Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face Hi there a question for rear delts??

Hi there i am new here and my name is kamran. I started weight training to gain some weight and just maintain my body. In a 8 month span i have went from 117-139 but i am having a prob with my rear delts. The prob is that my rear delts wont develop as much as my other muslces and are taking forever to grow....

I would ask if anyone help can give me some advice or some exercises pls to help me out.

Thanxz everyone and train hard.

Kamran Alvi

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bent over raises is the obvious answer although at 139lbs I suggest you don't spend too much time worrying about such a small area

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wide grip seated cable rows to the chest area will work wonders for your rear delts , you can also you a rope for that .........

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few years ago I also would have suggested bent over laterals, but today my response is deadlift.

Once I dropped nearly all of my isolation work and just concetrated on the basic compound power movements my development has been taking off.

My upper back, including the rear delts, have benefitted tremendously from the use of heavy, higher rep, deadlifts.

This is all I do for that entire area now I could't be happier with my progress.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by D&G
    Bent over raises is the obvious answer although at 139lbs I suggest you don't spend too much time worrying about such a small area
    i dont like bent over laterals. is way too easy to cheat and/or have sh*tty form..

try these:

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...wElbowOut.html

i started doing them a few weeks ago and theyre great.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kamran1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

just wanted to say thanxz for all the help, though i do like the dumbell rows with elbows out and i will try that....thanxz all and train hard.

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rows are great for the rear head, but I personally thing Bent Over Laterals are better. But... don't do them standing, sit on a bench and bend over until your chest and stomach are rest on your thighs. When your doing them don't use your body weight, NO CHEATING.

Also make sure your not going to heavy, make sure you can pause for a second with your arms parallel to the floor. If you can't your probably going to heavy. I had a problem with them growing until I went lighter, and started pausing for a count or two at the top.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    i don't know but my rear delt developed from reverse flies (shoulder flies) i got a nice rear delt now and didn't had it before so i think they must be the reason for it

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by A-rod
    Wide grip seated cable rows to the chest area will work wonders for your rear delts , you can also you a rope for that .........
    I do that with the rope but standing with knees slightly bent. Really good and keeps very good tension on the rear delts.
    Dumbell rear raises, thats a dodgy one for me, I don't rate them at all, very little muscle tension in the movement and like tbomb has already said it is way to easy to cheat and use s**t form.
    I know alot of you say that free weights are the best to use, and to a certain extent I agree, but there are certain body parts such as biceps, certain areas of shoulders that are more suited for cable weights due to the tension all the way through the movement, not just the bottom part of the movement. Look up a certain pro called Jay Cutler, he'll tell you all about it in better detail than I.
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman