Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deepintexas91 View Post
    Its kind of hard to control 7 billion other people. Better to get it down to a more managable number.
    Plan: Kill off much of the population
    Reality: World population keeps growing

Remind me again why we're supposed to be terrified of these guys, when they never seem to accomplish their goals?

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its kind of hard to control 7 billion other people. Better to get it down to a more managable number. So, no, not everyone dead. Keep progressively making people more and more dependent on the sham of Keynesian monetary policy/state benefits and siphoning off large amounts of it (Federal Reserve, bailouts, etc), in order to maintain control of the decline.
    In my California public high school economics class, Keynesian economics was portrayed as the only sensical/practical way to do things. lol@indoctrination
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    Now we're on the same page.

I've never understood that part of the "plan" - if we're all dead then who can they exploit for money?
    It's not about exploiting people for money, it's about control. Money is the tool of control. They want to control what you watch on TV, what you talk about, where you work, the video games you play, how you think and how you perseve reality.

HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Technic View Post
    It's not about exploiting people for money, it's about control. Money is the tool of control. They want to control what you watch on TV, what you talk about, where you work, the video games you play, how you think and how you perseve reality.
    To what aim?

^watchout ur jimmies bro deepintexas91's Avatar
    deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Plan: Kill off much of the population
    Reality: World population keeps growing

Remind me again why we're supposed to be terrified of these guys, when they never seem to accomplish their goals?
    Address the other part of my post, please. They seem to accomplish staying in power and fukking over the rest of us, which is all they need to steer the world toward accepting their agenda of more government control of citizens.

To what aim?
    To have the power, why else?

It's based off of the Illuminati/Freemasonic ideologies in which knowledge is power. Since they were able to hoodwink people into accepting it, they believe they are better and therefore deserve to be in power. What they are doing (to them) is simply herding the sheep. They get people to buy into liberal fiscal policy, saying it helps everyone (it does help some people at the bottom), when in reality, it just helps the people that control the international banks we get LOANS from become richer in the end because we are all linked as being on the hook for them.
    I don't just hit the gym, I beat the **** out of it

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

"So this is how liberty dies.....with thunderous applause."

“A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.”

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In my California public high school economics class, Keynesian economics was portrayed as the only sensical/practical way to do things. lol@indoctrination
    we don't even have economics classes in high school here. only ever heard of keynesian economics as what saved the day after the depression.

if any of you guys have read 1984 and Brave New World, cool picture

To have the power, why else?

It's based off of the Illuminati/Freemasonic ideologies in which knowledge is power. Since they were able to hoodwink people into accepting it, they believe they are better and therefore deserve to be in power. What they are doing (to them) is simply herding the sheep.
    Why have the power though? I'm not intentionally being dense, I'm just not sure what people think the end goal is. Are you implying it's an ego thing or is power a means to some other end?

deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why have the power though? I'm not intentionally being dense, I'm just not sure what people think the end goal is. Are you implying it's an ego thing or is power a means to some other end?
    I added to my post if you wish to look back.

and yes, it's all about ego. It's about the Luciferian Ideology in which knowledge is power, which in it's base form is nothing other than unbridled secular humanism (and by extension, evolving humans to be better - it's just that they think THEY are the best because of what I mentioned about the "hoodwinking" part). It's why they are able to appear as saviors by doling out the goods, but are in reality wanting nothing other than being your master.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

“A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.”

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you noticed that, like all Conspiracy Theories, the claims are constantly changing when the prior versions fail?

They're gonna kill us all with bioengineered H1N1...!
    Um, they're gonna kill us all with the fake vaccinations forced onto everyone...!
    Ec, etc, etc
    Um, they don't actually want to kill everyone, just have "control"...

Have you noticed that, like all Conspiracy Theories, the claims are constantly changing when the prior versions fail?

Um, they're gonna kill us all with the fake vaccinations forced onto everyone...!
    Ec, etc, etc
    He's talking to me. So stfu and stop interrupting with your fallacious arguments, you fukking shill.

Your personal incredulity on the matter might hold sway if people couldn't just take a closer look at the power/money scheme and realize it for themselves. Too bad a bunch of people are being swayed by both the Orwellian and Huxleyian views of how the NWO will come to fruition, as an above poster stated.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000)

Ec, etc, etc
    It's funny I've never really been called a conspiracy theorist, however I'm a student of history and all I do is connect the dots. I just follow the info and tell people what I find. If they want to believe it or not doesn't really matter to me. The easiest way to control people is by limiting their idea of what is possible. By calling everything a conspiracy theory, people narrow their awareness of reality and refuse to accept what's possible.

He's talking to me. So stfu and stop interrupting with your fallacious arguments, you fukking shill.

Your personal incredulity on the matter might hold sway if people couldn't just take a closer look at the power/money scheme and realize it for themselves. Too bad a bunch of people are being swayed by both the Orwellian and Huxleyian views of how the NWO will come to fruition, as an above poster stated.
    This thread is focused on Alex Jones. How am I a "shill" for pointing out Alex Jones' relentless ability to absolutely fail in his claims? How is it "falacious" to repeat Alex's own words? And who in the world am I a "shill" for, just because I highlight some facts you wish everyone would forget?

Your only proof that these guys control everything... Is because you say so

It's funny I've never really been called a conspiracy theorist, however I'm a student of history and all I do is connect the dots. I just follow the info and tell people what I find. If they want to believe it or not doesn't really matter to me. The easiest way to control people is by limiting their idea of what is possible. By calling everything a conspiracy theory, people narrow their awareness of reality and refuse to accept what's possible.
    I didn't say anything was impossible.

I simply repeated the endlessly failed claims of Conspiracy Believers.... The claims which never seem to come true, so their stories must constantly change.

If someone needs to constantly change his story to "explain" what's happening, it generally means his story is a pile of crap.

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    you and i both know alex jones represents absolutely nothing in the conspiracy crowd. dude is a moron that should be taken seriously by voodoo and lizzietish only
    And yet he's plastered all over this thread by the OP....

This thread is focused on Alex Jones. How am I a "shill" for pointing out Alex Jones' relentless ability to absolutely fail in his claims? How is it "falacious" to repeat Alex's own words? And who in the world am I a "shill" for, just because I highlight some facts you wish everyone would forget?

Your only proof that these guys control everything... Is because you say so
    You saying this thread is about Alex Jones doesn't make it so. It's about the Bilderberg group.

And no, looking at who owns the international banks, along with how those same people have control over a large percent of companies through stocks and interlocking boards of directors proves that they control an enormous portion of what most people will see, hear, taste, touch, smell, and therefore, think. A large portion of these people are involved in high level Freemasonry, which, as I pointed out above, cannot move beyond it's ideology of making the people at the top of it feel deserving of that position. Whether they choose to help people or not is their decision. More commonly than not, they choose to create policies aimed at harming the population in the long run, through putting further generations on the hook for the failed fiscal policies of today, making them richer and in better position to control people through pain or pleasure.

You are a shill just like Alex Jones. And no, it's not just my word that says so, it's both of yalls actions.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

I didn't say anything was impossible.

I simply repeated the endlessly failed claims of Conspiracy Believers.... The claims which never seem to come true, so their stories must constantly change.

If someone needs to constantly change his story to "explain" what's happening, it generally means his story is a pile of crap.
    A conspiracy is just an illegal agenda between two or more parties to push a plan that's illegal. Conspiracies occur throughout all of history and it can be hard to find out everything about a conspiracy when people deny everything. As more light is shed on a conspiracy and whistleblowers come out, obviousally the story is going to change. It's like an investigator trying to solve a murder. You need to follow the evidence and as new clues come out you need to examine them and see how they fit into the big picture.

you and i both know alex jones represents absolutely nothing in the conspiracy crowd. dude is a moron that should be taken seriously by voodoo and lizzietish only
    I've been listening to Alex Jones for about 5 years and the only thing he represents is info. Getting information out to people that you don't get from the mainstream media. If you don't like the info he gives then don't listen. There's no point in trying to discredit the man for trying to help people become more aware of the worlds political system.

I've been listening to Alex Jones for about 5 years and the only thing he represents is info. Getting information out to people that you don't get from the mainstream media. If you don't like the info he gives then don't listen. There's no point in trying to discredit the man for trying to help people become more aware of the worlds political system.
    Oh lawd

He gives out small amounts of real info and then wildly extrapolates on them, basically just fearmongering and not really ever offering real solutions to unite the people. He's either a paid shill, or someone out to get money.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

i get called a conspiracy theorist every now and then, so i'm not completely against your position, but alex jones is an idiot that's been as accurate as eklund (if you follow hockey you'll get it. if not he's a dude that was proven to be less accurate predicting trades than throwing out random names)
    I don't agree with everything he says but he's entertaining and I enjoy listening. Take a look at the mainstream media viewer ratings, they're dropping. Then take a look at Alex Jone's and other alternative media ratings, they're rising. Why do you think that is? Are people getting dumber or are they beginging to wake up to the fact that they're being lied to by governments, presidents and men that attend the Bilderberg meetings.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    that statue is creepy as hell

He gives out small amounts of real info and then wildly extrapolates on them, basically just fearmongering and not really ever offering real solutions to unite the people. He's either a paid shill, or someone out to get money.
    Hey, we agree on something!

Hey, we agree on something!
    Yes, and just because that particular man is a embellisher/liar, doesn't detract from the factual portions of his message about international control by bankers who think they deserve to control everyone else.

I may have overestimated you in saying you're a shill, as that might imply you have some sort of intellect. Your lack of logical skills shows that you do not.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

Yes, and just because that particular man is a embellisher/liar, doesn't detract from the factual portions of his message about international control by bankers who think they deserve to control everyone else.

I may have overestimated you in saying you're a shill, as that might imply you have some sort of intellect. Your lack of logical skills shows that you do not.
    So... We have the same opinion of Alex Jones... And that somehow makes me illogical with no intellect, because I point out all the other claims that are just as baseless and unproven, while you choose to believe them.

Wow.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 06-09-2013 at 12:53 AM.

So... We have the same opinion of Alex Jones... And that somehow makes me illogical with no intellect, because I point out all the other claims are just as baseless and unproven, while you choose to believe them.

Wow.
    Where did I ever say I believed in lizard beings/unhealthy vaccinations/ etc? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I merely referred to the international control by bankers and you want to try and pigeonhole me (and apparently every other person who ever brings it up, based on your post history) in with the rest. That is where the illogicality comes in on your part.

Nice attempt at strawmanning my argument, but it still stands.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

Where did I ever say I believed in lizard beings/unhealthy vaccinations/ etc? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I merely referred to the international control by bankers and you want to try and pigeonhole me (and apparently every other person who ever brings it up, based on your post history) in with the rest. That is where the illogicality comes in on your part.

Nice attempt at strawmanning my argument, but it still stands.
    Babbles about "lizard beings" (which I've never mentioned in any post)... Then claims I'm the one using strawmen.

Damn, conspiracy believers are funny. Just keep grasping at those imaginary straws.

Babbles about "lizard beings" (which I've never mentioned in any post)... Then claims I'm the one using strawmen.

Damn, conspiracy believers are funny. Just keep grasping at those imaginary straws.
    Not ITT no, but you have consistently used the lizard overlord thing in other ones. I could dig up numerous examples of it if you'd like. You did, however, use the vaccination point ITT.

Babbles on about everything except addressing the main basis of my argument of a money/power structure steeped in Luciferian Ideology. Keep trying, bub.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

Not ITT no, but you have consistently used the lizard overlord thing in other ones. I could dig up numerous examples of it if you'd like.
    Since you're now a flat-out liar, it's time to deliver that non-existent proof of claims and words I've never posted.

Since you're now a flat-out liar, it's time to deliver that non-existent proof of claims and words I've never posted.
    Whether or not I take the time to address this side issue at 3 in the morning has no effect on the fact that you won't address my main point.

Everyone familiar with the RP knows that you do what I say you do, that you throw all conspiracies into one big pile as if they have equal merit, which they don't. This is where I got the notion that you are an illogical person.

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A creepy statue at the hotel? Well that seals the deal. Evil's a brewin'.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off