Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50)

UK miscers 'Like' my ******** page and check out my website for a massive 11 reps!

WHY
    I'v heard a lot of people say they always wished a UK version of thisiswhyimbroke existed so i thought, Why not make one.

A few reasons for this, 1 because I enjoy learning and I want to do this sort of stuff when im older, and 2, which is the main reason, because I want to make a portfolio of 'extra-curricular' stuff that I will be able to show potential work experience employers for my 3rd year at university, and I want to get a good placement with a digital marketing company so this along with some other stuff i'v been working on should hopefully help me.

WHAT'S IT ABOUT
    The site is called www.DestroyYourWallet.com and basically shows the weirdest, strangest and coolest gifts from huge variety of sources across the web and put's them on to one site.

It sells random stuff like this:

http://www.destroyyourwallet.com/72-nutella-snacks/

http://www.destroyyourwallet.com/the-water-jetpack/

http://www.destroyyourwallet.com/sex...er-aftershave/

A lot of you will probably be thinking that this is a complete copy of thisiswhyimbroke and you'd pretty much be correct, but im doing this primarily for learning purposes and to help further my education etc as it's a relatively easy thing to do.

So if anyone has a spare moment i'd appreciate it if you 'liked' it on ******** and maybe share some of the content on there, you'd be helping me out massively.

https://www.********.com/pages/Destr...5069658963476#

I know this probably counts as advertising or some **** and is against the rules but if the mods could not delete it due to it being mainly for education (as gay as that sounds) that would be great.

Any advice/criticism is also welcomed and would be appreciated..

CHEEEERSSS BRAHSSSSSS

By the way

One of the main things I need help with is for people to criticize it, I need to know what people like and dislike like about the site, so if anyone has a spare 5 minutes to do that it would help me out.
    Last edited by ACQinfinity; 06-06-2013 at 03:34 PM.

SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol'd at **** Gold Pills. I don't have ******** so Can't like it brah. The 'about us' and 'contact us' page look very amateur in my opinion. I don't know what others think of it though..

ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50) ACQinfinity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SilverSurfer3 View Post
    Lol'd at **** Gold Pills. I don't have ******** so Can't like it brah. The 'about us' and 'contact us' page look very amateur in my opinion. I don't know what others think of it though..
    I wonder how many people have ever bought those pills? such a great waste of money.

And what looks amateur about those pages?

SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    liked the page brah just bcz ur UK

n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing amateurish about them, fits with the rest of the site which's a style that's simple and to the point. Good job on the site OP, looks good

Originally Posted by SpartanMMA View Post
    liked the page brah just bcz ur UK
    UK 4 LYF

Originally Posted by n4s View Post
    Nothing amateurish about them, fits with the rest of the site which's a style that's simple and to the point. Good job on the site OP, looks good
    Thanks appreciate it.

Anyone else have any views on those 2 pages?? I was going to add a contact form to make it easier for people to email me and to make it look a bit more proffesional but it seemed like it would be more hassle than it was worth..

Pages in question
    http://www.destroyyourwallet.com/about-us/
    http://www.destroyyourwallet.com/submit-product/

Bumping for UK miscers who are probably awake around about now..

alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What template did you use for this site?

Originally Posted by alexjohn92 View Post
    What template did you use for this site?
    Can't even remember the name for it, it was one of those ****ty copies of thisiswhyimbroke (wordpress theme) but it was absolutely awful and I had to change the majority of it to make it look like it does now, how come? Did you want a copy?

alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ACQinfinity View Post
    Can't even remember the name for it, it was one of those ****ty copies of thisiswhyimbroke but it was absolutely awful and I had to change the majority of it to make it look like it does now, how come? Did you want a copy?
    Yeah that would be pretty good if i could get a copy, i've been lurking in some IM threads and this seems like an interesting venture

What hosting site did you use?

Originally Posted by alexjohn92 View Post
    Yeah that would be pretty good if i could get a copy, i've been lurking in some IM threads and this seems like an interesting venture

What hosting site did you use?
    You'd have to buy the original copy first or it could taken down by the creator of it fairly easily, once you have done that I would be able to send all the custom changes I made to it along with other added features that the original did not have.

However I can't for the life of me remember where I got the theme, and I don't have it saved as the original name so it's not easy to find, I'll try remember where I got it and I'll PM you when I remember. (it's fairly cheap though)

And I'm using heart internet at the moment, It's got UK based servers so that's obviously a bonus and it's easy to access the FTP in case I make changes that make the site unnaccessible and I need to revert them to the original. If that made sense..
    Last edited by ACQinfinity; 06-06-2013 at 06:55 AM.

SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSurfer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ACQinfinity View Post
    I wonder how many people have ever bought those pills? such a great waste of money.

And what looks amateur about those pages?
    Something about the pictures on that page, looks like they've just been slapped on as a way of filling up the space imo, I think a form would be better?

Also there's a spelling mistake on the about us page it says panstaking hours when I guess it's meant to say painstaking?

Also there's a spelling mistake on the about us page it says panstaking hours when I guess it's meant to say painstaking?
    Thanks didnt notice that, it's changed now.

Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Liked it. Il get my 10000 ******** followers to like it too brah. Stay safe UK
    Cutting so hard. Good Night Sweet Carbs.

200lbs 14%bf -> 182lbs 10%bf

Originally Posted by Ioveme View Post
    Liked it. Il get my 10000 ******** followers to like it too brah. Stay safe UK
    If your serious then I love you, Did you actually do that???

mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liked cos fellow uk bro. Good luck dude

Something about the pictures on that page, looks like they've just been slapped on as a way of filling up the space imo, I think a form would be better?
    I see where your coming from and I'll probably change it soon if I can think of something better. I just don't really know that though, a form is possible I guess, I look into it.

rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Done. Good luck with it mate!

Originally Posted by mehcba View Post
    Liked cos fellow uk bro. Good luck dude
    Cheers my *****, any criticism/things you don't like about it? Would help me out massively.

Originally Posted by rjw99 View Post
    Done. Good luck with it mate!
    Cheers anything you don't like about it?

onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Liked.

Originally Posted by onedayall View Post
    Liked.

Cheers, 11 reps are yours!

Edit: make that 21

cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfliam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liked and shared uk brah xxx

Originally Posted by cfliam View Post
    Liked and shared uk brah xxx
    Thanks,

By the way

One of the main things I need help with is for people to criticize it, I need to know what people like and dislike like about the site, so if anyone has a spare 5 minutes to do that it would help me out.

"Mark Rippletoe says hi" CHUNKUK's Avatar
    CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its not bad but in my opinion everything as a little too big brah
    ultimate no fap destroyer - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914653

** ~Never Tried A Cigarette Crew~ **

" Im getting down on the fence on boxing day a piffing a full stubby at that rosey cheeked ******* broads head " - sunnyTEE

Originally Posted by CHUNKUK View Post
    its not bad but in my opinion everything as a little too big brah
    As in the pictures? or everything including the text etc? one of the main reasons for that is so that people can see straight away what the product is and what it does etc. (check your PM by the way)

Anyone else feel the same way? i was debating having it so it has 4 products per row but that has it's own issues such as increased band width and load times etc etc.

Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty smart idea, looks highly marketable by social media.
    **Louis Litt crew**
    **Mesut 10 Ozil crew**
    **Master race procrastination crew**

Originally Posted by Roflcopterbro View Post
    Pretty smart idea, looks highly marketable by social media.
    Yep that's the plan, however it's just getting the initial traffic and fans (******** fans/twitter followers) that's going to be hard. Once I have a large amount of them it should be fairly easy to market purely on social media....but again it's just getting that initial 1000 or so ******** followers which will be hard.

but once I have them 'liking' and 'sharing' posts which their friends will see it will get a lot easier.

if anyone has any ideas how to get a a lot of ******** fans then im all ears..

It would be great if lot's of UK miscers shared a link of one of the products on their ******** page but it's hard to get people to do that....I should probably pay some high-rep miscer to ask people to do that for reps haha.

That's actually something to think about. Imagine if a MOD on here or someone with super high reps made a similar thread to this offering random reps to everyone who visited their site and 'liked' them on ********. What's the chances they could get a couple of thousand ******** likes in under 24 hours.. Almost 100% I reckon?

I should really PM some mods or some ****.. ''will give u a reach-a-round and Paypal you $3.50 if u post this thread for me and offer people reps to 'like' my FB page, cheers hunni xoxo'' Or something like that..
    Last edited by ACQinfinity; 06-06-2013 at 04:33 PM.