Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Opinons on "Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy"

Looking for advice from anyone who has used this supplement, or recommendations on something similiar? I am looking to boost my energy level during my workouts. I do Kettlebell routines that are very rigorous, and need that extra burst of energy to perform to the top of my abilities.

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Winning79 View Post
    Looking for advice from anyone who has used this supplement, or recommendations on something similiar? I am looking to boost my energy level during my workouts. I do Kettlebell routines that are very rigorous, and need that extra burst of energy to perform to the top of my abilities.
    Boost energy for workouts? There are many other stim pre-workouts you can use that are more effective and potent than Amino Energy. Not a hater of ON (fan of their protein and creatine mono) but that product is a waste of money. Get SAN Fierce Domination.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never tried that stuff. But I swear by pre-work out boosters.
    stuff that makes the differnce is caffiene of coruse. I like powered form. Hits the blood a little faster. rather than just taking a caffiene pill.
    Most pre workout boosters will have nitric oxide boosters. Citrulline and\or arganine(?).
    I like Jack3D Micro only becuase I like to add my own creatine and beta-alinine.

That amino stuff you posted has beta-alinine in it. I don't know if you want to pay for that? I think its pretty pointless to put beta-alinine or creatine in pre-work out supps UNLESS you are taking pre work out supps on days your are not training which can get expensive. or supping with your own beta alinine and creatine on non gym days.

Both creatine and beta alinine need to be taken every day to be effective.

Also there is a lot of debate on line if you need free form amino's. Some say that you get MORE than enough if you are taking a lot of WHEY everyday.

ONE last little bit of advice that helps me. do you eat before you work out? I take a protien shake 1 hour before I work out. I add about 20-30 grams of maltodextrin. Slow digesting carbs. Seems to give me more energy for my workouts. I am carb cycling right now and not adding that malto to my pre workout shakes, and I am dragging.
    Like my profile pic? I sure don't. That is my motivation. To have the most embarrassing view of my fat back for all to see. That was taken in December 2012. My love handles are shrinking, but not enough yet. The pic will change when my goals are accomplished and I no longer suffer from FAT BACK syndrome. AKA love handles so wide I think I could flap them and fly away.

There is not a single person in this entire world you can count on, but yourself.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's really just over priced caffeine since besides the caffeine everything else in the product is worthless or under dosed.

Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Winning79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    Boost energy for workouts? There are many other stim pre-workouts you can use that are more effective and potent than Amino Energy. Not a hater of ON (fan of their protein and creatine mono) but that product is a waste of money. Get SAN Fierce Domination.
    Yes, specifically for workouts. I have always taken a 200mg caffeine pill right before a workout, but it just doesn't seem to work like it used to. Aside from that, I wanted something with the BCAA"s in it. I have to run now, but will reply to the other posts later. Thanks guys

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, specifically for workouts. I have always taken a 200mg caffeine pill right before a workout, but it just doesn't seem to work like it used to. Aside from that, I wanted something with the BCAA"s in it. I have to run now, but will reply to the other posts later. Thanks guys
    If you want something with BCAAs, get Cellucor BCAA and add your own caffeine into it.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have 2 choices 1) take more caffeine or 2) take a break to reduce your stim tolerance. Taking a different product with the same amount caffeine and nothing more and expecting different results is insanity. And the amount of BCAAs in AmiN.O. Energy is so small it's just label dressing.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Terrimonas View Post
    You have 2 choices 1) take more caffeine or 2) take a break to reduce your stim tolerance. Taking a different product with the same amount caffeine and nothing more and expecting different results is insanity. And the amount of BCAAs in AmiN.O. Energy is so small it's just label dressing.
    ^^^This, and look into craze. It gives me a good rush of energy about 3 exercises in.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Originally Posted by inaka_rob View Post
    Never tried that stuff. But I swear by pre-work out boosters.
    stuff that makes the differnce is caffiene of coruse. I like powered form. Hits the blood a little faster. rather than just taking a caffiene pill.
    Most pre workout boosters will have nitric oxide boosters. Citrulline and\or arganine(?).
    I like Jack3D Micro only becuase I like to add my own creatine and beta-alinine.

That amino stuff you posted has beta-alinine in it. I don't know if you want to pay for that? I think its pretty pointless to put beta-alinine or creatine in pre-work out supps UNLESS you are taking pre work out supps on days your are not training which can get expensive. or supping with your own beta alinine and creatine on non gym days.

Both creatine and beta alinine need to be taken every day to be effective.

Also there is a lot of debate on line if you need free form amino's. Some say that you get MORE than enough if you are taking a lot of WHEY everyday.

ONE last little bit of advice that helps me. do you eat before you work out? I take a protien shake 1 hour before I work out. I add about 20-30 grams of maltodextrin. Slow digesting carbs. Seems to give me more energy for my workouts. I am carb cycling right now and not adding that malto to my pre workout shakes, and I am dragging.
    I have a whey protein shake with 1 cup of oatmeal ground in about an hour before I work out. I also add a teaspoon of Creatine

So, this product only has 200mg caffeine? I guess I didn't even realize that, which is why I was asking. I guess I could try doubling my caffeine intake pre workout

JayPStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayPStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayPStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayPStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wasn't bad, but what hit me the most is the taste... it was very tasty to me. Can be a good choice if you are 'good taste dependent'...

My favorite one with Caffeine would have to be White Flood thought... but still a good product.

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    ^^^This, and look into craze. It gives me a good rush of energy about 3 exercises in.
    I was looking at Craze, along with some other similiar products. I noticed that the main ingredient is Creatine, which I am currently cycling. Is it safe, or even beneficial, to use both of these products together?

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not bad, just a very low dose of caffeine in it, it tastes just ok to. if you are sensitive to stims then its prob not that bad for you. I just find myself needing something a bit stronger, like bullnox/cardio igniter.

side note, the grape doesnt taste all that great imo, the fruit punch is pretty tasty though
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    its not bad, just a very low dose of caffeine in it, it tastes just ok to. if you are sensitive to stims then its prob not that bad for you. I just find myself needing something a bit stronger, like bullnox/cardio igniter.

side note, the grape doesnt taste all that great imo, the fruit punch is pretty tasty though
    Are you referring to the product that is in the title of this thread, or another one that's been mentioned?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you referring to the product that is in the title of this thread, or another one that's been mentioned?
    sorry ya was referring to Amin.o energy...i think it has 100mg of caffeine....vs optinum nutrition has like 200mg or so just as a comparison
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    sorry ya was referring to Amin.o energy...i think it has 100mg of caffeine....vs optinum nutrition has like 200mg or so just as a comparison
    Ok, thank you

I was looking at Craze, along with some other similiar products. I noticed that the main ingredient is Creatine, which I am currently cycling. Is it safe, or even beneficial, to use both of these products together?
    Or maybe discontinue the creatine and just use Craze for a while?

MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100) MDTim is not very well liked. (-100)
    I love it... Orange is really good, reminds me of Tang. For me, one scoop is like drinking a strong cup of coffee, but the energy is cleaner, and I don't crash at all. I can't do most pre workouts sups, because they make me sick to my stomach... just stimulant overload. This is gentler... I'm on my second tub.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP,

Really liked Amino Energy for a good clean boost in energy. Yes, it is essentially over priced coffee but I prefer the taste. It's also a solid product if you work out late. I'd recommend watermelon, but for $30 why not try it?

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there isnt enough creatine in craze to really do anything just like majority of the preWO out there. Most companies put it in so they can charge you more. When it comes to preWO's you need to try them to see if you like it. so buy a tub or ask a friend for a few scoops so you can be the judge of what you like.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club