marlenafoote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NPC Bikini Judging Criteria?!

Hello! I am competing in my first NPC Bikini Comp in Competition in October and currently prepping for it. My biggest concern is trying to figure out exactly what the judges are looking for. I have been to a show and see many girls in the NPC who are top competitors and they all have different body types! Some are really lean and really defined and other winners are thick and smooth. Can someone please give me their opinions as to what they are looking for? Also please review my photos believe and let me know what you think and what I should be working on. I know my glutes and hams need serious work! Do you think I have the body type to do well in bikini? Thank you!
    Attached Images

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    T&A

And super flirty personality
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    T&A

And super flirty personality
    ^^ This. Va-va-va voom is what they want to see on stage. Presence/presentation are paramount. And, it depends on who shows up to play that day. If you're the only super lean, cut one on a stage full of softer girls, you likely won't get the nod. And vice versa.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know the answer to your question, I just had to post to say holy sh*t, I <3 your obliques.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question, I just had to post to say holy sh*t, I <3 your obliques.
    Totally agree here!
    Stay at home mom to 4 kids. Trying to get fit for myself!
    30.2 lbs down less than 10 to go!

marlenafoote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Thank you!!