Apparently, bodybuilding has a different set of rules.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I actually gave a fuk as in being a 57 yr old man that watches tv for swears on the news then calls to complain, I would be more concerned with some things Ronnie has done instead of kai.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amazing imho. The Ox isn't even oiled or tanned and he is easily holding his own here imho. Arms are just retarded...although yes, chest needs to be brought up but he is a another young guy and part of this new generation movement, first O last year and I think he was just out of top 6 (7th or 8th and he should have beat Branch imo).
    Last edited by Canuck77; 06-12-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Not a fan of Kai's "alternative" side for lack of a better term but yeah, this particular outfit struck me more as a poor man's WWE outfit, like those under league's that travel around and have that sort of underground following. Not into that either, but nevertheless, it's what comes to mind. Also not to say that Kai does not walk a fine line and perhaps cross it sometimes with his "alternative" appearances.

People make a good point though. Would the IFBB really want a Mr. O representing their sport, being the face of bodybuilding wearing these controversial bdsm type outfits? I highly doubt it, especially when you have two good looking, all american type men like Jay and Phil, yes, I can say they are attractive facially because well, they are (but still no homo ;]). Then you have the likes of Ronnie who was just incredibly whitty, fun, easygoing, and became an all time fan favourite due to his extraverted, easy-going, humours type of personality.

I'm not sayin Kai shouldn't win because of his "kinks", of course the best body should win BUT from an IFBB standpoint, is Kai and the whole bdsm as marketable as a guy like Jay, Phil, Evan (another all american type), Branch (eventhough he will never win an O imho, he has this whole no guts no glory, texas bad ass, thank the lord, I outwork everyone schtick to him that he himself has kinda created or personally branded upon himslef). Then you have Dex, the definition of "class" both on and off the stage and one of the best, more graceful poser's that still give us glimpses of when posing was an more of an art form in the 90's et.

It's really odd too because when you listen to Kai talk he is so deep, insightful, humble, spiritual, and they he comes out in these funky bdsm/wrestling type costumes with masks and stuff. Just not what you would expect to see because if you listen to his interviews, you would not think he would be into that, but to each their own. If Kai really wants to be Mr. O, I think he can keep the bdsm or whatever his thing is, but limit is to his personal life behind closed doors. No one is going to buy into it from a marketing standpoint and I think Kai needs to look at it and that ultimately being the big picture. It's not really selling out, or crossing over, it's just conforming to some industry standards...clean cut...et...really, just keeping his more controversial outfits off stage and in the bedroom or wherever...some outfits that are warrior type of whatever would likely be fine imho...

Just for the record, I could care less what he sports out there, he has a solid physique and that is all I am really looking at. My comments were/are more geared toward how these outfits are likely effecting his career and potential win(s).
    Last edited by Canuck77; 06-12-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Evan is pretty smart, but Evan's a child, and when it comes to the day of the guest posing, Kai is his father.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, but when you have baggage...you have baggage. Search "Kai Greene" on Google and go to "images". You'll see why people feel somewhat "uneasy" when he comes onstage and acts or dresses weird.
    No filters.

I don't see anything wrong.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    Evan is pretty smart, but Evan's a child, and when it comes to the day of the guest posing, Kai is his father.
    i see what you did there lol.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    No filters.

I don't see anything wrong.

[img]http://puu.sh/3eq7V/83c8de5c61.jpg[/ig]
    i just did the same thing with no filters. just saying.

Attached Images

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And you can find a full frontal nude picture of Arnold on google aswell, still he won olympias after that became the highest paid movie star and governor. **** has nothing to do with what Kai brings to the stage, if hes the best man on game day he should win. Even his guest posings has nothing to do with what he brings to the olympia stage. Im getting tired of people mentioning how stuff looks bad to the "public" and how it will make it more difficult to make bodybuilding mainstream. IMO bodybuilding will never be mainstream and i dont mind it.

Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    And you can find a full frontal nude picture of Arnold on google aswell, still he won olympias after that became the highest paid movie star and governor. **** has nothing to do with what Kai brings to the stage, if hes the best man on game day he should win. Even his guest posings has nothing to do with what he brings to the olympia stage. Im getting tired of people mentioning how stuff looks bad to the "public" and how it will make it more difficult to make bodybuilding mainstream. IMO bodybuilding will never be mainstream and i dont mind it.
    I hear you man, he SHOULD win if he has the best body but the IFBB, among other sports, is so politically biased and there is a ton of dirty money exchanging hands. At the end of the day it is a business looking to make money, I think they would definitely consider the image/direction of the sport if the face of their franchise was wearing controversial costumes, it may not be "right" in the minds of many, but I would think like every other business that's how it is - the bottom line - what/who/how are we going to grow our sport and create the most revenue.

Then again, on the flip side, maybe Kai could just be one of those one-off stand out personalities that come along in pro sports and are different but accepted, like Dennis Rodman was in the NBA. :]

New and Improved...daily mstockwe87's Avatar
    mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000)

just my 0.02

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    It is not going to improve, it's like some kid with 13" calves wanting to build Ben Pakulski's, it's not going to happen even if he's "training hard"

It's genetics, it is how it is. It's not necessarily a bad thing, I mean everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, but to expect radical change at his stage of development is silly.

He's had a huge offseason, full as hell and pumped up for the guest posing, and his chest still looks flat. It ain't gonna pop come show day.

Unless he has a serious downregulation of androgen receptors (unlikely given his total body growth) genetics won't be the fall back determinant with regard to his ability to hypertrophy a particular muscle group given the chemical enhancement at this level of the sport. His insertions/origins/muscle fiber predominance are all genetically determined. However, his ability to hypertrophy that muscle is not given that the amounts of cell tech he's on can directly increase cellular precursors necessary for hypertrophy (satellite cells, I'm looking at you), and if we go into peptides, there is plenty of published literature suggesting that certain popular peptides have the ability to produce not only hypertrophy, but hyperplasia.

Long story short, Evan needs to train his chest smarter/harder in my opinion. That said, I don't know his current training regimen and this is speculation on my part given the facts that a.) the cross section of his muscle seems to be of good size, but it is lacking in density (RELATIVELY SPEAKING) and b.)cell tech these days makes these things possible...from a cellular biologist's point of view anyways.
    Last edited by mstockwe87; 06-12-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    320lbs to 183lbs in 9 months? ya damn right I did it.

?Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    -Arnold

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    I hear you man, he SHOULD win if he has the best body but the IFBB, among other sports, is so politically biased and there is a ton of dirty money exchanging hands. At the end of the day it is a business looking to make money, I think they would definitely consider the image/direction of the sport if the face of their franchise was wearing controversial costumes, it may not be "right" in the minds of many, but I would think like every other business that's how it is - the bottom line - what/who/how are we going to grow our sport and create the most revenue.

Then again, on the flip side, maybe Kai could just be one of those one-off stand out personalities that come along in pro sports and are different but accepted, like Dennis Rodman was in the NBA. :]
    Great post.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If anything i think Kai is helping bodybuilding grow atm. I think Kai's fan base is a lot more varied then lets say Phil with his Sneakers/playstation/clubbing (no hate on Phil btw, just thats what he links on instagram lol)

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    these makes my me sad I am so pale (think sterotypical goth pale). You can be huge and lean but if no one sees it.....takes away a lot of the point.

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing imho. The Ox isn't even oiled or tanned and he is easily holding his own here imho. Arms are just retarded...although yes, chest needs to be brought up but he is a another young guy and part of this new generation movement, first O last year and I think he was just out of top 6 (7th or 8th and he should have beat Branch imo).

wat

Originally Posted by porrapaulao View Post
    wat
    Arm category...at least. He has grown all over. Admittedly though, Kai is on another level in terms of density and having the complete overall package but it will be good to see the Ox at the O and hopefully at least get a call out to stand next to Jay, Phil, Kai, Vic et. In retrospect, "easily holding his own" was maybe a bad choice of words, how about somewhat holding his own, as in he doesn't look ridiculously small standing next to Kai given his recent growth and size, at least not imho, compared to a year ago - Evan has seemed to have grown.
    Last edited by Canuck77; 06-12-2013 at 08:49 PM.

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arm category I would agree, his arms looked crazy specially on video

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    i just did the same thing with no filters. just saying.

Look a little closer.

6th row, 3rd pic.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lófasz

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Christ I just noticed there's a person in that cart ^
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Look a little closer.

6th row, 3rd pic.
    i know. that was my point...

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    i know. that was my point...
    The image search is very mild compared to the suggested search results.

Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    The image search is very mild compared to the suggested search results.

That just proves people really like his video, since alot of people are looking for it :P

Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    That just proves people really like his video, since alot of people are looking for it :P
    Huh? I was taken back by the suggestion of "kai greene steroids". I thought he was natural!

Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Huh? I was taken back by the suggestion of "kai greene steroids". I thought he was natural!
    steve blechman...

the weirdest thing is Evan is the one who compete having a major boner..