Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pumping iron

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post
    I would love to hear what all these guys are doing now. Are some not alive anymore?
    A few are gone. One that comea to mind is Big Tony. He died about a year ago. He was the one eating the orange and laughing a lot in the beginning
    Last edited by pharmamarketer; 06-03-2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Mickie to Tony
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cult film for all bodybuilders. Can't get old.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post
    I would love to hear what all these guys are doing now. Are some not alive anymore?
    Most are still alive- in the" making of " you see quite a few of them.

Joe Wieder just died recently, and Ed Corney is in his 70s now.

Franco is concentrating on his Chiropractic business. Lou is still very busy. Supposedly Ken Waller was working in some sort of gym warehouse supplying T-shirt of all things.
    As for Arnie- trying to make it big in the movies again...
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    A few are gone. One that comea to mind is Big Mikie. He died about a year ago. He was the one eating the orange and laughing a lot in the beginning
    Do you know his real name?

++Positive Crew++

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a girl & even I find Arnold inspiring! I don't like the new generation of pros. The physiques were beatiful back then. Today - not so much.
    I love him giving bad advises, lmao!! (I can't get over the bad 70s hair though, lol)

Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    I'm a girl & even I find Arnold inspiring! I don't like the new generation of pros. The physiques were beatiful back then. Today - not so much.
    I love him giving bad advises, lmao!! (I can't get over the bad 70s hair though, lol)
    I always listen to lolakitten advices...

++Positive Crew++

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But what was Big Tony laughing about???
    David

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    A few are gone. One that comea to mind is Big Mikie. He died about a year ago. He was the one eating the orange and laughing a lot in the beginning
    Mikie? I thought his name was Big Tony. Are you sure?
    David

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funny how you look at this video now and they all look so small, especially the legs.
    On the list for Bannukah

icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedemon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought I would look up some of the bodybuilders in that movie and see what they are up to now.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076578/
    I never knew Franco Columbu was a actor. He was in
    Conan the Barbarian as Pictish Scout
    The Terminator as Future Terminator
    Last Man Standing as Batty
    The Running Man as 911 Security Officer #2
    A bunch others, the last movie he was in was in, was 2011 as the star in a italian movie "Dreamland: La terra dei sogni". I wonder if he is a famous movie star in Europe.
    Eat like an animal, train like a monster, sleep like a baby

Originally Posted by icedemon View Post
    I thought I would look up some of the bodybuilders in that movie and see what they are up to now.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076578/
    I never knew Franco Columbu was a actor. He was in
    Conan the Barbarian as Pictish Scout
    The Terminator as Future Terminator
    Last Man Standing as Batty
    The Running Man as 911 Security Officer #2
    A bunch others, the last movie he was in was in, was 2011 as the star in a italian movie "Dreamland: La terra dei sogni". I wonder if he is a famous movie star in Europe.
    Yeah Francos made some low budget thrillers in Italy, don't think he's that big though over there.

I just watched Conan again the other week and saw him though. I think his English just wasn't as good or iconic as Arnies

++Positive Crew++

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Mikie? I thought his name was Big Tony. Are you sure?
    You are right. My bad
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best part of this movie is watching all the guy's doing weird excercises or using really bad form.

jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Simply the best, a total inspiration. The only bodybuilder after Arnie that has remotely inspired me is Dorian Yates. What followed is repulsive and has nothing to do with sport - or even fitness.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

The best bb movie ever imho. I bought the 25th year edition a while back. The extras are really great. Get to see a bunch of the stars of the movie have a reunion.

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Domesho7 View Post
    1975 mr. o was a real era of aesthetics

todays mr. olympias are freak shows in my opinion
    yep...was just talking with guy about this. Im sure a lot of others feel the same way bc even though the guys were huge and bigger than i will ever be I could relate a little bit at least to them. Todays guys are monsters and freaks and just look like they their heads might pop off....red faces veins popping through their heads and necks etc lol. Robby Robinson IMO is amzing and he was huge at age 56. He is now 66 and lean as hell and so so muscular drug free now. He took the juice for 27 years but didnt abuse it like todays guys. Frank Zane had the perfect body in the late 70s and early 80s, Arnold of course wow. I think Lee Haney was the last HUGE guy that looked really good imo. After him it started to get out of hand in the 90s.. but to each their own. Hell I think Kevin Lerone (sp) looks awesome now days not huge.

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HumblyMuscles View Post
    Yeah Francos made some low budget thrillers in Italy, don't think he's that big though over there.

I just watched Conan again the other week and saw him though. I think his English just wasn't as good or iconic as Arnies
    The Legend of Conan is coming out in 2014 Arnold will be back it will be a follow up to the original skipping over the crappy 1984 sequel

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Funny how you look at this video now and they all look so small, especially the legs.
    but they look so much better and still plenty big and Im not jsut saying that bc I dont take steroids and have small legs

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    But what was Big Tony laughing about???
    I dont know but I know big Tony passed away...heard he was such a nice guy. I think he jsut couldnt believe it was arnold.

Originally Posted by HumblyMuscles View Post
    Most are still alive- in the" making of " you see quite a few of them.

Joe Wieder just died recently, and Ed Corney is in his 70s now.

Franco is concentrating on his Chiropractic business. Lou is still very busy. Supposedly Ken Waller was working in some sort of gym warehouse supplying T-shirt of all things.
    As for Arnie- trying to make it big in the movies again...
    Do you want to know who looks better than all of them he was in it ....ROBBY ROBINSON the BLACK PRINCE. He had a nice back shot on there and through a football pass. He is 66 and still trains at golds in venice. He isnt as big but he is as lean and still has tons of muscle. Says he feels the best he has ever felt and has been off the juice for 9 years. He still can lift a **** laod of weight.....google Robby Robinson on rics corner ex bodybuilder ric draisen one of Arnolds friends has a cool youtube show called Rics Corner I watch it all the time. Anyways look up what Robby Robinson is doing now he also has a great book out called the Black Prince....dude is my favorite bodybuilder and he is one that has stayed lifting all these years.

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by humblymuscles View Post
    i always listen to lolakitten advices... :d
    :d :d :d

pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pius36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by muscleshakes View Post
    Do you want to know who looks better than all of them he was in it ....ROBBY ROBINSON the BLACK PRINCE. He had a nice back shot on there and through a football pass. He is 66 and still trains at golds in venice. He isnt as big but he is as lean and still has tons of muscle. Says he feels the best he has ever felt and has been off the juice for 9 years. He still can lift a **** laod of weight.....google Robby Robinson on rics corner ex bodybuilder ric draisen one of Arnolds friends has a cool youtube show called Rics Corner I watch it all the time. Anyways look up what Robby Robinson is doing now he also has a great book out called the Black Prince....dude is my favorite bodybuilder and he is one that has stayed lifting all these years.
    lol so the guy was juicing at 57 years old? god why would anyone do that

gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone else read Total Recall? Its pretty damn good bio from Arnold. Check it out if you haven't. It talks alot about the movie, which made me go back and watch it again. Now I feel like I will watch it tonight.

Originally Posted by muscleshakes View Post
    Agreed, Robby is awesome,I've come to respect him more over the years. Def all those physiques were better then. There is some good bods now in the O, I but I def prefer the 60s and 70s

++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by gorbyak View Post
    Anyone else read Total Recall? Its pretty damn good bio from Arnold. Check it out if you haven't. It talks alot about the movie, which made me go back and watch it again. Now I feel like I will watch it tonight.
    Yeah I read it a couple of months back, the first half was really great before it got bogged down a little in his political career.
    Some funny stories about his early days working in construction with Franco!

++Positive Crew++