galvinandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Test Booster- Waste of money?

Just started lifting 8 months ago, so alot of this is new to me, including supplements. But does anyone recommend a legit testosterone booster. I have heard so many positive affects and benefits from test boosters: fat loss, increase strength and muscle tone, sex drive etc. However, the one test booster I took did absolutely nothing for me. Now, I am 22, so I know my testosterone levels probably aren't low, or certainly as low as some older guys, so that may be the difference. I took APE, Alpha Performance Enhancer about 3 months ago. Literally nothing, no increase in energy, strength etc. Is there any "magic" test booster that will get the job done, or should I just save my money?

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Effects of natural testosterone manipulation will not give staggering results in most regards. It may be more noticeable for someone who has naturally low levels, but if you don't suspect that this is the case for you, why would you take one in the first place?

Strength increase is dictated by what you do in the gym and kitchen, not from what you take in pill form.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are good for a mood and libido boost. That is about it
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by galvinandrew View Post
    Just started lifting 8 months ago, so alot of this is new to me, including supplements. But does anyone recommend a legit testosterone booster. I have heard so many positive affects and benefits from test boosters: fat loss, increase strength and muscle tone, sex drive etc. However, the one test booster I took did absolutely nothing for me. Now, I am 22, so I know my testosterone levels probably aren't low, or certainly as low as some older guys, so that may be the difference. I took APE, Alpha Performance Enhancer about 3 months ago. Literally nothing, no increase in energy, strength etc. Is there any "magic" test booster that will get the job done, or should I just save my money?
    If you have lower testosterone levels, a natural boost would be beneficial. As far as a magic test booster, they dont really exist. However, we do have some great feedback on our Testo Pro which is buy 2 get 1 Free this month and our DAA

I've used them and enjoyed them... always good to try to get your natural test levels up to the optimal level.

We have some loggers that posted their results if you want to take a look
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At your age a test booster would be a waste of money
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bert710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The legal stuff out there will not raise your testosterone high enough to make a difference. Most of the time it is just placebo, although some products will raise your free testosterone again it won't be enough to make a significant impact. If you are insistent on trying testosterone boosting supplements then i highly recommend getting some DAA and stacking that with something like Erase by pes or triazole by driven sports. At your age though doubt you need test boosters.

I'm not really hell bent on using a test booster, just wondering other people's experiences. I know guys my age that have taken them and seen results. I'll just stick with the basics!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For someone in your age range, they are a waste IMO. I use them on occasion and I do feel a little boost. However, they aren't a miracle worker.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw your review, 1 bottle at 22 y/o is not going to show much in the way of results if you arent having issues to begin with or your diet and training is not on point
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    I saw your review, 1 bottle at 22 y/o is not going to show much in the way of results if you arent having issues to begin with or your diet and training is not on point
    My progress in 8 months has been pretty substantial, not sure if diet and training are a problem. I just wanted to try something new, because I had heard so many positives about it. Never know until you try. I would have never known how great C4 was unless I tried it.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your natural test levels may be high on their own which would explain (possibly) why you didn't benefit from APE.

I also never rule out the possibility of trying another product to see if it works though - if you're open to it I'd suggest looking into ErgoTest as the feedback has been pretty stellar across the board
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My progress in 8 months has been pretty substantial, not sure if diet and training are a problem. I just wanted to try something new, because I had heard so many positives about it. Never know until you try. I would have never known how great C4 was unless I tried it.
    You didnt need a test booster to begin with. This is not an attack against you, there are just alot of early 20's guys that take natural test boosters thinking it will have tech like results which it wont and plenty of progress should be made within the first year of lifting anyways

superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superreise2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    waste of money at 22 years old. iv read good things about test boosters working for older guys though.

300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In terms of actually raising test levels... absolute garbage. There is only one type of substance that does that with amazing results.

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im 38 years and tried test boosters , Cyclo test and Ape , no effect at all not even a libido boost , waste of money , it seemed to go to be true but gave it a try as were on offer
    drinu

Originally Posted by apace View Post
    Im 38 years and tried test boosters , Cyclo test and Ape , no effect at all not even a libido boost , waste of money , it seemed to go to be true but gave it a try as were on offer
    This is the kind of feedback I was waiting on. Someone much older than me, trying the same product. Interesting to see that you had no results either. It does indeed sound like a waste of money. I will be staying away, for now!

This is the kind of feedback I was waiting on. Someone much older than me, trying the same product. Interesting to see that you had no results either. It does indeed sound like a waste of money. I will be staying away, for now!
    Theres plenty of postive reviews and bloodwork showing APE works

but not all products will work for everyone

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    As everyone said its a waste of money at our age. You will get better results from a good creatine in terms of strength gains

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some might say a waste of money... some might think the libido boost, deeper sleep leading to quicker recovery, and mood of well-being is worth it. But if you're looking for astounding strength/body composition gains, no.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CUSTODIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely a waste of money at your age... it may help a little, but you arent going to see any drastic results!

darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Waste