WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vitamin/Nutrient Deficiency

Just a simple question. How do you find out whether or not you're deficient in any vitamin and nutrients? Are there different tests for different type of nutrients or does it all just take a blood test?

I was also wondering what are the optimal amount of nutrients you should get daily. Recommended minimum and recommended limit. And what's a good site to look up about nutrients and more? Like what's the function of some, etc. I mean, I could always search around here but was wondering if other areas have more scientifically backed up info and would provide a simple brief definition.

Thanks in advanced!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I believe fitday.com will give you a micronutrient breakdown if you put your meals into that.

Generally though, it should be enough to eat mostly (80-90%) unprocessed wholefoods including fruit and vegetables and you should be covered.

WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) WotThePhok is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I believe fitday.com will give you a micronutrient breakdown if you put your meals into that.

Generally though, it should be enough to eat mostly (80-90%) unprocessed wholefoods including fruit and vegetables and you should be covered.
    I'm looking more for like Vitamin D levels and all that. I just wanna make sure what I'm not getting enough of, so I'd probably like to a see a doctor about that.

Well, the thing about fruits and vegetables I might not be getting enough of. Now, I just want to know what I really need to bring up and to make sure.

ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ytyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WotThePhok View Post
    I'm looking more for like Vitamin D levels and all that. I just wanna make sure what I'm not getting enough of, so I'd probably like to a see a doctor about that.

Well, the thing about fruits and vegetables I might not be getting enough of. Now, I just want to know what I really need to bring up and to make sure.
    test your intolerance. com