isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Coach !!!!! WI

I am competing in my first show on July 5 looking for a coach to help me bring home the win, must have experience training clients for shows and hopefully the people you train place well must be willing to Skype and exchange numbers and must have time to actually talk .. The show that I will be competing in is the Chicago pro-am and yes I plan on winning the man's physique tall class and the overall title you can come to my page and look at my physique and see if you want to be a part of this thank you... I'm 6"2 205
    WHEN THE BODY GIVES UP LET YOUR HEART DO THE REST.

bjones0016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by isiah View Post
    I am competing in my first show on July 5 looking for a coach to help me bring home the win, must have experience training clients for shows and hopefully the people you train place well must be willing to Skype and exchange numbers and must have time to actually talk .. The show that I will be competing in is the Chicago pro-am and yes I plan on winning the man's physique tall class and the overall title you can come to my page and look at my physique and see if you want to be a part of this thank you... I'm 6"2 205
    Hey bro let me know what help you need? I like your attitude, 1st place is the only option.

JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by isiah View Post
    Isiah-
    You look good and look right on track. Looks like bjones^^^ is there for you. If not, send me a message. Either way, the main thing here is to make sure you are taken care of.
    Follow me on Instagram at ladsonj