Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kai Greene - 2013 Olympia

Kai Greene is so by far the leanest and best conditioned bodybuilder Pro in the off-seasion atm.

He'll take the Olympia definitively, I think. He's changed, in his videos there's a new air of confidence and surety around him. He must have had some revelations that changed his perceptions somewhat. The contrast between his contest preparation in his original Olympia debut and now is staggering. Originally there was an intense desperation that could be felt: though through these defeats and disappointments a new Kai has arisen... despite training for over two decades.
    - Mod Negged Crew x 2

- Never Thought I'd Get Mod Repped Out of Red Crew

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let's just wait till Olympia day....
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he'll never win no matter how good he looks, politics. The bodybuilding world cant have a homosexual as the face of the sport.
    /fit/

2 mod Negs couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DKayT View Post
    he'll never win no matter how good he looks, politics. The bodybuilding world cant have a homosexual as the face of the sport.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nadsat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From memory he has had a relationship with another female fitness competitor / female bodybuilder.

I don't think politics extends to the reaches some people make it out to be.
    - Mod Negged Crew x 2

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    you mean like a logical person would?

then fools wouldn't get to make their 10 thousandth thread about Kai or Phil or Jay all spoting off the same tired points that have been made millions of times in the first 9,999 thread on the same topic.

watch.........in a week........half the threads will be on the same shi..........same bros saming the same ****.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nadsat View Post
    From memory he has had a relationship with another female fitness competitor / female bodybuilder.

I present Exhibit A for Politics mattering

Branch Warren.

Shhh, it's okay.

What about Branch? He places ahead of Wolf. Make your point - don't just come in and rage like a ******* without explaining yourself.
    - Mod Negged Crew x 2

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    unfortunately i'm sketical...If he couldn't win it with the package he brought last year it's doubtful he'll ever win it no matter how he looks unless phil gets hurt or something
    Manifest Density

l1festyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kai Greene is so by far the leanest and best conditioned bodybuilder Pro in the off-seasion atm.

He'll take the Olympia definitively, I think. He's changed, in his videos there's a new air of confidence and surety around him. He must have had some revelations that changed his perceptions somewhat. The contrast between his contest preparation in his original Olympia debut and now is staggering. Originally there was an intense desperation that could be felt: though through these defeats and disappointments a new Kai has arisen... despite training for over two decades.
    Hope so!

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The bodybuilding world cant have a homosexual as the face of the sport.
    Chris Dickerson.

KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u wot
    "You're a real winner. Wonder how impressive you'd look after dropping your drug use." -DPNZ

"take your gay **** out of here" -mikeybrah

*lance armstrong crew*
    *natural advocate crew*
    *nature crew*
    *dance crew*
    *crew neck t shirt*
    *fractured AC crew*
    *rehab crew*

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If he is considerably better than Phil then i don't think they'll have a choice but to award him the title of Mr O - if its close, i think politics will sway the wrong way for Kai.
    Just Do It

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of the most hilarious things i find about this sport is the irony

You have the epitome of hypermasculinity; gross exagerations of the male physique, with inferences of super alpha male characteristics being attached to that masculinities

then you have overt and extremely subliminal undertones of homosexuality

Yet you also have fans who aren't keen enough to discern when these things occur and then project some falsely biased viel of "alpha-male" homophobia on the sport that assumes it wants to distance itself from an already queer position.

Gay-biased Politics.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You wish the sport you love wasn't as homoerotic as it really is.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yeah, he was dating Dayana Cadeau for a little while, then broke up with her without letting her know.

Anyways, Bob Paris was gay and finished in the top 6 at the Olympia once if I recall correctly.

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    One of the most hilarious things i find about this sport is the irony

You have the epitome of hypermasculinity; gross exagerations of the male physique, with inferences of super alpha male characteristics being attached to that masculinities

then you have overt and extremely subliminal undertones of homosexuality

Yet you also have fans who aren't keen enough to discern when these things occur and then project some falsely biased viel of "alpha-male" homophobia on the sport that assumes it wants to distance itself from an already queer position.

Gay-biased Politics.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You wish the sport you love wasn't as homoerotic as it really is.
    This. Ladies might scream and yell when Dexter Jackson shakes his rear on stage....but when Ronnie Coleman did it? When others do it? Not so much, man, lol.

Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000)

One could say his new aura/air of confidence is that he knows he truly is Mr O, without the need to actually obtain the title on the stage.
    Politics/10, will never be crowned.
    Last edited by Swampduck; 06-04-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Originally Posted by Swampduck View Post
    One could say his new aura/air of confidence is that he knows he truly is Mr O, without the need to actually obtain the title on the stage.
    Politics/10, will never be crowned.
    That's what I was thinking, actually.

If I remember correctly, even when he was presented with the Mr Olympia people's choice he was either sure of his success or indifferent.
    - Mod Negged Crew x 2

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We get about 5-10 of these threads every year.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Yeah, he was dating Dayana Cadeau for a little while, then broke up with her without letting her know.

Anyways, Bob Paris was gay and finished in the top 6 at the Olympia once if I recall correctly.
    Stealth, how do you know this about Kai ? This sounds like some TMZ type stuff do you have some type of link for that ? Thanks,

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    We get about 5-10 of these threads every year.
    you spelled month wrong.

Registered User AlexanderJordan's Avatar
    AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its not gay if you're getting paid for it!

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by AlexanderJordan View Post
    its not gay if you're getting paid for it!
    So sucking weenie is ok as long as you are compensated monetarily? I feel so much better about my side gay for pay job. (not serious)
    Sig line can't be a novel