xenonxion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm so f*****g skinny that its embarrassing

I am a 15 yo male. I weigh 115 and I'm 5ft 6. I am so skinny it is becoming depressing and embarassing. There a girls that are more buff and bigger than me. All my friends are 2x bigger than me. My face,wrists, and arms are the parts that are extremely skinny and thin. You can see my wrist bones pop out badly. My upper chest is also really skinny. You can see somewhat of my ribs pop out. My thighs and legs are extremely fat. It's like all of my fat is focused on my thighs. There almost huge as tree trunks.
    So yeah I'm willing to do anything to gain more meat on myself, I just don't know how to start or what to do.
    It would be nice If I can get detailed advice or steps on how to get more bigger.

Sambeaudry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're only 15, you will certainly gain some pounds 'til the end of your puberty.
    Start looking at what you eat. You need to eat more, more often. Eat big meals (Good amount of proteins, good carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, and lots of veggies). Eat good snacks between those meals. Try Whey protein. Or bring you nuts, yogourt or fruits at school.

Start lifting heavier as you can to starting building a nice muscle mass.
    Stay confident, it takes time but you will love this type of lifestyle and the upcoming results.

Good luck bro,
    Sam B.
    Inspiration - Motivation - Dedication
    ******** page : Sam B. Fitness Page
    Follow me on Instagram : @samb_fitness
    Chat with me on Kik : Sambeaudry

TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well first your gonna have to stat bulking by eating way more then you do now. You will also need to start going to the gym and follow a routine. Go read this post
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150051643

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro I know that feel. Brb Ive been injured for so long that I feel like I'm wasting away.

Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you tried eating? It Worked for me
    All time greatest lifts:

Bench-305
    Squat-460
    Dedlift-500
    Glute Spread-350

Wilki94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wilki94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wilki94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wilki94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wilki94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wilki94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your 15 start on a good program and get your diet right and you will see the gains brah I wish I started at your age ( doing it properly) because I wasted a year on poor diet and a lot of cardio trying to bulk

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    1) Eat
    2) Lift
    3) Sleep
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

xenonxion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sambeaudry View Post
    You're only 15, you will certainly gain some pounds 'til the end of your puberty.
    Start looking at what you eat. You need to eat more, more often. Eat big meals (Good amount of proteins, good carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, and lots of veggies). Eat good snacks between those meals. Try Whey protein. Or bring you nuts, yogourt or fruits at school.

Start lifting heavier as you can to starting building a nice muscle mass.
    Stay confident, it takes time but you will love this type of lifestyle and the upcoming results.

Good luck bro,
    Sam B.
    This was really helpful, can you give a sample eating plan and some workout plans ? It would be great. Also what do you mean I will gain pounds when I exit puberty. Will i naturally just gain weight?