Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Results 1,021 to 1,026 of 1026
    alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    Hello..

I'm glad to see you back.. the bulk treated you really well.. great transformation. Props to you.

Well done getting through your semester! Sounded brutal.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of q's for you lol..
    Thanks so much LH! Any questions you have would be great practice for me as well

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    welcome back Alysha, good to see you again. Sounds like it was a very busy but successful semester!
    I’m so glad to be back DM! it was crazy but well worth the effort!

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today I moved back in to school for my summer painting job starting tomorrow! Ryan and I chose another couple to be our roommates so we could switch with them and be in the same room together lol We set everything up and here is what the room looks like

So I am very excited about this job but there is one problem. There is only 1 stove in the whole building to cook on- actually, let me rephrase that. It isn’t even a stove, it is just 2 dirty old burner tops. Because of this I also brought my rice cooker and a deep skillet that I can cook things in. I moved in today with 20 chicken breasts and 9 turkey patties pre-cooked for Ry and I lol I’m hoping I will be able to work out this food thing and then it should be fine

This morning I just did the P90X plyometrics video because I wasn’t moved in yet and didn’t have access to a gym. Geez, I am really out of shape in the cardiovascular sense. During my bulk I barely did any cardio… I started adding it back in consistently a little over a month ago. I’ve been running on the treadmill 3-4 times/week and I feel like that’s going well but OMG the plyo video could have killed me! Also I went for a real run the other day, outside and not on the treadmill, and I felt like I was going to die. It’s pretty bad haha I’m never going to stop doing cardio for any length of time again!

Tomorrow we are starting work, but we won’t be painting yet. I’m hoping to hit the gym around 4PM. I still need to make a real lifting routine because I don’t even know what I’m working tomorrow. Probably legs or chest, we’ll see!

Have a nice night guys!

Started work today, but there was no paint... so we did random tasks for my boss. Hit the gym around 3PM!

Chest day
    flat bench x4 (95,95,95,85)
    Inc DB press x3 (35)
    T-bar chest press? (idk what its called) x4 (bar+ 5 lbs)
    cable flies x4 (50, 40, 40, 40)
    push up-->fail--> knee push ups x2

25 minutes on the treadmill

I weighed myself today and I was 136 lbs! I guess I lost 2 pounds on vacation lol I wasn't expecting that at all, it was a nice surprise

I decided I needed a real lifting routine so I just had Ryan make me one. He is making me do the thing I hate most: double leg days.... but I know that I need it because my legs are so weak! Here is what I will be following from now on, starting tomorrow on that first leg day

Chest and Back:
    Flat Bench 3x10
    Inc Bench 3x10
    Bent over row/T-Bar 3x10
    Lat pull 3x10
    Cable fly 3x15
    Straight arm pulldown 3x15
    25 minutes cardio

Legs 1:
    Squat 5x20
    walking lunge 3 sets until failure or 4 hallways
    Leg extension 3x15
    Calf raise 3x10
    25 minutes cardio

Shoulders:
    DB shoulder press 3x15
    Lateral raise on cable 3x15
    Lying rear delt raise 3x15
    Stability ball crunch 50 reps
    plank for 2 mins 2 sets
    25 minutes cardio

Legs 2:
    Squat 5x5
    Leg press 5x5
    Leg extension 3x15
    leg curl 3x20
    25 minutes cardio

Arms:
    DB Bicep curl 3x15
    Tricep kickback 3x15
    Inc db curl/ conc. Curl/preacher 3x15
    cable pushdown 3x15
    superset ez bar curl and skull crusher 2x25
    25 minutes cardio

Yoga Video

Rest (or light cardio)

The gym is closed here on the weekends so that is why I have the yoga day and the rest day next to each other. I'm dreading doing high volume and high weight legs, especially because they always hurt my back but I will just wear my belt and make it work! I'll report back tomorrow with how the first day went

Today I decided to start on the Thursday day, which was Leg day 2. It went pretty well! It made my bad back sore but I'm going to make Ryan rub it later

Squats: 5x5 (105 lbs)
    leg press: 5x5 (215, 200)
    leg extension: 3x15 (140)
    leg curl: 3x20 (70,80)

Tomorrow I'm going to hit up arm day as long as I get out of work before the gym closes. Keeping my fingers crossed!

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking good, you may want to add some more ham/glute work as quads are naturally dominant and ensure when your doing your squats you come up and squeeze your butt cheeks together and force hips forward to get the most out of your squat.

Dorm looks tight - but I never had to live in one
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883