Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=ralindem1;1081892863]Since I have yet to see or hear a negative thing about Universal products, I've decided to change a few things up in my diet, lifting, and supplementation and order the following next week:

- Animal Pump
    - Animal Rage
    - Universal Uni-Vite
    - Universal Casein Pro
    - Universal Ultra Whey Pro

Awesome man!! Keep us all posted and grind hard in the gym and kitchen!
    Support Universal/ANIMAL

Neon Sport VOLT:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157958153&p=1156268993#post1156268993

Bodybuilding.com ULTIMATE MASS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156077883&p=1115455383#post1115455383

ANIMAL PROTOTYPE RAGE Flavors:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155264983&page=1

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ralindem1 View Post
    Since I have yet to see or hear a negative thing about Universal products, I've decided to change a few things up in my diet, lifting, and supplementation and order the following next week:

- Animal Pump
    - Animal Rage
    - Universal Uni-Vite
    - Universal Casein Pro

If all goes well for the next month or so while stacking these products, I can definitely see myself sticking with them and cycling through them. If the thread doesn't get lost, I'll be sure to update with some thoughts and how I'm digging them. Final question I have is I should still stick with taking a fish oil correct? I'm going to dump the green tea extract I'm currently using as well once I receive the products.
    Why try to be monolithic with the products brand? Mix it up man. Look at products on their own and find ones that you feel could help you with achieving your goals.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There entire lineup is great especially the Pak.
    Currently on a cut.
    Starting Weight: 180
    Goal 9-10%

Best Lifts Last updated: 02/10/13

Bench: 235 1x1 *while cutting
    Deadlift: 335 1x1 *while cutting
    Squat: 265 1x2
    Military Press: 135 1x3
    Barbell Row: 205 1x5

Follow me on twitter @kevinmkoehler

ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Why try to be monolithic with the products brand? Mix it up man. Look at products on their own and find ones that you feel could help you with achieving your goals.
    I've tried products from just about every big name out there, so I'm going to run a course with Universal products and see how they work for me. Not trying to look like a fanboy with them or only support one specific company because I've used a ton of great products from other companies, but for the price, flavor, ingredients, etc. and most importantly results I'm getting/hoping to get with these products, I'm gonna roll with it. If they aren't cut out for me, live and learn I suppose. I've checked into other brands like Controlled Labs which I'd like to use one day, so we'll see. I totally see where you're coming from though. Trust me I'm like completely OCD about reading into supplements before I order them to make sure they benefit me.

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I have used every product in every flavor that universal/animal has come out with....quality products getting the pills in pak down isn't a problem, like bbb said just take a few at a time, flex is a great joint supp, as far as rage goes apple jacked and slaughtermelon taste great, and for there whey ultra whey pro cookies and cream and double choc chip are really good.
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kubitzky09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here are the ones ive tried. I love universal and here are my honest opinions on their products ive tried.

Animal rage: favorite pre workout supplement. Awesome energy focus and endurance. No pump but pump isnt to be expected.

animal pump: ehh. To inconsistent. Not the best pumps And weak stim pill. Creatine in it is a plus.

animal flex awesome joint supplement. Best ive taken. Made my elbows feel new again.

Animal test. I wanted to try and got nothing. Im 19 so dont pay any attention as I knew I wouldnt benefit like someone older.

Animal stak. Awesome product. Makes me feel aggressive and always have great workouts.

Animal omega. Best efa there is. Pricy butbworth it.

animal pak. I prefer orange triad. Pak isnt in chelated form so your not getting all you could if they were chelated.

torrent. Liked better than aftershock. Great recovery and taste.

Storm. Underdosed in everything except creatine. Gl with green mag.

shock therapy. New version is better. Great pumps. Not strong with the energy but has great focus. Clydes hard lemonade.

animal m stak. Wtf universal. waste of money and dumb supplement.

I think thats all ive taken. Sorry im not a tard but im typing on my phone.
    Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It's About Learning To Dance In The Fcking Rain.

Follow me on instagram. Kubitzkyfitness

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ralindem1 View Post
    Since I have yet to see or hear a negative thing about Universal products, I've decided to change a few things up in my diet, lifting, and supplementation and order the following next week:

- Animal Pump
    - Animal Rage
    - Universal Uni-Vite
    - Universal Casein Pro

If all goes well for the next month or so while stacking these products, I can definitely see myself sticking with them and cycling through them. If the thread doesn't get lost, I'll be sure to update with some thoughts and how I'm digging them. Final question I have is I should still stick with taking a fish oil correct? I'm going to dump the green tea extract I'm currently using as well once I receive the products.
    Let us know how it goes and if you have anymore questions, please let me know.

To everyone else thanks for the feedback and support fellas
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0