bigbaby338 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bigbaby338's Journal

What's up everybody!? I have decided to start my own journal on here so people can give me feedback, and make suggestions on how I can make things better for myself. Well let's start off, I'm 6'4 and I weigh 317 pounds as of this mourning. I don't have a goal weight yet because I have this thing where I don't want to be small, but I don't want to be as big as I am right now. That is kind of my dilemma right now. I know I want to atleast get down to 220-ish. I know if I want to lose more I can, and if I want to bulk more I can. I'm doing a low calorie, low carb diet. Not quite a PSMF, but not quite atkins either, although this mourning I ate some bacon, probably was'nt a good idea, but it didnt have any carbs. To maintain some muscle mass, Im going to lift weights 3 days a week, and do some cardio between days, and a little bit after my weights, like 10 minutes after weights. I'm trying to get into shape for college basketball this fall. I know I will lose SOME muscle mass, and thats ok, I just dont want to be skinny fat. I have been there before, by losing weight on a diet deficient in protein and I didnt really lift any weights. I didnt know anything about what I was doing. I have had success on this type of diet before, I just got lazy and complacent, and gained some weight back, which can happen on any diet if you go back to doing what got you fat in the first place. Anyways, I'll post what I ate today tommarow, and I am going to try to post some pics. Have a great day everybody!

And also, if anyone has any tips about how to lose weight fast on a keto diet, they would be very appreciated.

Anyone?