Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And Misc still thinks Anne Gus is somehow unique.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL she has another article on Muslim men's gaze

http://www.altmuslimah.com/b/mma/4805/

Because no women in the history of the Earth has ever gazed at a male or made sexual comments towards them, especially when in a group of other girls.

FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "As was typical of our second-semester of senior year conversations, we were venting to each other about the many difficulties of finding post-undergrad work with our liberal arts degrees"

ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbowRocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But rape jokes are still funny right?

white man crew

4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4thegangas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some miscer posted this:

Hugh Mirin 6 June 2013

Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also.

I do not fall under this category as I am 6’5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle microtrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalize these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualize yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wouldnotevengazeatforasecond/10

vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 pages and no one bothered to link her pic?

might smash

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ha...GAZE!
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4thegangas View Post
    Some miscer posted this:
    I'm dying over here!
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500) TysonNessman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why do you guys give these people publicity? This is exactly why they create these pieces and you fall for it every single time. You've now given that article 1000s of views from miscers. Good job.

DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4 this never actually happened. Like the waitress who wasnt tipped for being gay. Or the black guy who spray painted a slur on his own door. Discrimination hoaxes for attention.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm surprised any woman proclaiming herself to be a feminist would wear a hijab. If there's a symbol of "male oppression" out there, that's it.

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha good.

I'm glad someone with this logic feels hated. and no **** you I would be saying the same thing if the article was directed at people with African or Asian ancestors

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read somewhere the fact sloots say they have a boyfriend when they don't when rejecting betas is male privilege. It's our fault they lie, more or less. We FORCE them to say it, because the only thing that works on us all-raping, all-beating vicious beasts of Satan is to say they're 'owned' by another man.

How about just saying 'not interested'? Instead they take the easy way out and even then it's our fault, too.

Goddamn, I said godDAMN. Sloot logic of peace and prosperity.

DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DalfyZ33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vidge View Post
    3 pages and no one bothered to link her pic?

might smash
    Would suicide bomb the fukk outta dat poosay. Bby just wants the glorious infidel trouser serpent.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Broiestbrorbo View Post
    Awww you all stopped? I was enjoying your clearly educated and well constructed discussions on feminism and your perfect society. I imagine of course in this perfect society the flexing your shirtless bodies in a virtual room full of other men would come right before the gay bashing? Or is that after?

Anyways i'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you. You guys keep going right on against with your whole shirtless strait men ruling the world roleplay, I'm just here to watch.

I'm sure you're all political figureheads, captains of industry, etc. I mean with abs like that who needs a GED ammiright? Sigh no seriously I've got like 50 of these but lets just cut this short and save some time fellas.

You're all really, like really dumb. You might come up with a two sentence line to respond to this. Hell maybe you'll even high five your bro buddy for giving me such a zinger! There'll be the dude bitching about posting on this thread after a year etc etc. But at the end of the day without equally stupid people telling you what a swell guy you are and how that point you made about Men being better than Women was just so totally awesome, you're gonna have to accept the limits of your own analysis. Those limits of course being a third grade comprehension and semi-stable access to a google image search. Oh and of course strategic fantasy world building skills of my little cousin's unicorn pirate cloud kingdom.

So for those of you bright enough to navigate it back to this page, congratulations, you won! Some nice condescension. Some guy you never met just called you stupid! And while I'm sure your pro body building skills will help you seek revenge for...oh who are we kidding you can't do a damn thing.

So have fun, keep assuming you're relevant (that's the cutest part) because I hear the sexist dipstick machismo party has a real strong contender for the primary next year. And uh, well I'll just keep checking in on you handsome devils you. You stay classy boys!

I read your post, took a step back and shook my head, then re-read it again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. After some serious thought I have come to the conclusion that you must be a mentally deranged whale. So let me lay out the truth for you, seeing as you appear to be completely delusional about yourself, men, women, and life in general. To be blunt, you don't have an attractive face. You talk about how many chubby chasers there are out there and how many dudes that want to smash you... Well, sorry to break it to you luv, but the guys that want to smash you just recognize you as an easier target than a girl they'd consider, potentially, out of their league. No 'chubby chaser', given the choice, is going to choose your moley fat face over an athletic, fit woman with facial aesthetics. It's just that simple. Life is tough so you are probably better off keeping your face hid under your hi-jab. And regarding the 25 desperate dicks you've had in your mouth... (there I said it - you are most likely overcompensating now for being a whore in a previous life) just remember, the higher the number of individual sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of contracting an STI. I mean, it's simple mathematics, but seeing as you told us miscers how unaware we are... I present you this: http://www.actforyouth.net/resources/rf/rf_sti_0510.pdf

Have fun with it.

After you're done reading, take 15 steps back from the computer and phuck yourself in the face you whale bish. Try not to wear out your cardiovascular system with those 15 steps though, fatty.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    I read your post, took a step back and shook my head, then re-read it again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. After some serious thought I have come to the conclusion that you must be a mentally deranged whale. So let me lay out the truth for you, seeing as you appear to be completely delusional about yourself, men, women, and life in general. To be blunt, you don't have an attractive face. You talk about how many chubby chasers there are out there and how many dudes that want to smash you... Well, sorry to break it to you luv, but the guys that want to smash you just recognize you as an easier target than a girl they'd consider, potentially, out of their league. No 'chubby chaser', given the choice, is going to choose your moley fat face over an athletic, fit woman with facial aesthetics. It's just that simple. Life is tough so you are probably better off keeping your face hid under your hi-jab. And regarding the 25 desperate dicks you've had in your mouth... (there I said it - you are most likely overcompensating now for being a whore in a previous life) just remember, the higher the number of individual sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of contracting an STI. I mean, it's simple mathematics, but seeing as you told us miscers how unaware we are... I present you this
    Have fun with it.

After you're done reading, take 15 steps back from the computer and phuck yourself in the face you whale bish. Try not to wear out your cardiovascular system with those 15 steps though, fatty.

Ohhhhhhhhh first one who managed to respond in more than two sentences. I must say I'm quite impressed. Well, I'm a guy but I do appreciate that evidently all the "dudes want to smash me." ...you know actually that pretty much nullifies your whole little rant there? Damn I sure got your...oh what's the phrase you guys love "jimmes russled?" eh either way why you so mad?

So while the whole little rant you just gave was super adorable, let me break it down for you. The reality of the situation is you're losing this fight son. 50 years ago ya'll would have been able to strut out and talk to each other in public about what a fat "bish" (that one's great btw) women all are. But now you're limited to backwater internet forums and your gym buddies. What you guys got decoder rings too?

Finally lol omg that link. Darling you want to use a Cornell University sub study as evidence? Of what btw? Your plan was to get and huff and puff 'well you're just some fat girl so it doesn't matter what you say' then post a vaguely relevant link? Because what, it was suddenly important that you believe your worldview was "backed" by science? That was just...too good...

I do appreciate the massive mental effort this must have taken, but I think sticking to the two sentence limit with your buddies is probably going to be universally more productive for your mental health.

As for the rest of you...well actually you boys managed to do pretty much exactly what I said you would do. So nice job working with the script! (Not that that I mind the improv kcadrenalin, I thought it was super well done and we're gonna put it right up here on the refrigerator).

So for the next round most people are going to insist that I'm a female and was lying about being a male. Let me just stop you right there, I'm totally cool with that! I know this is gonna be like impossible to grasp so I don't mind if you take a minute, but it doesn't bother me one bit if you assume I'm a women. See YOU need it, because if I wasn't a women in your mental state you couldn't use pre-fabed lines about what a fat stupid bish I am. Then you'd have to focus on the words and I know that would just be super dooper hard. And I now that the irony that in makes a difference to you fine gentleman if I'm a man or a women and TOTALLY changes the context in which you talk to or at me is WAAAYYY above the average thought process here. So lets see this all play out in an attempt to reaffirm dominance on a internet thread play out. (psssst I say play out when we pretty clearly know what's gonna happen, I just like the closer better you know?).

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ohhhhhhhhh first one who managed to respond in more than two sentences. I must say I'm quite impressed. Well, I'm a guy but I do appreciate that evidently all the "dudes want to smash me." ...you know actually that pretty much nullifies your whole little rant there? Damn I sure got your...oh what's the phrase you guys love "jimmes russled?" eh either way why you so mad?

So while the whole little rant you just gave was super adorable, let me break it down for you. The reality of the situation is you're losing this fight son. 50 years ago ya'll would have been able to strut out and talk to each other in public about what a fat "bish" (that one's great btw) women all are. But now you're limited to backwater internet forums and your gym buddies. What you guys got decoder rings too?

Finally lol omg that link. Darling you want to use a Cornell University sub study as evidence? Of what btw? Your plan was to get and huff and puff 'well you're just some fat girl so it doesn't matter what you say' then post a vaguely relevant link? Because what, it was suddenly important that you believe your worldview was "backed" by science? That was just...too good...

I do appreciate the massive mental effort this must have taken, but I think sticking to the two sentence limit with your buddies is probably going to be universally more productive for your mental health.

As for the rest of you...well actually you boys managed to do pretty much exactly what I said you would do. So nice job working with the script! (Not that that I mind the improv kcadrenalin, I thought it was super well done and we're gonna put it right up here on the refrigerator).

So for the next round most people are going to insist that I'm a female and was lying about being a male. Let me just stop you right there, I'm totally cool with that! I know this is gonna be like impossible to grasp so I don't mind if you take a minute, but it doesn't bother me one bit if you assume I'm a women. See YOU need it, because if I wasn't a women in your mental state you couldn't use pre-fabed lines about what a fat stupid bish I am. Then you'd have to focus on the words and I know that would just be super dooper hard. And I now that the irony that in makes a difference to you fine gentleman if I'm a man or a women and TOTALLY changes the context in which you talk to or at me is WAAAYYY above the average thought process here. So lets see this all play out in an attempt to reaffirm dominance on a internet thread play out. (psssst I say play out when we pretty clearly know what's gonna happen, I just like the closer better you know?).
    You're condescending and unpleasant. I won't engage with the substance of what you write, because condescending, unpleasant people tend to be fixed in their views, and those views are almost exclusively ludicrous. What I will say is the WAY you write reveals a lot, and I am 100 per cent certain I have you correctly categorised.

You need to chill out, stop being so reactionary and stop searching for disagreement. It does your cardiovascular system no good at all, and if you keep it up long enough you become lonely and bitter. The bitterness shows loud and clear already, so take a step back before you become lonely as well. There's a symbiotic relationship between the two that can be hard to break free of.

Good luck with your rest and relaxation goals for 2014.

Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broiestbrorbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    You're condescending and unpleasant. I won't engage with the substance of what you write, because condescending, unpleasant people tend to be fixed in their views, and those views are almost exclusively ludicrous. What I will say is the WAY you write reveals a lot, and I am 100 per cent certain I have you correctly categorised.

You need to chill out, stop being so reactionary and stop searching for disagreement. It does your cardiovascular system no good at all, and if you keep it up long enough you become lonely and bitter. The bitterness shows loud and clear already, so take a step back before you become lonely as well. There's a symbiotic relationship between the two that can be hard to break free of.

Closed thread? Awwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by Condyle View Post

Oh look at that it's still here! And my last post is gone? Was I too mean to Bobby last time? Well I sure am sorry I hurt your delicate feels, gosh I wouldn't want to do that would I!

Don't you fret sweeheart daddy's hearts gonna be A-ok. Laughter is the best medicine right? And I'll just be a pig on a stick if a forum of shirtless men showing off their shirtless bodies to other shirtless men all while talking about how these women are just soooooooo sad that they can't have them. Well it honest to god gives me the giggle fits. But the thought of you looking after my health is SO SWEET and I don't want you to think I don't appreciate it, don't worry we'll find fridge space for your post too. Daddy doesn't pick favorites.

And while it's just the bee's knees you have me pegged "100 per cent" it might be worth noting that "percent" is actually one word. But don't keep yourself up at night over it, you get an A just for weighing in. After all this is just an intro class and I wouldn't doc you for grammar would I? That would just be mean.

zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    *is a feminist
    *wears a hijab to cover herself
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best way to deal with people like this so pathetically desperate for attention is to just ignore it. Why get angry over it? Don't post it to the misc. Don't give her the validation of page views and responses.
    Rustling jimmies since '93

BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aint no white guys trying to stare at a Pakistani chick anyways.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Awww you all stopped? I was enjoying your clearly educated and well constructed discussions on feminism and your perfect society. I imagine of course in this perfect society the flexing your shirtless bodies in a virtual room full of other men would come right before the gay bashing? Or is that after?

Anyways i'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you. You guys keep going right on against with your whole shirtless strait men ruling the world roleplay, I'm just here to watch.

I'm sure you're all political figureheads, captains of industry, etc. I mean with abs like that who needs a GED ammiright? Sigh no seriously I've got like 50 of these but lets just cut this short and save some time fellas.

You're all really, like really dumb. You might come up with a two sentence line to respond to this. Hell maybe you'll even high five your bro buddy for giving me such a zinger! There'll be the dude bitching about posting on this thread after a year etc etc. But at the end of the day without equally stupid people telling you what a swell guy you are and how that point you made about Men being better than Women was just so totally awesome, you're gonna have to accept the limits of your own analysis. Those limits of course being a third grade comprehension and semi-stable access to a google image search. Oh and of course strategic fantasy world building skills of my little cousin's unicorn pirate cloud kingdom.

So for those of you bright enough to navigate it back to this page, congratulations, you won! Some nice condescension. Some guy you never met just called you stupid! And while I'm sure your pro body building skills will help you seek revenge for...oh who are we kidding you can't do a damn thing.

So have fun, keep assuming you're relevant (that's the cutest part) because I hear the sexist dipstick machismo party has a real strong contender for the primary next year. And uh, well I'll just keep checking in on you handsome devils you. You stay classy boys!
    There is no need to be upset over small things. You know it's true that some westernized women are demanding too many illogical things that benefit them, instead of wanting to be equal to men, which is what feminism is about. At the end of the day, those women have to work hard for what they want, and not just because they have a vagina, they get special treatment.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muslim feminist

I didn't know such evil was even possible

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    urbantimes......

lmfao no thanks jeff.
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Huke View Post
    I'm surprised any woman proclaiming herself to be a feminist would wear a hijab. If there's a symbol of "male oppression" out there, that's it.
    Well she has her right to wear a hijab.

What she says about white male gaze is wrong, but it is also wrong to shout hate at random hijab wearing women (assuming that her claims about the hate are honest)

ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She is a recent graduate of Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in History with a Certificate in Middle Eastern Studies.

enough said.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrBroscientist View Post
    Lmao how the fuk do these dumb kunts even come up with this cht?

Brb these guys are calling me out on my Hijab.

Must be mad cos they can't check me out.

this. fuking maximum conceited. And on top of that she is stereotyping us just like a few guys are stereotyping her. Fukin double standard bull****. makes me so upset.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antifarer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    powerful white male gaze crew

feels damn good