Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

VID: Gains over the last year

Hey guys, i just wanted to help motivate some ****ers out there so i wanted to show you a video of my Friend's transformation over the last year, or maybe even 10 months lol. Dude's looking great for that short training period and i hope you guys could show some love and subscribe to our channel. We Will be posting Fitness related **** and really try and change the game here and there. Critiques are welcome, please like and subscribe brahs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jiICad9X-k
    " Gain Power fiercely, and righteously, Let it be done, Let it be done with speed." - King Darius the Great Of Persia

- "The Joocy Leftover Survivor Crew"- MEMBER TJLSC FTW.