Thread: Weak core ;c .

Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Weak core ;c .

Hi guys,i have a really weak core,and its ruining my form on bb rows,sqats and deadlifts.
    I cant keep a straight neutral spine and its really hard for me to stay leaning forward.
    I dont know about bf%,but i think my abs and my lower back are pretty weak,and i've made a mistake trying to lean out,and made them even smaller?
    Most of the excersises i do (barbell bus-driver rotation,weighted leg raise,and weighted sit ups,back extensions) leave me too-tired to do my normal routine(generic upper/lower split) and i cant train more than 2 times a week so i try to finish my lower routine with those excersises,and i almost never get sore,and i dont know what exercises to pick and how many sets/reps to do ( i ussualy do 9-10).I just want to make a pretty solid core.
    Any help?
    Life owes you only the opportunity to chase your goal,and nothing else!

PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spalding13 View Post
    Hi guys,i have a really weak core,and its ruining my form on bb rows,sqats and deadlifts.
    I cant keep a straight neutral spine and its really hard for me to stay leaning forward.
    I dont know about bf%,but i think my abs and my lower back are pretty weak,and i've made a mistake trying to lean out,and made them even smaller?
    Most of the excersises i do (barbell bus-driver rotation,weighted leg raise,and weighted sit ups,back extensions) leave me too-tired to do my normal routine(generic upper/lower split) and i cant train more than 2 times a week so i try to finish my lower routine with those excersises,and i almost never get sore,and i dont know what exercises to pick and how many sets/reps to do ( i ussualy do 9-10).I just want to make a pretty solid core.
    Any help?
    Are you only training 2 times per week because of your weak core, or because that is all your schedule allows? You can build up a pretty solid core by doing some of those heavy compound movements you listed above- just stick with it. Do some heavy-ish core exercises on your first workout day with around the 6-12 rep range and hypertrophy core training on your second workout day with around the 12-20 rep range. Also, train your core after your upper/lower workout not before.
    "As you think, so shall you become" -Bruce Lee

Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spalding13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah,i can train my core only times a week because my program is like this :upper/lower/rest/upper/lower/rest/rest,so i struggle with that pace and i just cant train on rest days,so i have no choice but to train after my lower routine.
    Currently trying to figure out maintenance,tracking my weight and food and im deloading currently.Maybe after i figure out that i can stick to my program and wait to see what happens

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any help?
    I'd do core every other day. Its easy to hit and don't need a gym to do it. Those movements you described are fine, soreness isn't indicative of muscle growth or strength. Try circuiting 3 or 4 different movements together.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

But what about recovery on rest days:?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Any help?
    You should be training 3 times a week on a mostly-compound-lift, full-body routine. The way to make a body part stronger is to work it as frequently and as heavily as possible.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733