Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jay in 2008

the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP thinks everyone is cute, especially Ramy.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by the5thhorseman View Post
    OP thinks everyone is cute, especially Ramy.

I think OP is just being cute, lulz

j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_e_g is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    I was just curious if we had an openly gay member in a homophobic environment. Guess not.
    Guess again. (Hi, straight people). Actually, gay folks are everywhere, and at some point in every person's life, he will meet, or has met, a gay person (regardless of whether that association is revealed).

I don't know if I'd call this a "homophobic environment" as much as I would an "immature environment". There appear to be a lot of teen and early 20's males here, and if you read psychological profiles of this age group, you discover that they're incredibly anxious about peer approval to the point that any deviation from a particular young male's idea of "the group norm" is considered extremely threatening/confrontational. For example, if some young male thinks "the cool kids I want to be friends with think Phil Heath is great", and he reads a post that says maybe "I prefer this other BB for {whatever reason}", his reaction will be totally over-the-top (ie, an "immature" reaction to a perceived threat to his entire social standing). His response won't be "I disagree with your opinion, and here's what I think". His reaction will be to a mortal enemy who just murdered his family. It will start with a personal insult, and go downhill from there, like this:

"You stupid worthless piece of s***, the only way you could prefer another BB over Phil Heath is if you poked your eyes out with your fork while trying to eat Spaghetti-O's you fat f***. Oh, and your girlfriend must have given you STDs if you had a girlfriend, which you don't because you're gay".

That isn't homophobia as much as it's immaturity (ie, teenage angst). Gay people know how to spot real homophobia (not that there HASN'T ever been any of that here).

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by j_e_g View Post
    Guess again. (Hi, straight people). Actually, gay folks are everywhere, and at some point in every person's life, he will meet, or has met, a gay person (regardless of whether that association is revealed).

I don't know if I'd call this a "homophobic environment" as much as I would an "immature environment". There appear to be a lot of teen and early 20's males here, and if you read psychological profiles of this age group, you discover that they're incredibly anxious about peer approval to the point that any deviation from a particular young male's idea of "the group norm" is considered extremely threatening/confrontational. For example, if some young male thinks "the cool kids I want to be friends with think Phil Heath is great", and he reads a post that says maybe "I prefer this other BB for {whatever reason}", his reaction will be totally over-the-top (ie, an "immature" reaction to a perceived threat to his entire social standing). His response won't be "I disagree with your opinion, and here's what I think". His reaction will be to a mortal enemy who just murdered his family. It will start with a personal insult, and go downhill from there, like this:

"You stupid worthless piece of s***, the only way you could prefer another BB over Phil Heath is if you poked your eyes out with your fork while trying to eat Spaghetti-O's you fat f***. Oh, and your girlfriend must have given you STDs if you had a girlfriend, which you don't because you're gay".

That isn't homophobia as much as it's immaturity (ie, teenage angst). Gay people know how to spot real homophobia (not that there HASN'T ever been any of that here).
    Cool story *******

planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by j_e_g View Post

Which category is this considered. Homiphobic or imatur.

"Boys have penises and girls have vaginas" What Arnold movie is this quote from.
    Attached Images

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    I think OP is just being cute, lulz
    You swim really cute. <3

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.