Okaay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best advice for losing body fat to show six pack abs?

I'm 12, 5'3, and I weigh 116 lbs. I have some body fat and chubbiness I would like to remove. Especially on the sides of my waist, like.... Love handles? I hate those. Well, I'm asking for the best eating plan and exercise plan to lose enough body fat to show six pack abs. And what are some good exercises to remove love handles and to make my abs stronger? Thanks

Also, my body fat % is I think around 13 or 14%. If that matters then I will calculate it.

So, to sum everything. I would like to have a nice beach body with nice arms, chest and a stomach with a six pack. And I am willing to do mostly anything.
    Last edited by Okaay; 06-09-2013 at 07:18 PM.

WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100) WetDreamz is not very well liked. (-100)
    What's with ab obsessions?

Phucking autocorrect.
    Last edited by WetDreamz; 06-09-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Originally Posted by WetDreamz View Post
    What's with an obsessions?
    I need to look good for the summer because I will be going to the beach with friends a lot.

FazerK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FazerK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FazerK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

The kids 12 of course he wants abs. For your age best advise just don't eat takeaways, junk food and no fizzy drinks. Don't eat too much before bed and just do some cardio - play sports. Do press ups and pull ups to help build some muscle and train abs 4 times a week. Hope that helps kid.

Originally Posted by FazerK View Post
    The kids 12 of course he wants abs. For your age best advise just don't eat takeaways, junk food and no fizzy drinks. Don't eat too much before bed and just do some cardio - play sports. Do press ups and pull ups to help build some muscle and train abs 4 times a week. Hope that helps kid.
    Thank you much for the advice.

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Okaay View Post
    I'm 12, 5'3, and I weigh 116 lbs. I have some body fat and chubbiness I would like to remove. Especially on the sides of my waist, like.... Love handles? I hate those. Well, I'm asking for the best eating plan and exercise plan to lose enough body fat to show six pack abs. And what are some good exercises to remove love handles and to make my abs stronger? Thanks

Also, my body fat % is I think around 13 or 14%. If that matters then I will calculate it.

So, to sum everything. I would like to have a nice beach body with nice arms, chest and a stomach with a six pack.
    Depends how serious you are. No offense but I don't expect a 12 year old to have enough discipline to do this, but if you really wanna get ripped, and impress your friends, I can tell you the diet you need to get a six pack. You can probably get a six pack with this diet without any cardio, but some cardio wouldn't hurt.

Heres the diet:

Every meal you will choose 1 type of food from the list thats protein, 1 type of food that carbs, and 1 type of food that fats in the ratio of about 40-50 percent protein, 30-40 percent carbs, and 10-20 percent fat

Protein: Chicken, Turkey, Lean Fish, Whey Protein Shake, Egg Whites, Cottage Cheese
    Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, Whole Grain Bread, Whole Wheat Pasta, Black Beans
    Fat: Almonds, Avacado, Peanut Butter, Other Nuts

The diet will lower your body fat percentage but you also need to develop the abdominal muscle. The 2 best exercises for this are weighted decline crunches and weighted leg raises.

You probably can't do these at your house, you will need a gym membership.

For weighted leg raises, go in the captain's chair ( look it up ), and use NO momentum, go to slightly above 90 degrees and hold for a second at the top, and then go slowly down. Do 10-20 repitions, 2-3 sets, with 30-60 second rest. Use between a 0-10 lb dumbbell. Use good form and make it burn

For weighted decline crunches put the decline bench 1-2 notches less than as steep as it goes. Depending on how strong your abs are either use a 25 lb plate, 10 lb plate, or no weight. Go for 10-20 reps, 2-3 sets, 30-60 second rest. DON'T go touch your back with the decline bench, stop when you are slightly below parralel to the ground and go until your are perpendicular. Use slow and controlled form.

Good luck man, I wish i knew this information when I was 12.

Originally Posted by MuscleMigraine View Post
    Depends how serious you are. No offense but I don't expect a 12 year old to have enough discipline to do this, but if you really wanna get ripped, and impress your friends, I can tell you the diet you need to get a six pack. You can probably get a six pack with this diet without any cardio, but some cardio wouldn't hurt.

Heres the diet:

Every meal you will choose 1 type of food from the list thats protein, 1 type of food that carbs, and 1 type of food that fats in the ratio of about 40-50 percent protein, 30-40 percent carbs, and 10-20 percent fat

Protein: Chicken, Turkey, Lean Fish, Whey Protein Shake, Egg Whites, Cottage Cheese
    Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, Whole Grain Bread, Whole Wheat Pasta, Black Beans
    Fat: Almonds, Avacado, Peanut Butter, Other Nuts

The diet will lower your body fat percentage but you also need to develop the abdominal muscle. The 2 best exercises for this are weighted decline crunches and weighted leg raises.

You probably can't do these at your house, you will need a gym membership.

For weighted leg raises, go in the captain's chair ( look it up ), and use NO momentum, go to slightly above 90 degrees and hold for a second at the top, and then go slowly down. Do 10-20 repitions, 2-3 sets, with 30-60 second rest. Use between a 0-10 lb dumbbell. Use good form and make it burn

For weighted decline crunches put the decline bench 1-2 notches less than as steep as it goes. Depending on how strong your abs are either use a 25 lb plate, 10 lb plate, or no weight. Go for 10-20 reps, 2-3 sets, 30-60 second rest. DON'T go touch your back with the decline bench, stop when you are slightly below parralel to the ground and go until your are perpendicular. Use slow and controlled form.

Good luck man, I wish i knew this information when I was 12.
    Wow. Thanks. That should help.

mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkcookin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle Migraine gave a well written response...

Basically just eat meals that are high in protein carbs and low in fats.

To start seeing your abs well -- you can lose your extra body fat with HIIT. You only need to do this 1-2 times a week and it should last no longer then 10 minutes long.

For ab exercises the two I recommend that are very effective are:
    1. Hanging leg raises
    2. Planks.

Hope you found this post helpful
    5 Best Moves To Getting Cuts Abs:

Go Here >>> http://mikecookrecommends.info/

sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100) sylosiss is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're only 12 , you need to be counting macros or dieting or anything. Starting getting active, some high intensity work ie resistance training, sprinting playing sports Ect . Along with eating a mixed balanced diet with lots of water should be enough for you to lose some fat and recomposition. Also some of the fat you're talking about may go during puberty. The key is to actually be active.
    But who was the bicep?