Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

muscletech phase 8...game over, boys

man...i swear. i duno what u guys did to make this stuff, but it is the best protein powder ive ever had. vanilla blended with milk and ice is like a mcdonalds milkshake, cottage cheese with strawberry flavor mixed is amazing, and when u mix chocolate flavor, pb, milk, and ice...it's lights out.

cliffs- phase 8 contains a 12/10 in the taste department. yes, 12/10.

u guys put that bogo out whenever you please...PLEASE! lol

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really enjoyed the ones I got as well (haven't tried vanilla though). Don't really like the addition of taurine/glycine however...curious as to the actual protein content ever since that was brought up

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad you enjoyed it brother! I agree on the vanilla its the best flavor in my opinion

benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nathangreen View Post
    Really enjoyed the ones I got as well (haven't tried vanilla though). Don't really like the addition of taurine/glycine however...curious as to the actual protein content ever since that was brought up
    You'll be curious for a long time.

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by benz5521 View Post
    ^^^

BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive loved my tubs as well great product at a crazy good price!

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rmaini View Post
    ^^^
    ^^^ First and last purchase from muscle tech.

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    taurine+glycine = 3-6gm per scoop

what I can deduce from the formula and ingredients

but it seems so long as they nail their flavoring, people don't seem to care, alike the other companies doing this

and fyi the addition of creatine in some protein powders, which tests very high for nitrogen, is just as suspicious...but of course the fan boys will have some inane explanation for that

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by potionmaster View Post
    taurine+glycine = 3-6gm per scoop

what I can deduce from the formula and ingredients

but it seems so long as they nail their flavoring, people don't seem to care, alike the other companies doing this

and fyi the addition of creatine in some protein powders, which tests very high for nitrogen, is just as suspicious...but of course the fan boys will have some inane explanation for that
    3-6 g is too much mate

in vanilla theres 6g of carbs (1 g fiber), dont forget theres rest of lactose from all of the protein types (like 1-2g), theres also maltodextrin prior to gly/tau content, my guess would be 1-3g taurin/glycine together, it means +-23g of whole protein in one serving

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate [Supplying Calcium Caseinate And Whey], Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Taurine, Glycine, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Based Creamer, (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tocopherols [Emulsifier]), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so theres 23g of protein per serving after all is said and done? im ok with that if it means i can enjoy something on a cut that is healthier AND better tasting than a real dessert. doubt our muscles will fall off with a few grams of that other stuff.

Originally Posted by JohnTheHonest View Post
    3-6 g is too much mate

in vanilla theres 6g of carbs (1 g fiber), dont forget theres rest of lactose from all of the protein types (like 1-2g), theres also maltodextrin prior to gly/tau content, my guess would be 1-3g taurin/glycine together, it means +-23g of whole protein in one serving

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate [Supplying Calcium Caseinate And Whey], Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Taurine, Glycine, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Based Creamer, (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tocopherols [Emulsifier]), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really enjoyed the chocolate flavor, and I generally can't stand chocolate protein. Stuff's delicious.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    man...i swear. i duno what u guys did to make this stuff, but it is the best protein powder ive ever had. vanilla blended with milk and ice is like a mcdonalds milkshake, cottage cheese with strawberry flavor mixed is amazing, and when u mix chocolate flavor, pb, milk, and ice...it's lights out.

Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    I really enjoyed the chocolate flavor, and I generally can't stand chocolate protein. Stuff's delicious.
    Glad you two like it! I'm not really big on regular vanilla and chocolate flavors. I love the vanilla and like the chocolate.

Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I bought the Vanilla and Strawberrry when they had their screw up on B1G1 here and love them. Pissed I sold 1 of each of them to friends now since I was finishing off other ones first.

benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    3-6 g is too much mate

Taking a look at the strawberry label there is 7g of carbs with only 1g of sugar. That means there could be 6g of maltodextrin. That means there could be 5-6g each of taurine and glycine for a total amount of 10g or so. I have no idea and it's just speculation, but based on the labeling there could be quite a bit.

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so theres 23g of protein per serving after all is said and done? im ok with that if it means i can enjoy something on a cut that is healthier AND better tasting than a real dessert. doubt our muscles will fall off with a few grams of that other stuff.
    Nice logic. I guess protein by the gram isn't that much of big deal to you afterall. For me, every frigging gram of protein counts, just as every penny counts. If individual grams of Glycine is being counted as protein, you really aren't promoting muscle protein synthesis. But hey, it's your money and your body.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    same. I'm starting to second guess alot of proteins now. it ruined my myofusion experience for sure

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try pronoms vanilla cupcake batter

i imagine its quite compareable.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    try pronoms vanilla cupcake batter

i imagine its quite compareable.
    I had the choco cupcake batter. It was good, wish it had sprinkles in it like the cupcake picture on the packet :P
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    Nice logic. I guess protein by the gram isn't that much of big deal to you afterall. For me, every frigging gram of protein counts, just as every penny counts. If individual grams of Glycine is being counted as protein, you really aren't promoting muscle protein synthesis. But hey, it's your money and your body.
    When I drink Phase8, I just assume I'm getting 15g of protein and count that towards my protein total. Like polgas said, first and last.

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Taking a look at the strawberry label there is 7g of carbs with only 1g of sugar. That means there could be 6g of maltodextrin. That means there could be 5-6g each of taurine and glycine for a total amount of 10g or so. I have no idea and it's just speculation, but based on the labeling there could be quite a bit.
    Yeah, hope is NOT

beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I drink Phase8, I just assume I'm getting 15g of protein and count that towards my protein total. Like polgas said, first and last.
    LOL. Smart. That's a sure way of not being shorted of proteins. I see that you value protein, gram for gram.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL. Smart. That's a sure way of not being shorted of proteins. I see that you value protein, gram for gram.
    Could this be why it's always on BOGO? Hmmmmmmm... o.O
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Could this be why it's always on BOGO? Hmmmmmmm... o.O
    I don't think so. I think they're trying to overthrow Gold Standard for its number one spot permanently. If Phase8 becomes number one permanently and for over five months, I'm sure the BOGO deals will stop.

Team Forever-Cutting.

Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mathers24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With all this being said, What IS the best pure protein out there?

Originally Posted by Mathers24 View Post
    With all this being said, What IS the best pure protein out there?
    Way too many to choose from. ON, Cellucor, and SAN just to name a few.

Team Forever-Cutting.

cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000) cforfa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^
    Yeah its a good thing muscletech is a stand up company that always comes through when any of their customers have concerns. I'm dying to give them some of my money for some chocolate flavored glycine/taurine.

RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got a sample of chocolate phase 8. Hopefully its as good as people say it is.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

We will try to keep you stocked
    Thanks for this! we love the feedback.

My morning shake everyday consists of

1 scoop phase 8
    1 cup almond milk
    1 packet stevia
    2 cups spinach
    top off with cold water

About 180 calories if you do not factor in the spinach calories.
    I put it all in my magic bullet, Turn it on.
    Leave it until EVERY SINGLE part of the spinach is gone, Literally you cannot tell its in there except it makes the shake green.

Best shake i have ever had.

I don't think so. I think they're trying to overthrow Gold Standard for its number one spot permanently. If Phase8 becomes number one permanently and for over five months, I'm sure the BOGO deals will stop.
    You are so sure of this huh?
    We won't.
    3-6 g is too much mate

i tried to explain this to the simple minded like polgas, But with there lack of knowledge on the simple things in life like supplements and ingredients they seem to bash to bash.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

... and this is why I'm happily brand agnostic. Whatever looks ok for my needs, doesn't make me sick, and feels effective after I've been using it for awhile, I would go with that (especially if it's fairly priced).

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry but I couldn't stand the powdery taste after true protein with real chocolate.
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select