Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)

Saw a miscer last night

Calling out super hyperactive miscer at party last night. non stop misc lingoo,
    Went to a party last night, was pretty posh do sit down meal to start with, me and my mates on a table of 8 but there only 6 of us so this random guy gets put on our table.

Anyway, some of you may be aware of the incident I had with hot dentist, and im retelling this story to my friends.so I assume this random guy had read it.

All of a sudden this guys like “YOU AWARE BRAH??? YOU FURRRRKING AWARE??” seriously his eyes popping out his head you’d think he’d won the lottery or something everyone on table in silence just Bert staring me and him

Guy was so awkward, and unreal hyped up think most likely on drugs (srs), he basically followed me round whole night saying such things as….

“hey brah lets tell people my names zyzz and yours is chestbrah”
    If I was talking to a chick he’d slide up behind me and whisper “repped”
    “hey man lets go on the dance floor and do the zyzz pose”
    “hey ladies this guy rustling your jimmes?”
    "Whose your fave member of aesthetics crew?"

Thought id lost him , was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle I hear “ I can confirm, I am house”

Im all for a laugh but mate you need to tone it down, you cockblocked me about 200 times, every third word out this guy’s mouth was some sort of meme or reference to the misc, you need to get a real life pal

cliffs-guy is aware
    -wont stop using misc lingo
    -weird as furk
    -cock blocks me with constant misc memes

iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aware.
    Arsenal FC crew.
    Invented the line that got Ghostbrah laid crew.

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol I love when miscers make threads about meeting other miscers and retell the story in a completely exaggerated fashion.

In to see which miscer it was.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMFAO, holly phuck did i laugh, hilarious. Especially like the part when we walked next to you and said. Repped.

Or i can confirm i am house.

Holly phuck i would laugh my ass off

Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000)

“ I can confirm, I am house”

Found these 2 pretty funny.

but otherwise yea man tone it down you are trying too hard

LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aware
    let them say i lived in the time of zyzz.
    *always picks 7 crew*
    *always picks 3 when 7s not a choice crew*
    *he man Rudyrude haters crew*
    *Muay Thai & BJJ crew*
    Brb bulking

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel like I've read this before..
    ✠♛☢ 5'10" Supreme Race Crew ☢♛✠

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    " If I was talking to a chick he’d slide up behind me and whisper repped " That one is so funny

justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    Calling out super hyperactive miscer at party last night. non stop misc lingoo,
    Went to a party last night, was pretty posh do sit down meal to start with, me and my mates on a table of 8 but there only 6 of us so this random guy gets put on our table.

Anyway, some of you may be aware of the incident I had with hot dentist, and im retelling this story to my friends.so I assume this random guy had read it.

All of a sudden this guys like “YOU AWARE BRAH??? YOU FURRRRKING AWARE??” seriously his eyes popping out his head you’d think he’d won the lottery or something everyone on table in silence just Bert staring me and him

Guy was so awkward, and unreal hyped up think most likely on drugs (srs), he basically followed me round whole night saying such things as….

“hey brah lets tell people my names zyzz and yours is chestbrah”
    “hey man lets go on the dance floor and do the zyzz pose”
    “hey ladies this guy rustling your jimmes?”
    "Whose your fave member of aesthetics crew?"

Thought id lost him , was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle I hear “ I can confirm, I am house”

Im all for a laugh but mate you need to tone it down, you cockblocked me about 200 times, every third word out this guy’s mouth was some sort of meme or reference to the misc, you need to get a real life pal

cliffs-guy is aware
    -wont stop using misc lingo
    -weird as furk
    -cock blocks me with constant misc memes
    Did he lift?
    *I rep back*

BETTER Avi coming soon weightmonki's Avatar
    weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    aware
    "Dream like you'll LIFT(live) forever
    LIFT(live) like you'll die tomorrow"

▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

I rep back if you ask.
    Lifting log of newbie gains: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154163331

TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Minizeus View Post
    Something definitely smells fishy.

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aware.

quite a few unawares ITT
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 45T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Minizeus View Post
    yup..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147888293

Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well, to cut a long story short, i was chillin @ kingscross w/ some of my nigz.
    all of a sudden, i see this 5'11 220lb hunk walking towards me
    my heart flutterred and i almost Chestbrah'd my pants

so i go up to him and this is how the conversation sounded like:
    me: "Hello Said. I am from the Miscellaneous section of Forum.bodybuilding.com"
    chestbrah:"sup bro, you mirin?"
    me:"I am admiring your jo"
    chestbrah:"who are you on there?"
    me:"azthetic. Do you mind if we lets take a picture"
    chestbrah does peace sign, got an epic picture on my phone

it's pretty dark outside, so i tried to get the highest quality pic

pretty chill dude irl
    Where da hell did my signature go?

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Azthetic View Post

it's pretty dark outside, so i tried to get the highest quality
    pretty chill dude irl
    Lol'd at pic

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Azthetic View Post

it's pretty dark outside, so i tried to get the highest quality pic

pretty chill dude irl
    not only cant u see the picture at all, but................

PHUCK YOU DOUG, YA PHUCK YOU DOUG.

You lier. You copied this thread from another thread.

I am phucking disappointed doug

Edit:Ffs,guys. I've been trying to learn how to embed for phucking ever. Can someone tell me how for pics vids and gifs and what I'm doing wrong?
    Last edited by Minizeus; 06-03-2013 at 06:41 PM.

ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually know people like this except instead of misc lingo they just say regular meme ****.
    My log: Come tell me how weak I am:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151970093

Starting Lifts/Current: (started jan 14)

Bench: 65x1@147/160 5x5 @146
    Squat: 0@147/170 5x5 @146
    Deadlift: 140x1@147/205x5 @146
    OHP: 60x1@147/110 5x5 @146

Powerlifting goal: 945 B/S/D total @ 135lbs
    Bodybuilding goal: 145lbs @ 8% bodyfat

My SOUNDCLOUD (I make beats and I'm one of the best): http://soundcloud.com/santaomg

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]link[/img ]

for gifs and pics

Without the space in the [/img]

Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    [img]link[/img ]

for gifs and pics

Without the space in the [/img]
    Thanks bb

Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol aware

I can confirm, I am house

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    aware af

ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ummsoyea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    thought id lost him , was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle i hear “ i can confirm, i am house”
    loooooooool

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol'd, aware.
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aware hehe
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    aware nice try OP

still lose my **** at 'i can confirm I am house' lmfaoooo

Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I can comfirm i am house"

HOLY FUARK I LOST MY CHIT !!!!!!

IM STILL FUARKING OFF MY HEAD NOW

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why didn't you punch him in the face and then said "negged"

fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000) fuuaarrkk is just really nice. (+1000)

lololol at all the unawares ITT, dis old af michael.