Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    Maybe some fatceps.

Not everyone in the world is 5'6 145lbs.

Some people actually have insane genetics.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Not everyone in the world is 5'6 145lbs.

Some people actually have insane genetics.
    Let me ask you this then.

Do you think Zyzz was natty?

Just a curious.
    *no sig crew*

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sampagett View Post
    So you exaggerate everything now, not just your lifts?
    Always been that way.

People really need to stop asking the question "is he natty?" as if it changes anything. If a guy has a good physique, its respectable no matter how he got it.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not everyone is on the juice get that through your guys's head, srs.

Some people believe it or not were born with god given genetics. Some people weren't.

I know people who have never touched a weight in there life, eat like crap, do not take cell tech, i know for a fact, and they have absolutely insane genetics.

Insane chizzled 6 pack, and around 20 inch arms. at 5'10.

Just because someone looks better than you doesn't mean they are on stuff. Again some people were given a gift to have amazing gentics, some weren't.

I as well believe he is 100 percent natty as well.

I mean you do something for 30 phucking years, u better be damn good at it

I mean really you could do something every day for 30 years and be horrible at it. At the end of the 30 years ur still going to be phenomenal at it

Just think doing something for 30 years, doing it correctly, training properly, and eating correctly, u will be massive. U may say CT fletcher didn't eat correctly, he didn't really, but he did hit the goal of eating in a caloric surplus. He did that correctly.
    This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read on here
    Self-improvement blog for teenagers: http://www.teenagetriumph.com

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just a curious.
    lol he was extremely open about his usage. theres nothing to "believe" or not believe
    <Made by Koloxoid>

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SonOfAristaeus View Post
    well, if this indeed is him before lifting, then i think there is a slight chance of him being natty
    lol @ thinking that's what he looked like before lifting. he has pics of him doing lat spreads and shyt claiming "18 years old, not lifting yet". yeah maybe he wasn't competing in powerlifting, but there's no way in hell that was just his genetic base. what possible reason does somebody have for taking pictures of themselves posing when they haven't been training? pictures are meant to mark progress and show results. somebody who doesn't lift or engage in any sort of physical activity has no reason to take pictures of themselves posing. furthermore, how would somebody who doesn't lift even know how to do a lat spread???

-he's a walking pharmacy
    -he's probably been lifting since 16
    -he's worked his ass off
    -he's still a *******

Some people believe it or not were born with god given genetics. Some people weren't.

I know people who have never touched a weight in there life, eat like crap, do not take cell tech, i know for a fact, and they have absolutely insane genetics.

Just because someone looks better than you doesn't mean they are on stuff. Again some people were given a gift to have amazing gentics, some weren't.

I mean really you could do something every day for 30 years and be horrible at it. At the end of the 30 years ur still going to be phenomenal at it

Just think doing something for 30 years, doing it correctly, training properly, and eating correctly, u will be massive. U may say CT fletcher didn't eat correctly, he didn't really, but he did hit the goal of eating in a caloric surplus. He did that correctly.
    pls post pics of your genetic god of a friend...

Layne Norton more than likely used some assistance to get to where he's at and his arms are only 18 inches off season. it astounds me that people think ogus and norton are enhanced and believe this ******* when he claims natty. when you achieve 22 inch arms naturally, come share your story
    Last edited by SamSix; 06-02-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    lol @ thinking that's what he looked like before lifting. he has pics of him doing lat spreads and shyt claiming "18 years old, not lifting yet". yeah maybe he wasn't competing in powerlifting, but there's no way in hell that was just his genetic base. what possible reason does somebody have for taking pictures of themselves posing when they haven't been training? pictures are meant to mark progress and show results. somebody who doesn't lift or engage in any sort of physical activity has no reason to take pictures of themselves posing. furthermore, how would somebody who doesn't lift even know how to do a lat spread???

-he's a walking pharmacy
    -he's worked his ass off
    -he's still a *******

Layne Norton more than likely used some assistance to get to where he's at and his arms are only 18 inches off season. it astounds me that people think ogus and norton are enhanced and believe this ******* when he claims natty. when you achieve 22 inch arms naturally, come share your story
    pretty much this. arms almost the size of Mr. O natty?
    jesus christ
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post

-he's a walking pharmacy
    -he's worked his ass off
    -he's still a *******

200% this

ifbb pros struggle to get their arms to 22 inches, lol at believing a natty can achieve that, especially without "ever touching a weight"

Yes, there are genetic freaks. Ronnie Coleman is probably the best example of that. Juiced to the gills and had 24 inch arms give or take

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    yeah i dont think so
    I know these kinds of people as well. I turn green every time I see them. They may not be 5'10" with 28in arms and .02% bf, but they're still pretty damn impressive for not doing hardly anything.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    200% this

ifbb pros struggle to get their arms to 22 inches, lol at believing a natty can achieve that, especially without "ever touching a weight"

Yes, there are genetic freaks. Ronnie Coleman is probably the best example of that. Juiced to the gills and had 24 inch arms give or take
    ill use flex wheeler as an example as he;s been said to be a prime example of the epitome of genetics in bodybuilding

then:
    -perfect proportions
    -lean as hell
    -round, full look to every muscle belly

now:
    -flat
    -all around uneven
    -history of synthol still visible in the biceps
    -tiny delts (lack of androgen)
    -is still on an elevated dosage of TRT

drugs can do wonders.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) multyaccount has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

*didnt touched a weight in life*
    *Insane chizzled 6 pack, and around 20 inch arms. at 5'10.*

Yeah...

NO!

NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Funny how skinny *******s who didn't achieve anything making those serious statements how he is not natty
    "If you're ABSENT during my struggle, don't expect to be PRESENT during my success."

Current stats:
    Bench 195x3
    Squat 305x1
    Deadlift 405x1

*** Join my log and support me : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154287671 ***

Originally Posted by NaturalDOTrus View Post
    Funny how skinny *******s who didn't achieve anything making those serious statements how he is not natty
    You have to be pretty naive to believe that is natty.

You can get a great body naturally, but you won't be getting 20 inch arms unless you're insanely tall or fat.

HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Funny how you keep posting stupid sht and everyone ignores you, so you continue to post. pls leave.
    *no sig crew*

lol you didnt say that he is not natty
    <Made by Koloxoid>

NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Funny how you keep posting stupid sht and everyone ignores you, so you continue to post. pls leave.
    Op create a thread . Talks how Fletcher is not natty. But is op even lift??lloool *******
    "If you're ABSENT during my struggle, don't expect to be PRESENT during my success."

Current stats:
    Bench 195x3
    Squat 305x1
    Deadlift 405x1

*** Join my log and support me : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154287671 ***

Op create a thread . Talks how Fletcher is not natty. But is op even lift??lloool *******
    LOLOL

Call me out and you can only bench 195x3 @ 190 lbs?

I can 195x1 @ 146 lbs. Haven't constantly bulk for more then 3 months.
    *no sig crew*

LOLOL

Call me out and you can only bench 195x3 @ 190 lbs?

I can 195x1 @ 146 lbs. Haven't constantly bulk for more then 3 months.
    Lol you look like garbage. I don't care about strength *******. I'm bodybuilding

Current stats:
    Bench 195x3
    Squat 305x1
    Deadlift 405x1

Lol you look like garbage. I don't care about strength *******. I'm bodybuilding
    said every naive natty "bodybuilder" ever
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Just a curious.
    He wasn't natty, but his physique is attainable natty. Just probably not by the age of 22.

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think CT fletcher has ever been natty. Maybe in his first few months of lifting. He definitely isn't right now. I doubt he was when he was powerlifting either.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100)
    if he was white there's no west he could be natty. but black genetics can do wonders.. however 22 in. arms? not even black genetics can do that naturally I don't care how long you do it

RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so many idiots itt.

I think hes probably natty. honestly some people genetically have it and others don't. Consider this. He was 330lbs for the most part muscle. Now he walks around with less than 100+ of that mostly being muscle.

He was the WORLD CHAMPION BENCH PRESSER… BENCH PRESS WORKS TRICEPS… TRICEPS ARE TWO THIRDS YOUR ARM.

Lean down a 330+ stacked freak and you get CT Fletcher.

Everyone who says differently is probably just jealous

Originally Posted by RMHSLB View Post
    so many idiots itt.

I think hes probably natty. honestly some people genetically have it and others don't. Consider this. He was 330lbs for the most part muscle. Now he walks around with less than 100+ of that mostly being muscle.

He was the WORLD CHAMPION BENCH PRESSER… BENCH PRESS WORKS TRICEPS… TRICEPS ARE TWO THIRDS YOUR ARM.

Lean down a 330+ stacked freak and you get CT Fletcher.

Everyone who says differently is probably just jealous
    oh god, finally somebody is talking real ****. would repped if i could

Current stats:
    Bench 195x3
    Squat 305x1
    Deadlift 405x1

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    pretty much this. arms almost the size of Mr. O natty?
    jesus christ
    Big difference, between having arms like ct fletcher who is what 10 percent bodyfat if that. And having arms like mr o, where those guys are what 22-24 inches at 3 percent bodyfat, r u phucking kid me, thats night and day

Holly phuck your stupid.

LMFAO, i just been sitting here grinning for the last 2 minutes srs.

You do realize that strength= bodybuilding u dumb phuck

To gain muscle you have to get stronger, its impossible to get stronger while getting weaker, its impossible

Getting stronger doesn't mean adding weight to the bar.

You can add reps, sets, deduct rest periods, etc.

u my friend are one dumb mouther phucker lol

Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amievenbulking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big difference, between having arms like ct fletcher who is what 10 percent bodyfat if that. And having arms like mr o, where those guys are what 22-24 inches at 3 percent bodyfat, r u phucking kid me, thats night and day
    Exactly how much bigger do you think 7% bodyfat can make somebody's arms? Honestly.

its impossible to get stronger while getting weaker, its impossible
    so youre telling me (2x+3) > (2x -3)

you deserve a nobel prize. outstanding demonstration of critical thinking
    <Made by Koloxoid>

DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holly phuck your stupid.

LMFAO, i just been sitting here grinning for the last 2 minutes srs.

You do realize that strength= bodybuilding u dumb phuck

To gain muscle you have to get stronger, its impossible to get stronger while getting weaker, its impossible

Getting stronger doesn't mean adding weight to the bar.

You can add reps, sets, deduct rest periods, etc.

u my friend are one dumb mouther phucker lol
    Still waiting on pics of natty non-lifting 20 inch lean arms of friends.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    so youre telling me (2x+3) > (2x -3)

you deserve a nobel prize. outstanding demonstration of critical thinking

need to specify the domain of x bro