Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PS4

-Prob won't be a Day 1 purchase for me though, not sure of what games are available on launch.

-Hope Sony will start to divulge some more info on the features/capabilities of PS4, I hoped they would do that last night. Want to know how the user interface will look, how they plan on improving PSN

-Tom Clancy's The Division, Watch Dogs, Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3 are the games I want, in that order. Only 2 of which are exclusives, but still excited for other exclusives TBA (Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, etc)

-dat $399

-<$5 a month isnt a big deal at all

-Xbox One only exclusive that I want is Dead Rising 3, and seeing as how Dead Rising 2 eventually became multiplatform, I'm holding out hope. Not gonna buy Xbox One for 1 game. Not a fan of Gears of War, Halo got stale to me.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cellshot View Post
    PS4

-Prob won't be a Day 1 purchase for me though, not sure of what games are available on launch.

-Hope Sony will start to divulge some more info on the features/capabilities of PS4, I hoped they would do that last night. Want to know how the user interface will look, how they plan on improving PSN

-Tom Clancy's The Division, Watch Dogs, Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3 are the games I want, in that order. Only 2 of which are exclusives, but still excited for other exclusives TBA (Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, etc)

-dat $399

-<$5 a month isnt a big deal at all

-Xbox One only exclusive that I want is Dead Rising 3, and seeing as how Dead Rising 2 eventually became multiplatform, I'm holding out hope. Not gonna buy Xbox One for 1 game. Not a fan of Gears of War, Halo got stale to me.
    This argument I've never understood? Help me understand what you mean by "improve psn"

There is NO, I repeat NO difference between the XBL and PSN multiplayer game play experience. None at all.

I've owned both and never understood this argument. If you're online you're online.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    This argument I've never understood? Help me understand what you mean by "improve psn"

There is NO, I repeat NO difference between the XBL and PSN multiplayer game play experience. None at all.

I've owned both and never understood this argument. If you're online you're online.
    Probably should have clarified, I haven't been on PSN since like 2009, so I should have mentioned that lol.

Making something like Xbox's Party chat so you can chat with friends across diff games would be nice. When I had a PS3, the only way to communicate was messaging system. Made it seem less connected to everyone when I played PS3 games online, like if I wanted to group up with friends, I would basically have to wait till we get into the game room to chat with them, and then I would have to listen to some random ******* screaming every 4-5s or other people. Party chat makes it so I just hear people I want to hear. Yes I know you can put people on mute, but it's a hassle to do everytime you change rooms and different players are in your room.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Probably should have clarified, I haven't been on PSN since like 2009, so I should have mentioned that lol.

Making something like Xbox's Party chat so you can chat with friends across diff games would be nice. When I had a PS3, the only way to communicate was messaging system. Made it seem less connected to everyone when I played PS3 games online, like if I wanted to group up with friends, I would basically have to wait till we get into the game room to chat with them, and then I would have to listen to some random ******* screaming every 4-5s or other people. Party chat makes it so I just hear people I want to hear. Yes I know you can put people on mute, but it's a hassle to do everytime you change rooms and different players are in your room.
    One thing that kinda sucks about party chat though is that no one is talking in game any more...or at least that is a common complaint.

So you don't end up meeting anyone new or cool or having fun random convos

That was my favorite thing about XBL back in the day
    MAGA

209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Xbox One: Xbox Live is the better online platform between the two. I dont like PS controllers. I'm interested in exclusives for both platforms, but ultimately I'm going to go where Forza and Halo are.

Microsoft has been good to me and I'm still waiting to see if Sony is really as innocent as they are acting. I have a hard time believing that they wont eventually cave to the pressure of developers at some point. Xbox is going in the DRM direction, PC games are already going in the DRM direction too.
    Jesus/Gators/ManUtd/Investing

**Dad Crew**

---I drive with my sun visor down all year Crew---

XBL: SamRothstein712

Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    One thing that kinda sucks about party chat though is that no one is talking in game any more...or at least that is a common complaint.

So you don't end up meeting anyone new or cool or having fun random convos

That was my favorite thing about XBL back in the day
    I understand that, but having the option of party chat is what I'd like to see them add. Have tried to play with friends w/ party chat off before and most of the time you can barely have a convo without *******s interrupting you with nonsense noises/music

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 209vaughn View Post
    Xbox One: Xbox Live is the better online platform between the two. I dont like PS controllers. I'm interested in exclusives for both platforms, but ultimately I'm going to go where Forza and Halo are.

Microsoft has been good to me and I'm still waiting to see if Sony is really as innocent as they are acting. I have a hard time believing that they wont eventually cave to the pressure of developers at some point. Xbox is going in the DRM direction, PC games are already going in the DRM direction too.
    Please see my above post.

What makes xbl a "better live experience?"

Nothing, they are virtually identical. With the exception of cross game chat, I'll concede to that. But answer me honestly, how often is that used?
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 209vaughn View Post

How is XBL the better online platform...or rather, how do you think that will continue to be the case into the next generation? XBL is chock full of ads even though you are paying $50/yr for the service...now that PSN is paid Sony will be able to provide the same level of quality (servers instead of P2P, etc) (and also assuming XBL is currently better than PSN, I haven't used either in a very long time). So that point is kind of null.

Also, they redesigned the PS4 controller. It's bigger/wider and looks a hell of a lot better than the PS3 controller. You can't really make a decision on it until you try it, even though MS is known for making GOAT controllers.

The DRM on consoles in the disc.

I understand that, but having the option of party chat is what I'd like to see them add. Have tried to play with friends w/ party chat off before and most of the time you can barely have a convo without *******s interrupting you with nonsense noises/music
    Nah, I hear ya brah, I do the same private chat on PC...prefer just be able to talk to my brahs only as well.
    MAGA

Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zabedisi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've owned the PS1, PS2 and PS3 and have had nothing but great experiences will all three, so I'm not ashamed to say I'm naturally biased towards Sony. Xbox exclusives do not interest me enough to warrant me buying one of their consoles, so it's a pretty easy decision for me.

DRM is not a big issue for me, but being able to play used games without any added bull**** is never a bad thing.

I'm a little disappointed that online isn't free anymore, but the cost isn't substantial and the added benefits are worth it so I'm happy to pay for it.

PS4 all the way.
    "Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future."

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch"

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Xbox has a twitch. TV app. Does ps3? I wish mine wasn't broken.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Since I have disposable income I will be buying both. I like games on both consoles
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ryse was going to be awesome...but it turns out that it's going to be 100% based on quick-time events.

So very disappointing. Man...can you imagine if it was fully first person sword combat, with parries and kicks and stuff...
    not true. the quick time events are only optional executions. that's it. you start off with a few and unlock more executions as you progress. final tally will be over a hundred.

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nothing, they are virtually identical. With the exception of cross game chat, I'll concede to that. But answer me honestly, how often is that used?
    Is streaming media included on the "better live experience"?

How is XBL the better online platform...or rather, how do you think that will continue to be the case into the next generation? XBL is chock full of ads even though you are paying $50/yr for the service...now that PSN is paid Sony will be able to provide the same level of quality (servers instead of P2P, etc) (and also assuming XBL is currently better than PSN, I haven't used either in a very long time). So that point is kind of null.

Also, they redesigned the PS4 controller. It's bigger/wider and looks a hell of a lot better than the PS3 controller. You can't really make a decision on it until you try it, even though MS is known for making GOAT controllers.

The DRM on consoles in the disc.

Nah, I hear ya brah, I do the same private chat on PC...prefer just be able to talk to my brahs only as well.
    Psn itself is NOT p2p. Only certain games are.

Source: I sold Sony America private CDN space for their PSN network... With the exception if very few games (fps) the PSN network is faster than microsofts xbl.

How do I know this? Xbl leases similar CDN services and cloud infrastructure to Sony America, but Sony's is far more robust.

Srs
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
    Is streaming media included on the "better live experience"?
    Ya man, that tmz live app makes it so much better... LOL
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Cross game chat as in my buddy playing NBA 2k13 while I play something like COD? Probably 50% of the time, usually that's used when we are waiting for someone else to get on and we are all about to join up for the same game.

Party chat while playing multiplayer on the same game? Probably 90% of the time now. Most of the time I play online, it's to game with my friends. The times that I do play online by myself, 1 out of every 10-15 games do you meet someone cool and they add you as a friend, but you likely never play with them again.

All this is from my experience of course.

Priapus' Incarnation Brosynthesis's Avatar
    Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wii-U.
    Best console of this generation.
    Legend of Zelda series will be released exclusively there
    Super Smash Bros.
    Mario Bros.
    Metroids
    StarFox
    Remakes
    Spinoffs with eq. for Mario games i.e Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, etc..

Oh, and a PS4.
    **Wetbreasts will make it still**
    *iForce Hemavol is the GOAT pwo*

Only YouTube channels you need: Animal, UniversalUSA77, Antoine Vaillant, BroScienceLife

Psn itself is NOT p2p. Only certain games are.
    Yeah I realize this, I just dunno what the prevalence of games with dedicated servers vs p2p is on consoles. I thought p2p was more prevalent.
    MAGA

Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was a fan of both companies but the whole must connect to the net and mics allways on thing killed it for me . So for the next gen I'll be going with PS4 to start and see how things play out for Xbox One if they make changes then I'll get one but if they dont then I guess this is the end for me owning M$ gaming consoles ....
    “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” - Frederick Douglass

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Not sure if it was the PS3's fault or their online experience but as a guy who plays a lot of CoD(in b4 flaming for still admiting to like CoD) there was a big difference graphically between the PS3 and Xbox versions. On Live you could easily see clear across the maps but on PSN there was eventually some fog and blurriness trying to pick off long shots. Again it could either be the consoles or the online networks not sure which but there was definatley some difference at least in that game.

But back on topic as a guy who loved his 360 I'm going PS4 this time around. Hardware seems a little better IMO. I won't have to waste an extra 100 bucks just to buy some kinect that I would never use. And a lot of the PS4 exclusives look better IMO. I'm old now I don't have time to fanboy out over consoles like 16 year olds. I'm actually kind of glad PSN is charging for online services now. Should make for a much better expierence.

Also unrelated note is GTA5 really not gonna be playable on next gen? Da phuck.
    I have no idea why I came back

homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PS4

because it's the best one

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ya man, that tmz live app makes it so much better... LOL
    Lol

I mean watching multiple NFL games with my fantasy stats updating on screen then being able to go into acouple COD matches right when halftime starts.

Originally Posted by NoS_oUtLaSt View Post
    Not sure if it was the PS3's fault or their online experience but as a guy who plays a lot of CoD(in b4 flaming for still admiting to like CoD) there was a big difference graphically between the PS3 and Xbox versions. On Live you could easily see clear across the maps but on PSN there was eventually some fog and blurriness trying to pick off long shots. Again it could either be the consoles or the online networks not sure which but there was definatley some difference at least in that game.

But back on topic as a guy who loved his 360 I'm going PS4 this time around. Hardware seems a little better IMO. I won't have to waste an extra 100 bucks just to buy some kinect that I would never use. And a lot of the PS4 exclusives look better IMO. I'm old now I don't have time to fanboy out over consoles like 16 year olds. I'm actually kind of glad PSN is charging for online services now. Should make for a much better expierence.

Also unrelated note is GTA5 really not gonna be playable on next gen? Da phuck.
    GTA 5 will be my last current gen game I buy. Saving up for dat PS4 time

Yeah I realize this, I just dunno what the prevalence of games with dedicated servers vs p2p is on consoles. I thought p2p was more prevalent.
    PSN was virtually 100% p2p on launch.

When I sold them the CDN infrastructure (leased fiber) their network architecture changed. I'm not sure why they continued p2p with fps games other than it would probably cost them a lot more in monthly CDN services cost. We used to charge by GB transferred. Given the sheer volume of fps traffic and knowing Sony's American data center architecture they would nt be able to handle it... Yet.

I do know that in prep for ps4 that architecture had changed dramatically and the amount of rack space in the CDN PoPs (points of presence) has increased nearly 20 fold in the last 6 months.

Edit: let me explain the xbl architecture.

Xbl has rack space in many data enters across the US. Most of which are connected to a main DC in Virginia or Washington state. Xbl uses CDN fiber to connect these data centers and xfer data very quickly. Where Microsoft loses here is that rather than lease server rack space in the dedicated CDN data center they lose speed in the form of latency as high as 15ms by having to travel one or more pipes to hit the CDN. Doesn't seem like a lot but it is.

I'm
    No longer held to an NDA so I can speak about this publicly now.
    Last edited by mr4wdTRD; 06-11-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's interesting to note that the list of exclusives coming out for PS3 are far superior to any exclusives announced for PS4 for launch. That being said, are people going to own a PS3 and PS4 at the same time to play both?

Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    It's interesting to note that the list of exclusives coming out for PS3 are far superior to any exclusives announced for PS4 for launch. That being said, are people going to own a PS3 and PS4 at the same time to play both?
    What PS3 exclusives will not be on PS4?

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Current list:
    X1:
    Ryse
    Dead Rising 3
    Crimson Dragon (Kinect Game?)
    Titanfall (PC)
    Halo 5
    Sunset Overdrive
    Forza 5
    Quantum Break
    Unannounced Black Tusk (looks like some sort of stealth action game)
    Killer Instinct
    Project Spark (PC)
    D4 (some cell shaded game, looks like some detective game or something)

PS4:
    Drive Club
    Killzone
    Infamous
    Knack
    The Order
    Transistor (Indie)
    That Black Wizard game (or was it a tech demo?)

Best Games are multiplat though:
    FF XV
    KH3
    Witcher 3
    BF4
    The Division
    MGS 5

Was never interested in the PS franchises except MSG5 and FF XV, but those are multi plat now. Games like uncharted, last of us just never did anything for me. The Order looks interesting though. Gonna wait 1 or 2 years for price drop.

Registered User BritishBullldog's Avatar
    BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishBullldog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most interested in the Wii U right now. Will be able to play most of the new games that were shown sony/microsoft on the pc so will use that for most serious online play and single player titles, and the Nintendo exclusives like super Mario, smash bros are always amazing and much more fun to play split screen

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    GTA 5 will be my last current gen game I buy. Saving up for dat PS4 time
    I'm totally expecting a GTA 5 next gen version to come out, maybe 6 months after the launch of the one of the current gen. A lot of the hardcore guys who are going to buy launch consoles are probably the people who are going to rebuy the next gen version.

TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    XBL is better simply because its MORE secure. remember when PSN went down for like a month because some hacker got in? that would never happen with xbox. friends of mine literally dont want to put their cards on psn because of hackers. and now you have to PAY for that feature? no thanks

also, as an ALL IN ONE system..isnt the xbox better? from a "gamers only' standpoint the ps has a slight advantage...but as an all in one entertainment system i dont see how anyone could say the x1 isnt better.

i will say, if it wasnt for the girly itty bitty terrible controller, i woould have bought a p3. thank god i didnt though.

EDIT: there isnt party chat with PSN? LOLOL. and yea, i use party chat all the time with friends playing other games. everyone does.