Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DrUnbiased View Post
    Serious thread. Homosexuality is now more accepted yet, love between siblings is not?

Why is sex between adult people and lil'kids not accepted?

Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kidzdrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I asked my professor today during our Antro Lecture why Gays are allowed and accepted these days around the world but brother/sister incest is not. Gays come up with 'we can't choose we are'.. Well I don't think that a older brother suddenly said one day 'I want to sleep with my little sister'........... He was born that way and it's the exact same situation as homosexuals. You can't choose who you love.... and who loves you.

I understand the biological issues when it comes to giving birth when the father is also the brother, but what if all sibling couples never have kids? Why can't they adopt like the homosexuals? Not to mention I don't really believe that there are biological issues to begin with.In Game of Thrones Cersei Lannister had 3 kids with Jaime Lannister.(her brother) and the two clearly love each other. None of the 3 children displayed any signs of retardation or deformity. In fact.. Tyrion is the one with the deformities and he came from a non-incestuous couple. The Targaryens are famous for marrying the sisters to the brothers and most of their children turned out fine.

Everyone on this forum who have feelings for a sibling and is too scared to go for it? I just want to say that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Don't live in regret. We can't choose who we love. We can only hope the love is returned.
    Dw OP I don't care if you want phuck your sister, just think it's a bit yuck

DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BossMadOne View Post
    Apples and Oranges.

HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT: OP wants brothers cawk in ass
    *no crew* crew

balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BossMadOne View Post
    The same reason you cant buy alcohol until you're an adult.

you're still developing you're not in your right mind for all intents and purposes.

Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000)

jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agreed. If its legal to have same sex relations and marriages then beastiality and incest should not be illegal.

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: OP digresses about his incestuous desires.
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500)
    Incest is legal in a lot of countries between adults

DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrUnbiased has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kharvok View Post
    Incest is legal in a lot of countries between adults
    Nothing wrong with that, they are grown human beings that know what they desire in this world.

I cream for Children Assassin X's Avatar
    Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always wondered why cannibalism is not accepted. I mean it would help control the world from over populating and I'm sure the Illuminati wouldn't mind.
    Children groomer, influencer, CEO

Registered LgBLT + Incest, Beastiality, P3dophile with obligations like a vacation on my face

WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Homosexuality is a sexual orientation while, generally speaking, /only/ being attracted to your little sister or mother isn't. And not a single coherent argument that didn't invoke the tried and true slippery slope fallacy was seen that day

Additionally there are ethical implications that arise when concerning incest and the health of offspring, which is why I imagine it's so ubiquitously regarded as disgusting. With homosexuality it's two consenting adults with no potential for such consequences.
    Last edited by WSilva832; 06-11-2013 at 05:12 AM.

sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgthartman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by balllsohard View Post
    Because incestual couples produce diseased and deformed babies with social problems.

A married couple who were cousins sent their kids to my school

He's not retarted or deformed. He's just a ginger.
    Would Rail Chloe with PWally crew

TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the next thing to be accepted by society would be polygamy.

Things such as Beastiality, ****philia etc. should never be legal as it is a relation between an adult and a being which is either not intelligent enough or mature enough to understand the full implications of the situation.

as phucked up as incest is and sounds I agree that in a way it is no different from a gay relationship as two of age, intelligent human beings should be able to chose who they love. But if it were to ever be legal/accepted it should be restricted to adoption only

jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WSilva832 View Post
    Homosexuality is a sexual orientation while, generally speaking, /only/ being attracted to your little sister or mother isn't. And not a single coherent argument that didn't invoke the tried and true slippery slope fallacy was seen that day

Additionally there are ethical implications that arise when concerning incest and the health of offspring, which is why I imagine it's so ubiquitously regarded as disgusting. With homosexuality it's two consenting adults with no potential for such consequences.
    Right, because a child raised by two gay fathers will develop normally, LOL.
    I cant even begin to imagine how ****ed up I would be if I had to grow up listening to my father scream from getting ****ed in the ass by my other father.

Ever heard of HIV? An even more fatal consequence.

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I asked my professor today during our Antro Lecture why Gays are allowed and accepted these days around the world but brother/sister incest is not. Gays come up with 'we can't choose we are'.. Well I don't think that a older brother suddenly said one day 'I want to sleep with my little sister'........... He was born that way and it's the exact same situation as homosexuals. You can't choose who you love.... and who loves you.

I understand the biological issues when it comes to giving birth when the father is also the brother, but what if all sibling couples never have kids? Why can't they adopt like the homosexuals? Not to mention I don't really believe that there are biological issues to begin with.In Game of Thrones Cersei Lannister had 3 kids with Jaime Lannister.(her brother) and the two clearly love each other. None of the 3 children displayed any signs of retardation or deformity. In fact.. Tyrion is the one with the deformities and he came from a non-incestuous couple. The Targaryens are famous for marrying the sisters to the brothers and most of their children turned out fine.

Everyone on this forum who have feelings for a sibling and is too scared to go for it? I just want to say that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Don't live in regret. We can't choose who we love. We can only hope the love is returned.
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    accidents happen all the time for everything. That doesnt mean that that thing should be disallowed. furthermore people with genetic defects ARE allowed to have children. Why shouldnt two siblings be allowed to have them when the chances of a defect are FAR lower than say someone who knows that they have some genetic condition.

I'm all for incest being legal, srs.

no incest
    I agree with these 2 posts. It is fallacious to be accepting of homosexuality but not incest.

Originally Posted by TrebGib View Post
    I think the next thing to be accepted by society would be polygamy.

Things such as Beastiality, ****philia etc. should never be legal as it is a relation between an adult and a being which is either not intelligent enough or mature enough to understand the full implications of the situation.
    as phucked up as incest is and sounds I agree that in a way it is no different from a gay relationship as two of age, intelligent human beings should be able to chose who they love. But if it were to ever be legal/accepted it should be restricted to adoption only
    Exactly. It is only natural for humans to want to keep shifting the goal posts so long as it fits their agenda.

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interdasting thread...

Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    homosexuality = mental disorder

wanting to bang your sister = mental disorder

anything other than wanting to bang a girl = mental disorder

/ thread
    mirin crooked abs brah

Originally Posted by 8OO85 View Post

/ thread
    Are you saying you've never been drunk off your ass and wanted a piece of that tranny at the club?

WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSilva832 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jthm View Post
    Right, because a child raised by two gay fathers will develop normally, LOL.
    I cant even begin to imagine how ****ed up I would be if I had to grow up listening to my father scream from getting ****ed in the ass by my other father.
    ?? I was raised by a traditional hetero couple and don't once recall having to listen to the sound of my mother getting railed by my dad. At any rate it's an issue with your own attitude. Growing up I probably would prefer to not have to overhear it in either case but there's nothing inherently emotionally scarring about it. It's merely a question of social attitudes.

Ever heard of HIV? An even more fatal consequence.
    brb no more sex for us straight guys because HIV and other stds don't apply to us.

Originally Posted by 8OO85 View Post

/ thread
    z

Even if we accept your premise that homosexuality is in fact a mental disease then the burden or proof still falls on you to demonstrate why that is sufficient reason to actively discriminate against them. Should people with mental illness not be entitled to the same rights as everyone else?

z

Even if we accept your premise that homosexuality is in fact a mental disease then the burden or proof still falls on you to demonstrate why that is sufficient reason to actively discriminate against them. Should people with mental illness not be entitled to the same rights as everyone else?
    Homosexuals can't create the wonderfull thing that started all of this in the first place, life. You are basically supporting the extinction of the human race.

ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow cant believe what im reading the world is getting so fukkd people are turning into animals why the fuk would someone have so little self control that they would want to fuk their brother or sister if it carries on like this i have no hope for the future.

Originally Posted by ZAK993 View Post
    wow cant believe what im reading the world is getting so fukkd people are turning into animals why the fuk would someone have so little self control that they would want to fuk their brother or sister if it carries on like this i have no hope for the future.
    Are you for this, or against it? If so are you for homosexuals being accepted, or against it?

Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100)
    because liberals give everything to the OFFENDED or rather the ones PERCEIVED to be offended. They LOVE doing this because it makes them feel bigger.

Gay sex spreads deadly STDs extremely fast; incestual couples can cause genetic diseases, but not necessarily and I think the danger of gay sex is akin to incestual reproduction.

ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZAK993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you for this, or against it? If so are you for homosexuals being accepted, or against it?
    against both i find homosexuality and incest both disgusting i know the majority are against incest now but in the future i see incest getting accepted though and i see it being considered discrimination not to accept it will probably get alot of positive hyp from the media just like homosexuality did soon all sorts of inhuman behaviors will be accepted in our society.

?? I was raised by a traditional hetero couple and don't once recall having to listen to the sound of my mother getting railed by my dad. At any rate it's an issue with your own attitude. Growing up I probably would prefer to not have to overhear it in either case but there's nothing inherently emotionally scarring about it. It's merely a question of social attitudes.
    ya ya ya, abstract arguments and everything comes down to relativity, I get it.

kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Incest leads to genetic abnormalties, thus should not be allowed.

For realz though, with the way this country is going I have a hard time not seeing legal polygamy in the next 20-30 years. I just don't see a rational argument against it if you allow gay marriage.

Time to aquire currency so that I can afford 3 hbb wives.

PS: Anyone who equates homosexuality with incest is basically a mouthbreather and should go back to their trailer park. The two arguments are not congruent in the slightest, while polygamy and homesexuality are.